BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

A powerful at-home alternative to in-office skin exfoliation procedures. Get a youthful glow with this microdermabrasion treatment and earn results parallel to a professional, clinical visit. This formula contains pharmaceutical-grade crystals, lactic acid, and soothing botanicals to polish away dead skin cells, provide a radiant, healthy look, and smooth skin's texture. Watch as the appearance of fine lines, acne marks, and skin discolorations diminish as you achieve maximum results in minimal time. It is formulated Without: - Sulfates - Phthalates

• What other Dr. Brandt products do you recommend?3 Answers
  • anyone have this or has tried it?3 Answers
  • What are your favorite skincare products by Dr. Brandt? 3 Answers
Erin R.
Purchased at: Amazon
A lot of skincare gurus will say you should never physically exfoliate your face, but sometimes you just gotta get those little winter flakies off. If you need GENTLE physical exfoliation, this is the best scrub out there! The micro bead thingies are tinier than any other scrub I’ve ever tried. It has never irritated my skin, even though I tend to use it when I have excessively dry, flaky winter skin. Just use it occasionally for the right purpose, and follow with a good moisturizing skincare routine!
Brieanna L.
Cleveland, OH
OBSESSED. I got a sample of this in a vox box, and I’m so glad I did. It’s really abrasive at first, kind of threw me off it kind of hurt. But if your skin is wet it feels okay. I noticed instant results. My skin was so soft, and it evened out my skin tone so much. I get a lot of redness around my nose, and it lessened that almost instantly. I only have the small sample, and have used it once a week for three weeks. I don’t normally buy pricey skin care, but this is worth it! I will definitely be repurchasing!
Rachel N.
Peachtree Cty, GA
I can not tell you enough great things about this product! It is pricey, but if you wear makeup and need to really slough off dead skin for a fresh layer of brightened and cleansed skin, this is a winner
Amanda B.
This product is incredible! I’m no expert on exfoliaters, but I received this as a sample and was absolutely floored by how good it made my skin feel! So floored that I went on to Sephora and used my points to score another sample size before I just finally ended up buying the full size product. My skin has never felt so smooth and my complexion has never been so even, it’s incredible! Now, it does smell like lemon pledge in my opinion so that could be improved, but it’s so good I just look past that!
Katia L.
Methuen, MA
This is my favorite ever microdermabrasion cream ill pay whatever it is its that good .. take away ur black heads ur face feels clean and helps with acne n oily skin
Michaela K.
I received a sample of this in an Ipsy bag. I fell in love with the product and decided to purchase the full size. It is a little expensive but it is SO WORTH IT! I have problems with acne scarring and this has helped reduce the amount of scarring on my face. I absolutely love it!
Brianna D.
Louisville, KY
I have gotten this face wash in boxycharm a while back and it’s such a nice face wash ! Then I soon got the blue one . They both work amazingly and I would repurchase. The only thing I don’t like about it is expensive it is for the little amount of product . That’s why I put 3 stars
Monica M.
Love using this once a week to remove dead skin cells.feels really good on the skin. You can feel the tiny beads as you rub your face. It’s not to rough on the skin but feels like you are gettin a deep cleaning. It has a really nice, clean scent. Leaves my skin soft.
Star W.
Within a few weeks of using this product, my skin looked so much softer, smaller pores and healthier. It wasn't harsh to use rubbing on my skin nor caused any break outs like some products do which was even better! Great product.
Patricia M.
Allentown, PA
This product is AMAZING! I notice a difference in my skin thennext day. I love that even woth sensitive skin i can still use this produxt and it works. The amount of acne scarring on my face has reduced dramatically!
Kathryn O.
Hollywood, SC
What other Dr. Brandt products do you recommend?
Victoria r.
anyone have this or has tried it?
Jill M.
Parrish, FL
What are your favorite skincare products by Dr. Brandt?