Dr. Brandt® Skincare Flaws No More R3P Cream uploaded by Marissa W.

BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

An intense, triple-peptide treatment for the eye area. dr. brandt® flaws no more® r³p eye is rich in peptides, hydrating ingredients, and caffeine, which help to reduce puffiness while replenishing moisture. Bid goodbye to dark circles and deep lines, and see a healthy radiance shine through. It is formulated Without: - Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates Enhance your results with these expert tips from the doctor:- For puffy eyes, decrease salt intake and keep your head elevated when sleeping.- Cool, gel filled masks or slices of cucumber are instant eye soothers when you are tired or stressed.

• I have really dry skin... does this help moisturise ?3 Answers
  • The smell of this product is good !? Recommended to young...1 Answers
  • Id good?1 Answers
Camila A.
Lacey, WA
A good cream overall. With good eating habits and s lot of water I saw difference on my skin. The price is ok, you get what you pay for. It was my first time, but not sure if I will try again
Jessica S.
Kiefer
After about 2 weeks of using it everyday, I could see a HUGE difference in my deep lines/wrinkles. My pores have got smaller, my face is way more hydrated (I had a few dry spots - they are gone now). I cant believe I found something that ACTUALLY works. I use this after my Lancôme Genifique and before my Ole Henriksen sheer transformation. I have waiting to see my forehead smooth for YEARS!
It is expensive, but when you put it on correctly (using very little) this should last for months. The results are incredible! It does have a weird smell, but its all natural and you MUST keep the inner lid on it because it will change color if not. The less air that gets to it, the better.
I cant tell you how much I love this stuff. I have been using this for a few months now and I don't think I could live without it.
Selena B.
Pollok, TX
I felt the difference from the first time i ever applied it immediately! First thing i noticed was the amazing clean fragrance and the smoothness of my skin after applying it! By the time i went to bed my skin still felt tight and glowy. I have amount of fine lines and this literally helped with that. Makes my skin look flawless even under my foundation. Really big fan of this product.
Lindsay S.
This product helped my skin texture and made my foundation look smoother when I used it the night before after cleansing. I wish that the packaging was better as if you leave it open without the extra top it could go bad before you used it all. A little goes a long way!
Katelyn R.
Broomfield, CO
I'm young, 25, but this cream makes my skin feel flawless and more clear than ever before! Helps with the fine lines and creates a more pure look when I put on makeup afterward. I use a small amount each time, but this product is definitely a part of my daily routine!
Omg I love this item I currently have this item and I'm in love with it it shows so much good results it leaves my skin refreshed Nd cleansed i and can be used not only for your face but also for you body 5 stars I will certainly buy this even at the craziest price
Lori M.
Fairmont, WV
This is an exceptional product. Absolutely. Amazing. I am now a forever customer​. Pricey but worth it. Nice packaging. Exceeded all my expectations. I would definitely recommend this to anyone. Even a friend w crazy sensitive loved it. I will buy again.
Jennifer K.
Delray Beach, FL
Absolutely love this product from the sent to the way it feels on the skin, very fresh smell. Always use this before I put on my make up to prep my skin and at night before I go to bed with a clean face. Would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a great moisturizer.
Ashley B.
Gainesville
Love this product! It's a tad overpriced which is why I couldn't give it 5 stars but it definitely is worth it. I noticed the difference in my eyes within days! I have bags and lines and it helped with both. I've been using it for a couple months now and certainly recommend it
Nicole P.
La Grange Pk, IL
I love this eye cream!!! I have been trying to combat dark circles and fine lines for a longtime and this is the first eye cream I have used that has delivered. Huge changes in a short amount of time. It also smells beautiful.
Morganne M.
Columbia, SC
I have really dry skin... does this help moisturise ?
Dhanisha P.
Vancouver, BC
Does this help? Does it really make no flaws
Eden S.
Doral, FL
Did you like it?
Diana M.
The smell of this product is good !? Recommended to young people between 17-20 years old !?
Ellen E.