Dr. Brandt Skincare glow by dr. brandt uploaded by Heather M.

BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

A revitalizing and nourishing eye cream formulated with time-released retinol and Dr. Brandt’s unique ruby crystal complex to smooth away lines and wrinkles, and to restore eyes’ youthful glow. This ultranourishing eye cream instantly illuminates and diffuses light to soften the look of lines and wrinkles, making skin softer and appear noticeably smoother. It helps improve circulation to energize and revitalize skin to overcome the effects of stress and tiredness, while counteracting dryness, redness, and inflammation around the eye area and protecting skin against oxidative stress. To keep skin nice and hydrated, it binds water to the skin and prevents moisture loss. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Research results:- 96% reported a significant reduction of lines and wrinkles - 92% reported a brighter-looking eye area - 92% reported softer and smoother skin - 100% reported rehydrated skin - 100% reported perfect tolerance (no redness and no irritation) see more...

Angel P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this as a gift and it moisturized well and left my skin with a gorgeous radiance. I didn't love the smell but the product itself was great. I used it alone on days I was giving my face a break from makeup. I would have continued to use this if I hadn't found another product that had less fragrance.
Madison N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product. It always work amazing for me every single time! I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a product that works well and is worth the money. I have combination skin and it was a great match for me! I will definitely purchase again!
Grace D.
Minneapolis, MN
I really liked this product. It really gave my face a nice shine and glow to it when I decided to not wear makeup for the day, it did have really nice packaging. And I would probably buy from them again.
Mitcha X.
I have been only using this product for about two weeks and so far it has already made my skin more bright and even. My friends and family members can also see the great effects on my skin! I will continue to use this product in my everyday skin routine.
Lindsey K.
Oswego, IL
I like this product.

Packaging- I'm a sucker for attractive packaging lol. It looks fancy, which I like. I love that it's pink, I love that it looks smooth, and I love the minimalistic feel to it. Girly without being over the top.

Product-
Consistency- it's cool temperature wise and its got a gel feel to it. It's not heavy, which I like because I use this in the morning.

How I use it- after moisturizing, I use this around the eyes and let everything dry!

Success rate- there's only ever so much an eye serum can really do, yknow? So does it work? Yeah. Depending on what you consider "work." I use it for brightening up my eyes, and giving a dewy look; which works really well for me when I don't want to wear make up. But I don't know if it would do much of anything on older skin other than moisturize. (And at that point I wouldn't be buying 40 eye serum if all it did was moisturize.)

Would I buy it again- yes, if I couldn't find anything better. I'm all about finding things I love, this one hasn't done it for me yet.

On to the next one!
Fernanda M.
Murray, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been in the market for a gentle skin care regimine that improved the look and texture of my skin. It's been about two weeks since I started using the dr. brandt Glow Kit and so far, I've been very pleased with the results. I was a bit nervous at first because my skin is a touch on the sensitive side- and since this contains retinol, it very well could have been too much for my skin. I use the night serum three nights a week. I think not overdoing it is key if you have sensitive skin. I can definitely tell that my skin is brighter and more even. The only downside is the smell. I never expect any products with retinol to smell good- and this is no exception. It almost smells like icky cheese. But for the results, a little stink is worth it!
Alejandra H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing product! I purchased this at Sephora online, a little goes a long way with this product. I love the way it makes my skin look after I use it, so I do use this as a everyday skincare staple in my routine. I have dry skin and this does not irritate my skin, but it does have a little bit of a scent to it. If you want glowy skin, this is for you.
mariela d.
Lawrence, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It left my face feeling amazing and with a glow!! you can not beat that. It was easy to use and it smells amazing , i cant wait to keep trying more of this brands product! i have also tried the microdermabration scrub and wow!!! i love it and whats funny is that my husband just started using mines, he secretly loves how it makes his face feel
Lyn O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this in a sample from Sephora and I really liked the way the moisturizer felt. It was easy to apply, felt clean, and had a good neutral scent. Overall Dr. Brandt is super expensive but I do often feel like it's worth it. I suggest sampling them with Sephora if you're interested.
Fre
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is a dry girls dream! I'm one of those ppl that really struggle with moisture retention and this product was great for that! This was my first time using their products so I was a little skeptical but it worked wonderfully! Just not a big fan of the price and the amount of product you receive
Susan L.
Roscoe, IL
Is this a product you use at night or can it be used in the am under your creams and foundation? Is it thick or like a serum? Looking for a cream whick will add a "glow" without using a highlighter. Thank you!
Kelly M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does anyone pair this with the ruby face cream? Is it a good combo?
Jennifer W.