BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

A powerful at-home alternative to in-office skin exfoliation procedures. Get a youthful glow with this microdermabrasion treatment and earn results parallel to a professional, clinical visit. This formula contains pharmaceutical-grade crystals, lactic acid, and soothing botanicals to polish away dead skin cells, provide a radiant, healthy look, and smooth skin's texture. Watch as the appearance of fine lines, acne marks, and skin discolorations diminish as you achieve maximum results in minimal time. It is formulated Without: - Sulfates - Phthalates

• What other Dr. Brandt products do you recommend?3 Answers
  • anyone have this or has tried it?3 Answers
  • What are your favorite skincare products by Dr. Brandt? 3 Answers
Dr. Brandt® Skincare Microdermabrasion Skin Exfoliant Eye Cream

Start your review of Dr. Brandt® Skincare Microdermabrasion Skin Exfoliant Eye Cream!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Bridget S.
New Lenox, IL
This stuff is amazing! The only reason I didn’t give five stars is because of the smell. It kind of reminds me of lemons. But not like the fruit more like a cleaning product or chemical smell. IDK ! I just don’t care that much for the smell but if you can get past it then this product is for you. It exfoliates you skin so well and makes your skin feel amazingly smooth and soft and ready to start your day.
Alli M.
I have sensitive skin prone to breakouts when using an exfoliant. Dr. Brandt Microdermabrasion was so gentle and effective. It was able to remove the dry skin with out any breakouts. It left my skin softer and brighter. One of the best exfoliants I have used. I purchased mine online. Seems a bit pricey but a small amount goes a long way
Latisha M.
Corona, CA
1,112 reviews
This Dr.Brandt Microdermabrasion is seriously AMAZBALLS! I bought the trial size patch that is offered with a few other items and I'm in love with the brand in general. The scrub feels amazing on my face and the little beads are so micro tiny you can tell it really gets in there to get the impurities. My face feels amazing after just one use.
Tara R.
Mount Hope, WV
My mom uses this product occasionally and really enjoys it! The packaging is super sleek and cute! It is very expensive, but worth the cost! You can buy it at Sephora! It really helps exfoliate your skin, my mom gets dry patches on her cheeks and this helps so much! I would definitely purchase again!
Danielle G.
Saginaw , TX
I like how he exfoliate in this product is small so it doesn’t tear your skin up like most. It does make my skin tingle for about a minute but once I was it off that goes away. My skin is so smooth after using. Would recommend to others. Only down side is it is pretty pricey.
Brittney S.
I received this product in my FabFitFun box and I absolutely fell in love. The price is VERY high and I’m not sure I would buy if I didn’t receive it in my box but it works so well with my sensitive skin. My skin always feels so much more refreshed after using this product.
E V E L I N A R.
Wilsonville, OR
Purchased at: Sephora
Best exfoliator ever! Every time I use it, it feels like I just got a facial. My skin feels like silk afterwards and it's so easy! I love the texture of the product too, not gritty like regular exfoliators, but super smooth. I will definitely be purchasing it again.
Val V.
Made my skin feel fresh and clean!! Skin felt smooth. This exfoliant is anti aging. This is also a HIGH end brand so the price tag for 2oz of product is a little steep at about $80. However you will love the way your skin feels after. And a little goes a long way.
Savannah C.
Champaign, IL
This product has the most awful smell, I literally had to hold my breath while scrubbing with it. No matter how soft I scrubbed with this, it really felt like there were super sharp shreds all over my face. While it does scrub everything off, I would not recommend if you have normal/sensitive skin.
Andrea M.
Visalia , CA
This product was good it’s a little too expensive but it works pretty well it’s gentle on the face smells like lemon and was very effective this was my first time trying this I don’t think i would try it again cause it’s to much money for my preference
Kathryn O.
Hollywood, SC
Victoria r.
anyone have this or has tried it?
Jill M.
Parrish, FL
What are your favorite skincare products by Dr. Brandt?
Nasrin A.
Manhattan
Does this really make a difference for under eye dark circles?
Kayla M.
Keyport, NJ
Has anyone tried the Dr. Brandt® Microdermabrasion Body Exfoliating Cream ? I have always wanted to try it, but I have sensitive skin so I don’t know if I should just stick with Clarisonic exfoliation.