BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

A powerful at-home alternative to in-office skin exfoliation procedures. Get a youthful glow with this microdermabrasion treatment and earn results parallel to a professional, clinical visit. This formula contains pharmaceutical-grade crystals, lactic acid, and soothing botanicals to polish away dead skin cells, provide a radiant, healthy look, and smooth skin's texture. Watch as the appearance of fine lines, acne marks, and skin discolorations diminish as you achieve maximum results in minimal time. It is formulated Without: - Sulfates - Phthalates

• What other Dr. Brandt products do you recommend?3 Answers
  • anyone have this or has tried it?3 Answers
  • What are your favorite skincare products by Dr. Brandt? 3 Answers
Dr. Brandt® Skincare Microdermabrasion Skin Exfoliant Eye Cream

Start your review of Dr. Brandt® Skincare Microdermabrasion Skin Exfoliant Eye Cream!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Princess B.
Brooklyn, NY
Very very good. I use this item sparingly because of it's price but it's amazing. It leaves your skin feeling so smooth and clean. It really cleanses and exfoliates so completely without being harsh or irritating to your skin at all. This probably the best facial scrub on the market. If you want to splurge on some good skin care this is an excellent choice. Highly recommended!
Jessica S.
Grand Island , NY
For as expensive as this is I don't feel it is all that great. It's good and helps exfoliate my skin but my skin need very abrasive products and this just doesn't cut it for me. I think it would work well on someone who needs weekly exfoliation with normal skin. I have extremely problematic skin with lots of blackheads and some acne break outs. This product just doesn't work on me.
Nicole Y.
Purchased at: Sephora
I was very hesitant on using this considering how sensitive my skin is. Now I’m not saying this won’t leave your skin looking red. This is an exfoliant. But 5 or so minutes after using it, my skin feels actually CLEAN. Like my pores have been “vacuumed” out and shrunk. I use it only once a week and a little goes a long way in my opinion. I mainly focus on my cheeks, nose and chin area. This is an excellent product!
Tracy B.
Whitewright, TX
I received this in a subscription box Boxycharm and I have been using this for a week straight and my skin is so soft! My pores are shrinking and breakouts are becoming minimal. It went above and beyond my expectations. The smell, the feel, the results have been mind blowing! I will recommend this product to everyone in need of good skincare.
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
Love this brand! Smells fine and it leaves me skin feeling smooth and like brand new. The price can be a little steep, but I've never gotten results like this from any other product. Absolutely love it.
Melissa U.
Purchased at: Sephora
I really like this product but I really wish it wasn't as expensive as it is. It's a great facial exfoliator... its not too rough on the skin, the granules are super fine and the lemon they infuse with helps to lighten and refresh old tired skin. The smell is light and lemony. I enjoy it very much, but at that price point this will be more of a splurge item rather than a regular for me unfortunately.
Mandie G.
Horton, AL
I use all kinds of skincare treatments, masks, etc. and I love Dr. Brandt. This is one of the only products of his that I got to try because they are a bit on the expensive side. It was well worth the money though. It's extremely gentle and leaves my skin feeling so refreshed. If it's in your price range, I highly reccommend this product!
Vanessa F.
Riverview, FL
Absolutely love this product! It exfoliates my skin and leaves my face like new. I have combo skin and I am prone to breakouts, and this helps me from breaking out as much. It cleans out my pores and removes my most stubborn blackheads. I whole heartedly love this profit because it actually works and it is a staple in my skincare routine.
Leanetta S.
Greenville, NC
I got this in my fab fit fun box. I have been using it regularly. It does an amzing job on my face and neck. I can't use it too much or too often because it will irritate my skin. I like it though and my skin always look great after use and when i moisturize. You only have to use a little bit though. Its also kind of on the pricey side.
Hollie L.
Princeton, TX
I got a chance to try this out in my fab fit fun spring box. I love the packaging, it’s pleasing to the eye! The lid is easy to open when your hands are wet, which is a plus. It’s expensive though. If it hadn’t come in a subscription box, I wouldn’t have been able to afford it. It smells good and the exfoliating ingredient is nice!
Kathryn O.
Hollywood, SC
Victoria r.
anyone have this or has tried it?
Jill M.
Parrish, FL
What are your favorite skincare products by Dr. Brandt?
Nasrin A.
Manhattan
Does this really make a difference for under eye dark circles?
Kayla M.
Keyport, NJ
Has anyone tried the Dr. Brandt® Microdermabrasion Body Exfoliating Cream ? I have always wanted to try it, but I have sensitive skin so I don’t know if I should just stick with Clarisonic exfoliation.