BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

Pores No More Cleanser is a powerful refining cleanser. It has been formulated with powerful botanicals and with salicylic acid that dissolves impurities, oil and debris while refining and unclogging pores leaving skin with an ultra clean sensation. Benefits: Salicylic acid exfoliates and removes dead skin cells. Keeps pores clean, and prevents clogging. Tea tree oil is an essential antibacterial. Willow bark calms the skin. see more...

Addalyne H.
Addalyne H.
Portsmouth, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got a sample of this product in one of my Birchboxes and I was a huge fan! It makes my face feel very clean, and makes my large pores practically invisible. The only issue with this product is the price. It's so expensive, and I just can't bring myself to spend the money on it. But if you're not tight with your money like I am, I definitely recommend giving this cleanser a try!
Mari G.
Mari G.
Selma, NC
Keeps all my pores clean and clear!!! I normally don't have bad acne but ever now and then I have a bad day or and I just used this and overnight my skin becomes normal again. Usually for me a break out consist of 2-3 pimples with a few black heads.
Emily M.
Emily M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is ok but I wouldn't re purchase because I think it's way over priced. For a cleanser I'm mainly looking for something to be gentle and clean my face and this does that and no more so I don't think it's with the money
Ahdiyah R.
Ahdiyah R.
Philadelphia, PA
I like the product. However, it makes my face burn while and after I wash my face. Also, if you don't apply lotion after you dry your face, you get a dry feeling.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Kerman, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was so excited to use Dr. Brandt face wash and it didn't disappoint. I have sensitive skin and I haven't had a single problem with my skin so it's very gentle. I only need to use the tiniest of product because it suds up quite a bit and will go up your nose and into your eyes if your not careful. It leaves my face feeling very clean with a very clean soap scent. My pores look small especially for the summer time. I don't have any blackheads either. I would definitely recommend this to everyone. I'm pretty much out and I really want more if I can save up the money.
Simran K.
Simran K.
Waco, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is actually a great cleanser! My skin does feel a lot cleaner afterwards, and my pores appear minimized! The only downside about this is that I have a tendency to use my cleanser to also take off my eye makeup as well, and you cannot do that with this product because it will burn your eyes! Also, I have dry skin so it leaves me a little too dry after wash. I would recommend using it only 2-3 times per week if you are dry and you need that really deep clean!
Crystal A.
Crystal A.
Weatherford , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this face wash! After using my skin feels so fresh and tight. It worked just as I thought it would and smells great. However, I am reluctant to buy another after I'm finished with this bottle (has lasted 4 months with near daily usage) due to how irritating it is to my eyes. I'm extra careful but somehow my eyes water for at least 10 minutes after using.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Dothan, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have always had really bad pores and I asked my dermatologist what could be done and he told me procedures that he could do and I didn't really want to go that route so one of the girls at sephora told me to try this cleanser and I can honestly say my pores have never looked better. The only downfall to this product is that it dries out the rest of my skin.
Yuri P.
Yuri P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's a love hate relationship with this. I loved it in the beginning but now, i don't. I thinks it's because my skin got used to this and wasn't responding to it anymore. There's definitely cheaper ones out there that do the same thing, but doesn't hurt to splurge a little. See if you can get a sample and try it out!
Taren W.
Taren W.
Manhattan, KS
The Dr. Brandt Pores no More Cleanser is amazing for someone with blemish prone skin. It helps loosen dirt and excess oil from the skin leaving a clean yet it doesn't leave your skin feeling tight. I would highly recommend it to someone who is looking for a smooth, clean and refined looking appearance to their skin!