BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

A powerful at-home alternative to in-office skin exfoliation procedures. Get a youthful glow with this microdermabrasion treatment and earn results parallel to a professional, clinical visit. This formula contains pharmaceutical-grade crystals, lactic acid, and soothing botanicals to polish away dead skin cells, provide a radiant, healthy look, and smooth skin's texture. Watch as the appearance of fine lines, acne marks, and skin discolorations diminish as you achieve maximum results in minimal time. It is formulated Without: - Sulfates - Phthalates

• What other Dr. Brandt products do you recommend?3 Answers
  • anyone have this or has tried it?3 Answers
  • What are your favorite skincare products by Dr. Brandt? 3 Answers
Dr. Brandt® Skincare Microdermabrasion Skin Exfoliant Eye Cream

Start your review of Dr. Brandt® Skincare Microdermabrasion Skin Exfoliant Eye Cream!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Michaela K.
I received a sample of this in an Ipsy bag. I fell in love with the product and decided to purchase the full size. It is a little expensive but it is SO WORTH IT! I have problems with acne scarring and this has helped reduce the amount of scarring on my face. I absolutely love it!
Monica M.
Love using this once a week to remove dead skin cells.feels really good on the skin. You can feel the tiny beads as you rub your face. It’s not to rough on the skin but feels like you are gettin a deep cleaning. It has a really nice, clean scent. Leaves my skin soft.
Star W.
Within a few weeks of using this product, my skin looked so much softer, smaller pores and healthier. It wasn't harsh to use rubbing on my skin nor caused any break outs like some products do which was even better! Great product.
Erin R.
Purchased at: Amazon
A lot of skincare gurus will say you should never physically exfoliate your face, but sometimes you just gotta get those little winter flakies off. If you need GENTLE physical exfoliation, this is the best scrub out there! The micro bead thingies are tinier than any other scrub I’ve ever tried. It has never irritated my skin, even though I tend to use it when I have excessively dry, flaky winter skin. Just use it occasionally for the right purpose, and follow with a good moisturizing skincare routine!
Patricia M.
Allentown , PA
This product is AMAZING! I notice a difference in my skin thennext day. I love that even woth sensitive skin i can still use this produxt and it works. The amount of acne scarring on my face has reduced dramatically!
Nikki W.
Elkhart, IN
This is the best exfoliant I’ve tried. I received a free sample from Influenster. It definitely feels abrasive on the skin, but it does not leave any scratches. After using it I saw a major difference. My face was much brighter, softer, and smoother! It made applying makeup much easier because I was not working around dead, rough skin. I am looking forward to using this more! I would definitely recommend!
Alyshia F.
Sacramento, CA
They is another great product from Dr. Brandt. I know his products tend to be more on the pricey side but once again more than worth it. And you can see the difference Almost after the first use. I Have been using this for a few years now rain on and off and for some reason I always come back it... That right there says it all!
Tracy D.
Fayetteville , NC
I love this product. I loved the way it felt on my skin. It really tightened my skin and reduced the size of my pores. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for the microderm abrasion “feel” without actually having it done.
Alexa K.
Austin, TX
Love. This. Product. I originally received it in a FabFitFun box and totally fell in love with it. It's expensive, but totally worth it, because you only need to use it once a week or so. The exfoliating bits are very fine, so you never feel like you're scraping up your skin. My skin always feels fresh and clean afterwards. I'm totally hooked!
Bridget S.
New Lenox, IL
This stuff is amazing! The only reason I didn’t give five stars is because of the smell. It kind of reminds me of lemons. But not like the fruit more like a cleaning product or chemical smell. IDK ! I just don’t care that much for the smell but if you can get past it then this product is for you. It exfoliates you skin so well and makes your skin feel amazingly smooth and soft and ready to start your day.
Kathryn O.
Hollywood, SC
Victoria r.
anyone have this or has tried it?
Jill M.
Parrish, FL
What are your favorite skincare products by Dr. Brandt?
Nasrin A.
Manhattan
Does this really make a difference for under eye dark circles?
Kayla M.
Keyport, NJ
Has anyone tried the Dr. Brandt® Microdermabrasion Body Exfoliating Cream ? I have always wanted to try it, but I have sensitive skin so I don’t know if I should just stick with Clarisonic exfoliation.