BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry A skin-recharging magnet mask. Solutions for: - Fine lines and wrinkles - Loss of firmness and elasticity - Dullness and uneven texture If you want to know more… MAGNETIGHT Age-Defier™ is a powerful age-defying facial mask that dramatically transforms the look of your skin by harnessing the power of attraction. The magnetic properties of the iron based formula and magnet help to reduce signs of aging skin and reduce the appearance of stressed skin. Skin is left with the look of magnetically youthful and energized. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates

• Is this product drying at all??2 Answers
  • Is this product good for tightening pores amd reducing fi...2 Answers
  • How good is this do yall recommend this2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Diana B.
Hagerstown, MD
Purchased this mask because I was intrigued by the magnetic aspect of it. The mask comes with a small spatula which you use to apply the mask. Its helpful but a process to do your entire face with such a small tool, definitely would be nice to have a bit bigger spatula. The mask has a pleasant scent, I cant really pinpoint what it is but it works. After 10 minutes, I wrapped a tissue around the provided magnet for the removal process. The mask does not dry down on your face. Now the fun part! The tissue wrapped around the magnet helps with switching to a new clean section of the tissue as you remove the mask. I hovered over my face and watched the mask come off and could feel the dirt lifting from my skin.. It was a nice experience. I will say, the magnetic mask is powerful connected to the magnet so at one point I did remove the tissue and just used tge magnet and cleaned it off as needed, which made the entire removal process faster. The mask once lifted away leaves a serum on your face that you rub into your face, after which you will notice the most incredibly smooth and soft skin! Even the next morning I was amazed how soft my skin was and how small my pores were. I cant wait to see results after multiple uses!
Melissa D.
This is a very unique mask. It is super rich and comforting to your skin from the second you put it on. You can comfortably leave it on longer than suggested (which I feel added to the overall moisturizing of my skin).

Taking the mask off is really--frankly--fun. You wrap the triangular magnet in a soft tissue and float it over your skin. The iron shavings in the mask are drawn to the magnet and within seconds, the entire mask is magically lifted from your face. The size and shape of the magnet helps you get the mask in the nooks and crannies of your face, including the sides of your nose.

I wish that there were magnet covers provided because the magnet is so strong that the tissue tore when I was removing it from the magnet and some of the product is on the magnet. Once on there, it is nearly impossible to remove.

My skin feels like velvet after using this mask. I haven't noticed any reversed aging, however, I do love the feel of my skin after babying it in this unique mask.  Dr. Brandt Skincare MAGNETIGHT Age-Defier
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
Ya know? I definitely thought this mask was way more than just a little gimmicky. And it kind of is. But now that I've used it I understand the purpose behind not rinsing.
So I just put it in my under eye area from my inner eye to my outer temple by my hair line. I have extremely oily skin that is very acne prone and almost always broken out. Unless its some sort of clearing, acne, oily skin mask I'm not about to put it all over my face without testing it.
Fortunately I had a place to do that. At 27 I'm getting older and our under eyes never have oil glands and only get dryer with age. Thats why no one breaks out there in case you were curious. So I've been a bit dry there the last year or so so I decided to try it there since that's where we age first and I've started getting small smile lines around the corners of my eyes and lines in my under eyes from no sleep and just dryness there which is super weird considering how excessively oily I really am.
So anyway, I left it on for a bit over 10 min and realized it wasn't even beginning to dry and that it's probably not going to. Wrapped my magnet in toilet paper and went to work. It was just as amazing as the videos. And to see how it clung to the magnet was also amazing. Even when trying to take the toilet paper off it would rip and stay. It was almost like something pretty heavy was all around the edges. And no matter how much i wipe this thing I can't get it clean. It came off with soap and water and a towel for the most part though. Just make sure youre using a strong tissue or toilet paper. My toilet paper isn't cheap (charmin) but its not as thick as a good tissue I suppose.
So anyway it came off easy. Then I looked close and felt my skin. There was like a serum type residue left behind which is exactly why you wouldn't want to wash this off because then that wouldn't be left behind to rub in with whatever skin healthy ingredients it has in it. It rubbed in quickly and sank in fully after a few minutes leaving my under eyes silky smooth. Literally they felt like silk. It felt nice and moisturized and soft but no greasy, oily or heavy. It was great. I noticed that my skin looked a bit less tired and droopy I suppose but its not like it took all semblance of lines away. I don't think anything could. But at this price you almost expect it to.
I don't think I would re purchase unless I seen some pretty major results show up soon. Like within the next 24 hours and that's not likely to happen. But it's important we don't get stuck in the cycle of "it will work with continued use." Masks don't get used like that. We use them once maybe twice a week and thats rare so it needs to have results we can see and feel when we use them.
I do feel some great results and see a little but I just don't know if its worth 3/4 of a hundred bucks to me or if it's even something I could use on the entirety of my excessively oily skin. But I will be sure to give that a try and come back and update. If its been more than a week since I've updated you can assume nothing was better or worse with whole face use and that my review stands as is.
I did a multi masking with GLAMGLOW SUPERMUD® Clearing Treatment on the rest of my face. I'm thinking now this was a mistake because this mask has to be rinsed and when I do that its unlikely I'm going to be able to keep my eye area dry so its probably going to wash away whatever was left behind unless I can get it to sink in completely. But I wear this mask for an hour instead of the 20 min. I see way more results that way. Most masks you won't be wearing that long and you can't get magnetight wet during or after removal or it defeats its entire purpose so this is not a mask for the multitasking trend that I love so much for specific issues on specific parts of my face.
I think this mask would be best for those with dry and aging skin. Already very mature skin. With no other issues would be ideal.
I don't recommend and I don't deny it has some positives so its entirely up to you whether or not the positives I have explained here are worth it to you to spend that kind of money because we all spend money on things that treat our most bothersome issues and since mine are acne and oil and large pores I just don't see myself spending this kind of money on these results personally again despite how nice my skin feels at the moment.
Just make sure like all high end anything that youre buying from an authorized retailer like the company, sephora or another trusted retailer. People and small sites buy from the black market and although they may look similar you won't ever get the same results and you will end up losing every dollar you spent because of trying to save a few dollars. So unless they can prove where and when they bought it buy it from a reputable and trusted source. The few dollars more it costs is worth tge piece of mind that its the real deal.
Amy M.
First time user of any Dr. Brandt products and I loved it! It’s easy to apply, it smells almost like grapefruit, and you can literally hear and see the mask pulling off. It comes off very easily and leaves like a moisturizer/oil on your face. I wish the spatula was a little so application didn’t take so long. And the price 😬 but if it makes a difference in my skin after a few uses I’ll probably keep using it. Dr. Brandt Skincare MAGNETIGHT Age-Defier
Kristina N.
Thomaston , CT
This mask is amazing and I’ve never tried anything like it! It was very different then what I’m used to so I wasn’t sure how it was going to work out after I read the instructions. I used the spatula that is provided to apply the mask and it actually worked great at applying a nice even layer. I applied and left on for ten minutes as instructed. Then I used the magnet that is provided and wrapped it in a tissue per the instructions and wiped off the mask. I was very impressed with how easily this removed the mask! It was amazing, it perfectly cleared right off my skin with a simple swipe. You can see the product build up due to the magnet. I continued to do so until my face was cleared of the product and rubbed the remaining into my skin to get the full benefits. It was very easy to use and a very easy cleanup which I was extremely surprised about. The mask does have a slight scent to it which I did enjoy. My skin was left very soft, clean, matte and I definitely see improvement in fine lines. Overall I’m very satisfied at how well this product works!
Winnie T.
Flushing, NY
On application, this feels so velvety smooth and amazing! Its so soft and then you just wait for it to do its magic a little. I almost forgot that it wasn't supposed to "dry"! After 10 minutes, I removed it with a tissue but it was  too thin so that got a little messy. I had to keep removing the tissue and using another tissue and it was getting stuck on my fingers. However, I'm reading up on things and people are saying using a thicker tissue is key.

