BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

An instant brightening, collagen boosting eye serum. This instant brightening eye serum boosts collagen levels and stimulates microcirculation to decrease the look of dark circles, tired, puffy, and hollow eyes, lines and wrinkles, and undereye bags. It helps fade dark circles by stimulating microcirculation, decreases the look of tired eyes by instantly improving luminosity and brightness, reduces puffiness by draining excess fluids, and helps reduce undereye bags by breaking down abnormal fatty deposits. Eyes look younger, hydrated, and healthy. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan

Racheal P.
I wasn't really a fan of this. I love his other skincare products but i didn't really care for this one. I found it difficult to apply and it was super messy. The little metal ball would get covered in product. I think if it had better packaging I would care more for the product. I wouldn't recommend to others because of the packaging
Jade E.
I really like this it's a little over priced but if I could afford to buy it on the regular I would I love the cool feeling roller ball on your eyes it depuffs and feels soo high end and nice and spa like
Lita B.
Grand Haven, MI
This eye serum, has such a nice texture to it, and you can definitely feel it working! It's a mixture of not too harsh for the eye area but just enough of an active ingredient to get the job done. It's in a nice small easy to use container, and as with all of Dr.Brandt products you know they know their stuff. Totally recommend it to anyone and everyone! xo-Lita
kelli g.
Spring hill, TN
This product is worth every single penny. I have been using this for two weeks now and can already see a huge difference around my eyes. The fine lines around my eyes are no longer noticeable. I would highly recommend this brand everything I have tried has worked amazing well.
Lauren D.
Easy to apply to the eye area without too much tugging or pulling. I love to keep mine in the fridge to keep it extra cool for an AM depuff when I first wake up. A little bit pricier than your drugstore brands, but easy to find at most Sephoras and on Amazon.
Rikki F.
Bonney Lake, WA
I cant stop using this product I'm in love! It has a metal ball for the tip so when you apply the cream to your under eye its cold and cooling which is so effective for under the eye. I've almost used the whole thing and will be buying another I love it!
KellieK H.
I have always struggled with dark circles under my eyes & when I went looking for my favorite microdermabrasion scrub from Dr. Brandt, I ran across this and knew I had to give it a try. With a weeks or so worth of using it day & night I noticed a huge difference. This will always be a ride or die for me.
Nikki V.
This eye serum is great for when I'm feeling tired and need a pick me up! I love the roller application and it feels really nice under the eyes. The price is a bit steep but I would repurchase when I run out!
Lauren S.
I have been looking for an eye serum/cream to add some life to my under eyes and this is it! Keeping your under eyes hydrated is so important and this is a great brand to do it with. I definitely recommend it!
Kelly G.
Calera, AL
I received this as a sample from Sephora. I love dr. Brandt products and this one was no different! the few samples I had lasted me about a week and while I obviously didn't use it long enough to see lasting effects, it certainly helped in the morning to smooth out my puffy eyes and make me appear brighter!!
Jessica l.
Lafayette, LA
Does this work for hollow undereyes?
Vanessa B.
Imperial Beach, CA
I've been looking for a product that can help with the dark circles under my eyes, but most of the ones I've used when applied kind of feel tacky and burn under my eye. Does this product leave the same kind of feeling or is it soothing?
Barbara J.
Round Rock, TX
I've been looking for a Eye Serum and so far no luck just a bunch of money out the window. Has anyone tried and gotten good results with this?