BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

A powerful at-home alternative to in-office skin exfoliation procedures. Get a youthful glow with this microdermabrasion treatment and earn results parallel to a professional, clinical visit. This formula contains pharmaceutical-grade crystals, lactic acid, and soothing botanicals to polish away dead skin cells, provide a radiant, healthy look, and smooth skin's texture. Watch as the appearance of fine lines, acne marks, and skin discolorations diminish as you achieve maximum results in minimal time. It is formulated Without: - Sulfates - Phthalates

• What other Dr. Brandt products do you recommend?3 Answers
  • anyone have this or has tried it?3 Answers
  • What are your favorite skincare products by Dr. Brandt? 3 Answers
Dr. Brandt® Skincare Microdermabrasion Skin Exfoliant Eye Cream

Start your review of Dr. Brandt® Skincare Microdermabrasion Skin Exfoliant Eye Cream!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Casey M.
Boscawen, NH
I love this microdermabrasion product! I have used other products like this but they never work this effectively! I got this with my FabFitFun box and ended up buying another for when I ran out! It also lasts so long when you buy the full size, over 6 months! My fave has never been smoother.
Georgette J.
Newport, KY
Got this product in my boxycharm and was so impressed!! This product is great if you’re looking for that spa treatment but at home. The smell too smells like lemons it’s so relaxing and refreshing. I wld definitely recommend this in a hot second
Rachel N.
Peachtree Cty, GA
I can not tell you enough great things about this product! It is pricey, but if you wear makeup and need to really slough off dead skin for a fresh layer of brightened and cleansed skin, this is a winner
Cruz M.
Bronx, NY
Purchased at: ULTA
This exfoliator is amazing even for super sensitive acne prone skin thin skin. It has a lot of super fine particles that gets rid of all flaky skin without any irritation or hurt at all. This even helps calm skin that is going haywire.
Kali J.
Shell Rock, IA
My favorite exfoliator! It’s super effective at doing what it’s supposed to. I’m a repeat user because it’s my favorite. I purchase it from Sephora. I would definitely recommend this product. It’s absolutely perfect product.
BriAnna 💀.
Resaca, GA
This exfloliator is amazing! I have a trial size of it & it makes my skin feel so fresh and clean after using, and I enjoy the scent. The price tag is way too steep so I will not be buying the full size.
Misty S.
Williamston, MI
This is a HG product for me. I always have one in my shower or in my travel bag. I never leave on vacation without it. You can actually see results using it twice a week. A little goes a long way and the tube lasts forever.
Amanda W.
Harrah, OK
Purchased at: ULTA
This is the holy grail of microdermabrasion products. Yes it is expensive, but a small amount goes a long way. You only need to use it every 2nd or 3rd day, so as to not over dry or hyperabrade your skin. Clears all dry skin, and promotes new cell turn over. Leaves skin fresh and bright.
aysel a.
Saint Louis
This is a really good product and it makes your skin feel very soft! It really did make my expectations and it was really gentle on my skin. I bought this from Sephora and I don’t think I will buy it again because it is really expensive.
Jodi S.
Elkhart, IN
I love this exfoliating system. This is the best exfoliator that I have used. You have to be careful to not push too hard or use it for too long. But, it gives amazing results. It’s a bit pricey, but I’d get it again.
Kathryn O.
Hollywood, SC
Victoria r.
anyone have this or has tried it?
Jill M.
Parrish, FL
What are your favorite skincare products by Dr. Brandt?
Nasrin A.
Manhattan
Does this really make a difference for under eye dark circles?
Kayla M.
Keyport, NJ
Has anyone tried the Dr. Brandt® Microdermabrasion Body Exfoliating Cream ? I have always wanted to try it, but I have sensitive skin so I don’t know if I should just stick with Clarisonic exfoliation.