BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

Pores No More Cleanser is a powerful refining cleanser. It has been formulated with powerful botanicals and with salicylic acid that dissolves impurities, oil and debris while refining and unclogging pores leaving skin with an ultra clean sensation. Benefits: Salicylic acid exfoliates and removes dead skin cells. Keeps pores clean, and prevents clogging. Tea tree oil is an essential antibacterial. Willow bark calms the skin. see more...

Jessica L.
Kerman, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was so excited to use Dr. Brandt face wash and it didn't disappoint. I have sensitive skin and I haven't had a single problem with my skin so it's very gentle. I only need to use the tiniest of product because it suds up quite a bit and will go up your nose and into your eyes if your not careful. It leaves my face feeling very clean with a very clean soap scent. My pores look small especially for the summer time. I don't have any blackheads either. I would definitely recommend this to everyone. I'm pretty much out and I really want more if I can save up the money.
Simran K.
Waco, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is actually a great cleanser! My skin does feel a lot cleaner afterwards, and my pores appear minimized! The only downside about this is that I have a tendency to use my cleanser to also take off my eye makeup as well, and you cannot do that with this product because it will burn your eyes! Also, I have dry skin so it leaves me a little too dry after wash. I would recommend using it only 2-3 times per week if you are dry and you need that really deep clean!
Emily S.
Dothan, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have always had really bad pores and I asked my dermatologist what could be done and he told me procedures that he could do and I didn't really want to go that route so one of the girls at sephora told me to try this cleanser and I can honestly say my pores have never looked better. The only downfall to this product is that it dries out the rest of my skin.
Linsey J.
Grand Rapids, MI
This product goes on easily and foams up nicely.  The only reservation I have from this product is that it leaves a stinging sensation around my eyes, after I have rinsed.  It is almost like I can't wash it all off completely.  With that being said, I do enjoy the product very much, it doesn't dry out my skin, and it reduces the appearance of pores!
Crystal A.
Weatherford, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this face wash! After using my skin feels so fresh and tight. It worked just as I thought it would and smells great. However, I am reluctant to buy another after I'm finished with this bottle (has lasted 4 months with near daily usage) due to how irritating it is to my eyes. I'm extra careful but somehow my eyes water for at least 10 minutes after using.
Yuri P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's a love hate relationship with this. I loved it in the beginning but now, i don't. I thinks it's because my skin got used to this and wasn't responding to it anymore. There's definitely cheaper ones out there that do the same thing, but doesn't hurt to splurge a little. See if you can get a sample and try it out!
Taren W.
Manhattan, KS
The Dr. Brandt Pores no More Cleanser is amazing for someone with blemish prone skin. It helps loosen dirt and excess oil from the skin leaving a clean yet it doesn't leave your skin feeling tight. I would highly recommend it to someone who is looking for a smooth, clean and refined looking appearance to their skin!
Brandi A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great cleanser. It is on the pricey side but I believe it to be worth it. I bought it for my boyfriend who has larger pores. He likes the packaging because it isnt too girly and he doesnt mind having it sit on his side of the sink. Hopefully we will see a difference in his pores and continue to buy it.
Laura C.
Washington
Definitely worth a try! My face felt very soft and it did what it promised but I wasn't in love with  the product very much. I have combination skin and mild acne breakouts, while it didn't solve my breakouts, which I believe are purely hormonal, this worked really well in keeping my face a nice balance.
Haley B.
Seattle, WA
I don't have very sensitive skin but product that set my skin off set it off pretty bad. Unfortunately this gave me a rash/a ton of weird bumps on my nose so I didn't really like it. However I do feel like it minimized my pores that it didn't make flare up. It may be better for oilier skin types.