BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry An anti-aging, iron-infused mask and magnet removal tool that work together to refine, purify, and revitalize the look of skin. Solutions for: - Dullness and uneven texture - Loss of firmness and elasticity If you want to know more… This innovative and effective magnetized mask uses magnetic currents to zap away visible signs of skin aging. The mask is infused with iron magnetic particles that draw out impurities and daily residue trapped on the skin, while electromagnetic interactions create a "force-field effect" that lends skin a tighter feeling over time. Skin is visibly radiant, smoother, firmer, and tighter for younger-looking skin overtime. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Once the mask has been completely removed, remaining product will be left on the skin. Massage the remaining product to infuse antioxidants, firming peptides, emollients, and essential oils that leave skin hydrated, smooth, and protected from negative effects of pollutants. Research results: In a self-assessment test conducted on 30 women, ages 36 to 59, after 10 minutes: - 100% skin feels re-energized and revitalized - 100% skin feels softer - 83% skin looks radiant - 80% skin feels tighter and firmer - 80% skin looks more youthful After 4 weeks: - 93% product leaves skin tighter and more lifted - 93% skin feels tighter and firmer - 90% skin looks tone and youthful - 90% product lift away impurities - 87% skin looks purified and detoxified - 87% product gives vitality to the skin - 87% product helps reduce signs of skin aging

Buy on Sephora*
  • "I really enjoy a good facemask and this work wonderfully. It did as it said it would and I am pleased with this product. It seemed gentle enough although I don't have very sensitive skin. It is a little pricey but I would purchase again in the future." in 12 reviews
Heather B.
Tiffin, OH
I found this mask super fun and easy to use! It comes package perfectly to tell you how to use it breaking down each step and come with a spatula and magnet. It says to use the spatula to smooth the mask on but I found it difficult to spread with and ended up using my hands. Make sure you cover the magnet with a tissue like it says or there will be product all over it! This mask it very lightweight and only takes about 10 minutes to be ready for removal. That’s the fun part, removal! You just have to glide the magnet across your face and bam it disappears leaving this oily residue that you just pay into your face! I have sensitive skin and this didn’t make me break out or anything! My skin looked very radiant! I was happy to have received this in my Voxbox complementary from Dr. Brandt. I will definitely be buying in the future.
Oh my gosh I love this mask!! I was very intrigued by this mask. So naturally, I bought it. I think it’s definitely worth the money!! It was very fun to do and VERY easy to remove but not only that but it did wonders for my skin! It doesn’t dry down so make sure your hair is pulled back from it! When I went to remove it I did as the instructions said; I wrapped tissue around the magnet. The only complaint I have is that the mask went through the Kleenex and stuck to the magnet and will not come off but it’s a very minor issue. The mask leaves behind lavender oil which I thought would irritate my skin but I was very wrong. I rubbed the remaining oil into my skin and when I say my face felt super soft I’m NOT kidding. My skin was soft for multiple days. When I went to bed after removing it my face felt very clean and super soft.
Gabriella A.
I was so excited to try the products in the Dr. Brandt VoxBox, especially this particular product. I’ve never tried anything from this brand before so I was super interested. The deluxe sample product came with a mini spatula and triangle shaped magnet.
I recommend following the instructions exactly and to keep a few tissues on hand. It applies very easy as a little goes a long way. After ten minutes or so o started the removal process. It was very interesting and a bit gross to see the remnants on the tissue but I instantly felt and saw the effects.
Skin seemed smooth and blemish free with no wrinkle in sight.
I would highly recommend this product as I intend to buy the full-size from Sephora (a bit pricey but so worth it!)
Dr. Brandt Skincare MAGNETIGHT Age-Defier
Disclaimer: I received this product free for testing purposes.
Justina L.
I absolutely love this mask!! It’s so cool how it’s magnetic and I can just use a magnet to remove it off my face. I also really like how the mask doesn’t require using water to remove and wash off, which makes it more efficient. My face feels cleaner and refreshed when I remove the mask and I can feel a essence left over on my face. I also really like the scent. I received this complimentary from influenster for testing purposes.
Megan W.
Richlands, NC
My skin felt great after using but I feel like the product was more trendy than effective. It was really cool and it definitely worked- I used the magnet and wrapped a tissue around it and the mask just came right up, but I did need to wash my face afterwards because of leftover residue. I’m not sure that it would give any long term anti aging results— Id rather buy a serum and a mask that was a little more low maintenance.
Christine P.
Another of my favorite masks! It’s a bit messy, but so fun! Just make sure to cover the magnet with tissue when removing. It leaves your skin sooo hydrated, minimizes pores and fine lines and feels great! It’s a 10 minute mask with no rinsing so it’s pretty quick as well! I love that it pulls out the gunk when it’s removed as well
Brianna N.
I was so excited to get this in my Voxbox because it looked so fun to do and I heard it was effective. I tried it a few times and I really noticed a difference in my skin after. My skin felt very clean and firm. I definitely feel like it had a detoxification aspect to it. The biggest drawback to this product is that it is very messy. The mask is very magnetic and it broke through the tissue while I wad taking it off. I couldn't get the mask off of the triangle magnet. My suggestion would be to try it with a thicker tissue or even a thinner paper towel. Something a little heavy duty might help more. Overall, it was a great mask and I really love how it made my skin feel!
susan G.
Lewis Center, OH
This is really cool in theory but so hard to use. I get the magnetic particles stuck to the magnet and also a lot of residue left on my face when using. You can tell there are oils left on your face afterwards but just due to the nature of the product, I would suggest only using on a small area at a time.
Ali R.
This is such a weird mask! You smear the magnetic paste all over your face and then take it off with the included magnetic “guitar pick”, and this super soft and silky serum is left on your skin to rub in. I love the end result, but the removal of the mask is definitely a little tricky and time consuming.
DeAnna A.
Bristol, VA
After using the Magnetight age defier product it was love at first use. I could immediately start seeing results and wish I could get my hands on more of it. Amazing product that should be recommended to anyone that is having issues with looser skin on the face and neck area.
Lesley S.
Sacramento, CA
Love this brand, has anyone tried this specific cream, what were your results?
Latoya J.
Ft Wainwright, AK
Does this work? I have the exfoliate and it isn't that great but I've been tempted to try this. It looks interesting but it cost a lot so I don't want to waste my money if it sucks.
Mia M.
Tucson, Az
Is it expensive ?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this worth the money?
Samantha C.
Is this good for combo skin? Does it work? Worth the money? Dupes?