BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE #96 in Face Masks

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry An anti-aging, iron-infused mask and magnet removal tool that work together to refine, purify, and revitalize the look of skin. Solutions for: - Dullness and uneven texture - Loss of firmness and elasticity If you want to know more… This innovative and effective magnetized mask uses magnetic currents to zap away visible signs of skin aging. The mask is infused with iron magnetic particles that draw out impurities and daily residue trapped on the skin, while electromagnetic interactions create a "force-field effect" that lends skin a tighter feeling over time. Skin is visibly radiant, smoother, firmer, and tighter for younger-looking skin overtime. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Once the mask has been completely removed, remaining product will be left on the skin. Massage the remaining product to infuse antioxidants, firming peptides, emollients, and essential oils that leave skin hydrated, smooth, and protected from negative effects of pollutants. Research results: In a self-assessment test conducted on 30 women, ages 36 to 59, after 10 minutes: - 100% skin feels re-energized and revitalized - 100% skin feels softer - 83% skin looks radiant - 80% skin feels tighter and firmer - 80% skin looks more youthful After 4 weeks: - 93% product leaves skin tighter and more lifted - 93% skin feels tighter and firmer - 90% skin looks tone and youthful - 90% product lift away impurities - 87% skin looks purified and detoxified - 87% product gives vitality to the skin - 87% product helps reduce signs of skin aging

Buy on Sephora*
Heather B.
Tiffin, OH
I found this mask super fun and easy to use! It comes package perfectly to tell you how to use it breaking down each step and come with a spatula and magnet. It says to use the spatula to smooth the mask on but I found it difficult to spread with and ended up using my hands. Make sure you cover the magnet with a tissue like it says or there will be product all over it! This mask it very lightweight and only takes about 10 minutes to be ready for removal. That’s the fun part, removal! You just have to glide the magnet across your face and bam it disappears leaving this oily residue that you just pay into your face! I have sensitive skin and this didn’t make me break out or anything! My skin looked very radiant! I was happy to have received this in my Voxbox complementary from Dr. Brandt. I will definitely be buying in the future.
Brianna N.
I was so excited to get this in my Voxbox because it looked so fun to do and I heard it was effective. I tried it a few times and I really noticed a difference in my skin after. My skin felt very clean and firm. I definitely feel like it had a detoxification aspect to it. The biggest drawback to this product is that it is very messy. The mask is very magnetic and it broke through the tissue while I wad taking it off. I couldn't get the mask off of the triangle magnet. My suggestion would be to try it with a thicker tissue or even a thinner paper towel. Something a little heavy duty might help more. Overall, it was a great mask and I really love how it made my skin feel!
Brittany P.
Jacksonville, FL
This is THE BEST mask I’ve ever used... and I’ve used lots of masks! My skin was perfect after I used it. I could not see one pore! It was easy to apply. My only problem was getting the mask off. The magnet was very strong and sometimes tore the tissue that it was wrapped in. When the mask gets on the magnet itself, it is impossible to get off! I went through lots of tissues trying to get the mask off. It worked so well, though, that I’ll gladly use it again!
Gabriella A.
I was so excited to try the products in the Dr. Brandt VoxBox, especially this particular product. I’ve never tried anything from this brand before so I was super interested. The deluxe sample product came with a mini spatula and triangle shaped magnet.
I recommend following the instructions exactly and to keep a few tissues on hand. It applies very easy as a little goes a long way. After ten minutes or so o started the removal process. It was very interesting and a bit gross to see the remnants on the tissue but I instantly felt and saw the effects.
Skin seemed smooth and blemish free with no wrinkle in sight.
I would highly recommend this product as I intend to buy the full-size from Sephora (a bit pricey but so worth it!)
Dr. Brandt Skincare MAGNETIGHT Age-Defier
Disclaimer: I received this product free for testing purposes.
Jessica S.
Austin, TX
Wow. I was totally a skeptic of how this could be beneficial, but I started feeling the nutrients from application. When removing you feel the magnetic peel and are left with amazingly conditioned skin. I have defined forehead expression and i felt relief in my wrinkles after using this.. Very silky feeling skin upon removal. 4 stars because it’s a little messy!
Justina L.
I absolutely love this mask!! It’s so cool how it’s magnetic and I can just use a magnet to remove it off my face. I also really like how the mask doesn’t require using water to remove and wash off, which makes it more efficient. My face feels cleaner and refreshed when I remove the mask and I can feel a essence left over on my face. I also really like the scent. I received this complimentary from influenster for testing purposes.
Megan W.
Richlands, NC
My skin felt great after using but I feel like the product was more trendy than effective. It was really cool and it definitely worked- I used the magnet and wrapped a tissue around it and the mask just came right up, but I did need to wash my face afterwards because of leftover residue. I’m not sure that it would give any long term anti aging results— Id rather buy a serum and a mask that was a little more low maintenance.
Molly G.
Romeoville, IL
I bought the smaller size of this face mask just to try it out and I tried it a few times but I didn’t see a major difference in my skin or that it really did anything so I gave it to my boyfriend to try out and he absolutely loves it. I can definitely see the difference on his skin when he uses the mask. He has combination skin while I have very dry skin so that may play a huge role on how well the mask works for you.
Mindy H.
Brighton, IA
I tried it and was very impressed my skin was not irritated at ALL! The whole mask came off so effortless. I even got my husband interested enough to try it. My skin felt so amazing afterwards and looked so refreshed. Make sure to read the directions and your all set!
Julieta R.
Los Angeles, CA
I try to use this mask at least once a week or at least 2 times a month. Its amazing. Anything Dr. Brandt is amazing. It really does feel like the magnetic mask actually pulls things out of your pores as you wipe it with the magnet and tissue. My face looks super clean and vibrant after using it. It does leave residue I would not recommend for oily skin even though it does say all skin types.
Lesley s.
Sacramento, CA
Love this brand, has anyone tried this specific cream, what were your results?
Latoya J.
Ft Wainwright, AK
Does this work? I have the exfoliate and it isn't that great but I've been tempted to try this. It looks interesting but it cost a lot so I don't want to waste my money if it sucks.
Mia M.
Tucson, Az
Is it expensive ?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this worth the money?
Samantha C.
Is this good for combo skin? Does it work? Worth the money? Dupes?