BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

A powerful at-home alternative to in-office skin exfoliation procedures. Get a youthful glow with this microdermabrasion treatment and earn results parallel to a professional, clinical visit. This formula contains pharmaceutical-grade crystals, lactic acid, and soothing botanicals to polish away dead skin cells, provide a radiant, healthy look, and smooth skin's texture. Watch as the appearance of fine lines, acne marks, and skin discolorations diminish as you achieve maximum results in minimal time. It is formulated Without: - Sulfates - Phthalates

• What other Dr. Brandt products do you recommend?3 Answers
  • anyone have this or has tried it?3 Answers
  • What are your favorite skincare products by Dr. Brandt? 3 Answers
aysel a.
Saint Louis
This is a really good product and it makes your skin feel very soft! It really did make my expectations and it was really gentle on my skin. I bought this from Sephora and I don’t think I will buy it again because it is really expensive.
Jodi S.
Elkhart, IN
I love this exfoliating system. This is the best exfoliator that I have used. You have to be careful to not push too hard or use it for too long. But, it gives amazing results. It’s a bit pricey, but I’d get it again.
Kathleen I.
San Francisco, CA
This is my absolute FAVORITE physical exfoliant. The granules are microscopic and you can really get a nice exfoliation from this. It doesn't strip your skin and if used sparingly, keeps your skin bright and smooth.
Heather M.
West Alexander
My holy grail exfoliant!!! This stuff has been my skin’s savior! It is pricey, but a little goes a long way. I use it twice a week and a tube lasts me more than six months. My skin is baby soft after use, and I’ve never had irritation from it. Love it!
JESSIE D.
Santa Monica
This is by far my favorite exfoliant I have ever tried. I have naturally dry and uneven skin. I use my hands to wash my face and I cannot tell you guys how nice my skin feels after. After exfoliating I use dr. Brandt’s night mask which is also fab!
Jordan C.
Fayetteville, AR
purchased from sephora! Really great exfoliation. Made my skin feel extremely soft and it was effective and reducing some texture and some acne scars. I think it was a little pricey for how much you’re getting.
Cassandra S.
I received a sample of a microdermabrasion skin exfoliant in an Ipsy bag and use it at least once a week and will be replacing it when I run out. My skin has never felt as smooth as since I started using this in my routine.
Natalia C.
Raleigh, NC
This is great because it’s very fine and you can tell it makes a difference. Not a giant fan of the scent though! It lasts a long time though, not sure I am going to repurchase though. It’s a little pricey.
Daisy M.
Irving, TX
Love this product so much!! Worth the money definitely! Just after one use it leaves my face feeling so soft & you can really tell the difference in the look of my pores. Definitely recommend you purchase!
Sarah S.
Johnson city, TN
Sometimes when I look things up on here its confusing, this is not an eye cream at all! You don't want to get it in your eyes!!! It would hurt badly! Anyway I do love this face scrub! It really gets in there and takes off all that dead skin! 100% love!
Kathryn O.
Hollywood, SC
Victoria r.
anyone have this or has tried it?
Jill M.
Parrish, FL
What are your favorite skincare products by Dr. Brandt?
Nasrin A.
Manhattan
Does this really make a difference for under eye dark circles?
Kayla M.
Keyport
Has anyone tried the Dr. Brandt® Microdermabrasion Body Exfoliating Cream ? I have always wanted to try it, but I have sensitive skin so I don’t know if I should just stick with Clarisonic exfoliation.