BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

A powerful at-home alternative to in-office skin exfoliation procedures. Get a youthful glow with this microdermabrasion treatment and earn results parallel to a professional, clinical visit. This formula contains pharmaceutical-grade crystals, lactic acid, and soothing botanicals to polish away dead skin cells, provide a radiant, healthy look, and smooth skin's texture. Watch as the appearance of fine lines, acne marks, and skin discolorations diminish as you achieve maximum results in minimal time. It is formulated Without: - Sulfates - Phthalates

• What other Dr. Brandt products do you recommend?3 Answers
  • anyone have this or has tried it?3 Answers
  • What are your favorite skincare products by Dr. Brandt? 3 Answers
Brieanna S.
Cleveland, OH
OBSESSED. I got a sample of this in a vox box, and I’m so glad I did. It’s really abrasive at first, kind of threw me off it kind of hurt. But if your skin is wet it feels okay. I noticed instant results. My skin was so soft, and it evened out my skin tone so much. I get a lot of redness around my nose, and it lessened that almost instantly. I only have the small sample, and have used it once a week for three weeks. I don’t normally buy pricey skin care, but this is worth it! I will definitely be repurchasing!
Amanda B.
This product is incredible! I’m no expert on exfoliaters, but I received this as a sample and was absolutely floored by how good it made my skin feel! So floored that I went on to Sephora and used my points to score another sample size before I just finally ended up buying the full size product. My skin has never felt so smooth and my complexion has never been so even, it’s incredible! Now, it does smell like lemon pledge in my opinion so that could be improved, but it’s so good I just look past that!
Courtney S.
Burleson, TX
I really like this product, it makes my skin feel really smooth. I wasn't expecting it to do too much, I got it as a deluxe sample, was just going to give it to my mom, but I tried it and the sample was gone within the next two weeks. I used it every night, too. So it lasts a long time too! Just, if you have rosacea or any sort of extreme skin sensitivity, don't scrub too hard, or it might irritate your skin. I scrubbed too hard the first time and my rosacea really flared up. Every other time after that, I didn't scrub very hard, it didn't irritate my skin and was still very effective.
Michaela K.
I received a sample of this in an Ipsy bag. I fell in love with the product and decided to purchase the full size. It is a little expensive but it is SO WORTH IT! I have problems with acne scarring and this has helped reduce the amount of scarring on my face. I absolutely love it!
Camille B.
Palmer Lake, CO
I got this in one of my first boxycharms! It is a great product. It makes your skin look more vibrant and less dull. I love to use it twice a week, but I have used it more than that and never noticed any problems! ( Although I don't have sensitive skin.) It does feel gentle on the skin, as long as you don't rub aggressively. I can tell you from experience it helps to get rid of blackheads and those little white bumps that aren't pimples. I had one on my cheek and used this for a week and it was gone. Love, love, love this brand! Their products actually work.
Brianna D.
Louisville, KY
I have gotten this face wash in boxycharm a while back and it’s such a nice face wash ! Then I soon got the blue one . They both work amazingly and I would repurchase. The only thing I don’t like about it is expensive it is for the little amount of product . That’s why I put 3 stars
Monica M.
Brockton, MA
Love using this once a week to remove dead skin cells.feels really good on the skin. You can feel the tiny beads as you rub your face. It’s not to rough on the skin but feels like you are gettin a deep cleaning. It has a really nice, clean scent. Leaves my skin soft.
C. H.
I received this as a sample in a Birchbox and was instantly hooked on this product. One thing I loved about this was the simple packaging and easy to understand instructions on exactly what it does to benefit your skin. It made my skin very smooth and soft which was a huge plus I was not expecting out of this product. It feels very gritty at first, but has wonderful results! I would recommend anyone try this product if you get the chance.
Nikki H.
Elkhart , IN
This is the best exfoliant I’ve tried. I received a free sample from Influenster. It definitely feels abrasive on the skin, but it does not leave any scratches. After using it I saw a major difference. My face was much brighter, softer, and smoother! It made applying makeup much easier because I was not working around dead, rough skin. I am looking forward to using this more! I would definitely recommend!
Tracy D.
Fayetteville , NC
I love this product. I loved the way it felt on my skin. It really tightened my skin and reduced the size of my pores. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for the microderm abrasion “feel” without actually having it done.
Victoria r.
anyone have this or has tried it?
Kathryn O.
Hollywood, SC
What other Dr. Brandt products do you recommend?
Jill M.
Katy, TX
What are your favorite skincare products by Dr. Brandt?