Morganne M.
Columbia, SC

I have really dry skin... does this help moisturise ?

Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Three Rivers, MA
1 year, 6 months ago
Yes. I started an acne treatment a few weeks ago and my skin started peeling now usually I have combination skin but since using this treatment my skin has been so dry!! Dr. Brandt flaws no more has helped a ton with creasing in my makeup so I will say it helps with fine lines but I also think it's because it hydrates the skin so well!! I can't even tell my skin is peeling as long as I apply the Dr.Brandt flaws no more cream!! I'll be getting a back up!
Chelsea S.
Chelsea S.
Ljose M.
Ljose M.
Greensboro , NC
1 year, 6 months ago
I have no idea but my wife loves it