BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A deeply hydrating recovery sleeping mask that balances skin's naturally-occurring flora and locks in moisture overnight to reduce redness and soothe the signs of irritation. Solutions for:- Dryness- Redness- IrritationIf you want to know more… Hydro Biotic Recovery Sleeping Mask is powered by Dr. Brandt Skincare's breakthrough Biotic Balancing Complex that works to optimize the skin's ecosystem by balancing naturally-occurring flora on the skin's surface while fortifying the skin barrier. It is powered by an oligosaccharide and yogurt powder that helps restore natural pH levels, a lactococcus ferment lysate that improves skin integrity, and Dr. Brandt's signature antioxidant tri-blend composed of manuka honey and tea extracts that protects the skin against environmental stressors. The overnight leave-on mask is further enriched with a unique delivery matrix that combines redness-relieving peptides with the antioxidant properties of tea and soothing boswellia and honey. A deeply hydrating blend of ceramides, fatty acids, soothing actives, and tamarindo extract also works to restore dry skin in 24 hours while maintaining the skin barrier to prevent moisture loss. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Diet, stress, aging, antibiotics, and even harsh beauty products can strip away beneficial microorganisms, upsetting your complexion's perfectly balanced ecosystem, resulting in breakouts, blemishes, dry patches and other imperfections. With the Biotic Balancing Complex, Dr. Brandt Skincare developed a technology that supports the skin's natural bioshield for optimum skin health.

• I would love to try this.3 Answers
  • buenas noches me gustaria poder probar sus productos y yo...2 Answers
  • Do I have to worry about a breakout from this?6 Answers
Dr. Brandt® Skincare Hydro Biotic Recovery Sleeping Mask
  • "Honestly, I am so excited to receive the Skincare Hydro Biotic Recovery Sleeping Mask. It is literally the product that has been missing in my life for say... EVER. For starters, it is gentle on the skin and so, so, so moisturizing without being too heavy. Such a staple for months to come!" in 74 reviews
  • "A thin layer of this will last a whole night. I find this very moisturizing to my skin and my skin feels very soft when I wake up. Everything I was looking for I found on this product! I have a dry skin, because I live in Massachusetts, which is very cold. This product helps my skin with dry air. I will not be without him in the night care. I received this product for testing, and I recommend it for sure!" in 49 reviews
  • "This sums it up; I'm OBSESSED. I'm a skeptic of expensive moisturizers but now I see what the hype it. I'm going to be a Dr. Brandt convert. I have SUPER pale, sensitive skin. I'm allergic to many fragrances and the preservatives in makeup; so I swear by Clinique products. But this exceeds my expectations. It's light and airy, and has this wonderful light smell that reminds me of a spa. I'm not sure how it's possible to have a cream feel and smell so luxurious, but this just does. Don't be freaked out by "Sleeping Mask"; it's a moisturizer not a real mask. This took care of my harsh cold weather driven dryness and my skin feels SO MUCH SOFTER than it every did with my Clinique moisturizer. I've used it nightly for several days and I'm noticing softer skin texture throughout the day, which is how I know it's working. I've had no skin irritation and no redness from this. It's pricey, but it's definitely worth it - I'll be purchasing it again when I run out... Which won't be soon because a little bit seems to go a long way.Can't wait to try more from this company; it's so tough to find good brands that cater to sensitive skin types... Dr Brand fits this bill" in 43 reviews
Rwitabhadra D.
Olathe, KS
My skin reacted positively to Dr Brandt Skincare Sleeping Recovery mask. I had been hearing about this new trend but hadn't tried on myself. My regular night cream was sent on a hiatus, as I used the sleeping mask. I could see a noticeable difference after the first night itself. My skin was glowing. I applied a thin layer of it every night. It sinks into my skin easily although I heard for many users, blending was an issue. A little goes a long way with this sleeping mask, so make sure you are not wasting the product on your pillow at night. Although I have sensitive skin, I did not have any allergic reactions to the mask. I would definitely recommend this sleeping mask, to anyone who has dry skin. Its a blessing for those of us facing such a harsh winter.
I had receive dthe product free for testing purposes
Johanna S.
This mask recently came out to the market and it's amazing!

I have been using it for over 2 months at night as the last step of my skin routine and it's amazing!

If you suffer from redness you need this product. One of the main ingredients in this mask is tiger grass and this help you soothe our skin and calm any redness so when I wake up my skin is looking not only radiant but also redness free!

It feels so good on the skin and if you get lazy on night you can just apply it by itself and it will give you the right amount of moisture that you skin needs overnight.

I discover is also perfect to use after you are sunburn!