After I took off the product, I could still feel the oils on my face and I just spread it around using my fingers and it felt great. I then put on my daily moisturizer (neutrogena hydroboost) and bam! Glad I am adding this to my weekly routine!!
Nathalie V.
Goodyear, AZ
I actually managed to get my husband to use this product with me because while we both have oily skin, he has noticeably bigger pores than I ever will, and wanted to see if there was a difference. We both agree that this leaves your skin like a baby's butt, and this magnet is no-joke. It was relaxing to have the mask removed quickly and mess-free with the magnet. The slight oil it leaves behind is very moisturizing, and I enjoyed rubbing it into my face. I will definitely be redoing this mask, as my face felt very moisturized after applying the mask.
Hannah P.
berea, KY
A fairly good product, but maybe a bit too gimmicky. The idea of a magnetic mask may be intriguing, however the execution leaves something to be desired. the magnet needs to be covered when removing the mask (otherwise it is near impossible to remove the mask residue from the magnet) but with what you choose to cover it with-I used a paper towel- it doesn’t remove all the mask. And when you do eventually get the mask off there is an almost oily residue left on the skin. Which made want to start over with my whole skin routine that I have set up for myself. If you can male this mask work, then that’s awesome. Didn’t work for me. Won’t be repurchasing.
Christina H.
I love how unique and efficient this product is, I don't always have crazy amounts of time to do my skincare regimen and this is one that I enjoy because you only need to use it 2 to 3 times a week at most to help with detoxifying your skin. The magnet is super cool and fun to use when removing the mask (the mask itself is made of activated tourmaline stone, which is known for its detoxifying and cleansing properties), too. It makes your skin soft and smooth and you feel fantastic after using it. I can't recommend this enough, even though it is a bit pricy (around $65) they also have a mini version at Ulta for around $24 that you can give a try as well before committing to the larger size. Hope this helps!
Lisa R.
Munster
I have so many mixed feelings about this mask. The first time I tried it, I loved it. Taking it off with the magnet is fun, and it makes your skin have that sort of blur effect like a filter. Then you don’t rinse, you massage it in according to the directions. I was skeptical, but I reluctantly did this step and the film of what was left did not feel good. It felt something like greasy candle wax on my face, and I was supposed to work that into my pores?  The second time I used it, I realized it was breaking me out and leaving my skin with all the white tiny bumps. Not for me.
Jocelyn V.
I've seen this face mask all around YouTube and it looks so interesting to try and I want to try it out for myself to see what all the hype is about. What exactly does this mask do? I really wanna try it out
Demi C.
Whittier, CA
I hear great things about this mask. Does anyone know of its ok for sensitive skin?
Jennifer W.
Johnson City, TN
Is this worth the price? Does it work?
Tatum B.
Lutz, FL
I've been on a face mask frenzy! Can't wait to try my new Dr. Brandt Skincare MAGNETIGHT Age-Defier and Tata Harper Resurfacing Mask any thoughts on either of them?
Sophie H.
Bath
Is this product good for tightening pores amd reducing fine lines?? Does it clear your skin??