BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE #43 in Face Masks

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry A skin-recharging magnet mask. Solutions for: - Fine lines and wrinkles - Loss of firmness and elasticity - Dullness and uneven texture If you want to know more… MAGNETIGHT Age-Defier™ is a powerful age-defying facial mask that dramatically transforms the look of your skin by harnessing the power of attraction. The magnetic properties of the iron based formula and magnet help to reduce signs of aging skin and reduce the appearance of stressed skin. Skin is left with the look of magnetically youthful and energized. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates

• Is this product drying at all??2 Answers
  • Is this product good for tightening pores amd reducing fine lines??...1 Answers
  • How good is this do yall recommend this2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Leann F.
Leann F.
Alexandria, VA
Pro - certainly fun to experience and feel the product pull off the skin with the magnet.

Cons - this is just a fussy, messy nightmare. I followed the instructions and wrapped the magnet in a tissue prior to removing the mask. Unfortunately, the build up of product tears though the tissue as you try to remove it and is miserable to try to get off the magnet. I felt like the mask took forever to remove as a result of this (the magnet won't pull the mask off if there's too much residue in the way) and I only applied through T-Zone/chin. You are supposed to be left with an oil on the skin to rub in - but I couldn't stop wondering if I was still rubbing in iron particles and if that would be bad on my skin. While I didn't get a reaction, I'm not inclined to try it again for these reasons.

I can only feel this is just gimmicky. I couldn't tell if it pulled anything off the skin other than the product itself. There are better masks available out there.
Angie H.
Angie H.
Cary, NC
Tried this as a 1/2oz sample with another order. Glad I didn't buy it or the hype. It is cool to apply and remove, but it leaves a thick oil on my skin. I have dry skin, but it is so oily I had to blot a lot off. Even after 3 hours, I still felt oily. I did not notice any improvements, but I have enough to give it one more try at night. Very expensive for what is essentially a serum.
Monica B.
Monica B.
This mask is amazing! Pretty cool how the magnet picks up the product! Make sure you read the instructions because if you don't it can get pretty messy!!!! This is my first time trying it out and boy did it leave my skin soft!!! I loved it! Only reason didn't give it 5 stars it is a little pricey and it can get a little messy but other than that leaves your skin feeling great!
Gina L.
Gina L.
My new all time favorite mask! I am always trying masks out on my Insta and this has made top of the list! You hover the magnet over your face preferably with a tissue around the magnet and it picks up the iron oxides taking all environmental aggressors out of the skin leaving behind a thicker serum that leaves skin glowing and beautiful! This is a must have!!!!
I have not had a chance to try. I was on the company's IG when I saw the video and blew me away. A magnet to take off the mask? Incredible I have to try this. Sephora mentioned it will debut the products at its stores Aug. 20th. So good luck to you all, and cheers.

QUICK UPDATE: Ordered the product, should be here in a few days. Will update after first try! :)
Eleni P.
Eleni P.
This stuff is not only super innovative but awesome as well! The process of doing this mask is half the fun. After you magnetically clean it off your face, it leaves behind some type of an oil/serum on your face that you just massage in. It leaves your skin feeling super soft and smooth! Highly recommend purchasing! It's truly one of a kind.
Kathya L.
Kathya L.
Dallas , TX
This is the coolest most amazing thing ever. Got this recently at Sephora to try it out, and boy am I amazed. Not only is this cool to apply and watch. But, it's really great lifter as well. Dr Brandt is always killing it in skincare! Go check this out for yourself is freaking AMAZING!!!
Sara M.
Sara M.
Rochester, NY
I have combination skin, so I can use a variety of masks. This one, however, tops them all. By removing the product with the magnet, and being able to allow the serum to infuse my skin, the results are incredible! I will absolutely be purchasing this item again when I run out!!!
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Boardman , Oh
I really liked this primer. It was very light weight, smooth, and didn't clog my pores. I have very sensitive skin and it wasn't irritating at all. It layers really well under my foundation and gave it a nice even finish. The one thing that I didn't care for was the fragrance.
Ashlee E.
Ashlee E.
Newark, OH
This mask is amazing, you feel as if all the impurities are being pulled out of your pores. It leaves your face nice and refreshed with a lAyer of very hydrating oil. I have very dry skin, and this made my face so moisturized even after 2 days of having used it!!
Jocelyn V.
Jocelyn V.
I've seen this face mask all around YouTube and it looks so interesting to try and I want to try it out for myself to see what all the hype is about. What exactly does this mask do? I really wanna try it out
Demi C.
Demi C.
Whittier, CA
I hear great things about this mask. Does anyone know of its ok for sensitive skin?
Lesley M.
Lesley M.
Is it worth the price? Also how does it leave your skin?
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
Mountain pine, AR
I want this!! Where can you buy it at?? An does it really work??
Sophie H.
Sophie H.
Bath
Is this product drying at all??