It's a must try!
Riley R.
Tallahassee , FL
This sleeping mask was a life saver. I'm so thankful I received this from Influenster to try out! I have very weird skin that is oily-combination and very sensitive. During the winter, removing my makeup with the gentlest of cleaners still irritates my skin making it hot and blotchy. This mask was AMAZING. It was cooling and felt light on my skin. Since it is a sleeping mask, I was wondering about the oil from the mask ruining my pillowcases, but it didn't happen! This is a little high price wise for a mask, but it made my face feel so nice. If you have a skin type like mine, I think its a great buy!
Katie M.
Jamaica, NY
When I first received this product from Influenster for testing I was initially excited to try it out. I always loved Dr. Brandt products and I still do! I have oily skin, but my skin can also be dry during the winter. The texture of this mask is amazing, almost gel-like. The first night I tried this product I was extremely excited based on the reviews I read. When I first applied it to my face it seemed really watery. It definitely didn't absorb into my face, which I didn't find surprising because it is a mask after all. The following morning my face looked moisturized, everywhere besides around my mouth. I didn't think it was the mask, so I tried it another night. The next morning while everywhere looked moisturized around my mouth was extremely dry once again but even worse the second time around. It has been a few days and around my mouth is still dry and peeling. I am constantly moisturizing but nothing seems to be working. It looks even worse since I also have hyperpigmentation around my mouth. I really wanted this to work and it did for certain spots on my face but not my entire face. I will definitely still use it but I wouldn't repurchase.
Mattie Sue H.
sarasota, FL
When I rate a product are usually look at it in terms of four categories. Smell, texture, price, and lastly, results. I really like this product because it smells great and the texture is light and gel-like. It didn’t take much product to do a thin even layer. So it will last me for a while. The price point is actually a little more affordable than the one I was using, so that is a bonus! Finally, the results. I woke up every morning after using it with hydrated skin and my face was super soft. I live in a dry climate so a good sleep mask is important. I got it for free, but I would buy this product. Dr. Brandt® Skincare Hydro Biotic Recovery Sleeping Mask
KimberlyANN S.
cleveland
I got this as a travel size to try. I use this and my skin is so moisturized and has a noce dewey glow. I dont know if I would buy it again dont get me wrong its amazing. I just have dry patches that need more moisture.
Carolyn K.
Evanston, IL
I used to never mind forehead creases or crows feet.  "They're signs of a life of laughter," I'd think.  Now that I'm approaching 43 years old, and I'm starting to see those fine lines on my forehead and around my eyes, I'm realizing that I'm more vain than I thought!  I've been trying all sorts of anti-aging products, both high and low end, but I tell you what.  This sleeping mask is phenomenal!  Within three days of use, I saw a noticeable difference in my forehead.  So unbelievable, that I'm attaching my before and after photo.  I didn't use a filter on these, because I really wanted to see the difference myself.  I know Influenster sent this to me for free, but holy moly, I've been seriously telling everyone and their mom about this mask.  It works, it feels absolutely lovely going on, and it smells positively wonderful.
Samantha A.
genesee, mi
This is NOT for OILY SKIN.
I received this for free from Influenster is a voxbox and unfortunately I have oily prone skin, which I later found out this is not for.
I don’t think it’s a reflection of the product since it’s not for my skin type but none the less I tried it... and hated it. I don’t feel that it did anything positive for my skin as far as hydration or reducing redness (I don’t really have redness, just acne scarring with some sun spots and fine lines).
I woke up the next morning with the greasiest face. I thought maybe my skin was detoxing or something but wake up this way every single time I use this.
I imagine it would be great for those with dry to normal skin. It has a nice consistency that is gel like and bouncy and feels like silk. It also has a refreshing and pleasant scent.
allison a.
Tumwater, WA
I received this as a small travel size sample and as soon as I finished it, I went a bought the full size product. I have dry skin normally, and this product really helps to hydrate my skin and it feels so soft.
Irina R.
Boston, MA
I like this mask because I don't have to do masks during day time - and having a product that works overnight matches my crazy schedule very well! The texture is pretty light, and it dries quickly - though I don't even wait for it to dry - just go directly to bed (no stains on pillowcase detected so far!). If you tried cilantro and orange mask from Kiehl's - Dr. Brandt product is pretty similar in texture but it is definitely less tacky and the smell is not that strong.I have a dehydrated sensitive skin, and I've been using the mask for a month once a week now, and every time I put it on my face in the evening - my skin feels much more hydrated and soft the next day. Plus, when I wear make-up for too long (all-nighter) I get some redness - and I feel the mask helps with calming my skin, reducing the appearance of tiredness, and evening out my skin tone. Overall, very impressed! PS. A trick is to put the mask in the fridge - then the application process is even more pleasant :)I received this product complimentary from Influenster.
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
1,279 reviews
Is it his harsh on the skin ?
Kesa A.
Wagner, SD
Do I have to worry about a breakout from this?
Wendy Q.
Hoe does this work?
jasmine a.
Baltimore
Do I have to worry about transfers to my pillow and sheets
Wendy Q.
Is this oily? Good for combination skin?

Sephora