Dr. Brandt Skincare Dr. Brandt Anti-Oxidant Water Booster 2 fl Ounce (60 ml) Blueberry

BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

Miranda J.
Miranda J.
Pearisburg, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had really dry skin . Thanks to the sun I also had wrinkles and some sun spots. But when I started using this mask my skin started to feel more refreshed and started to look dewey. The spots and wrinkles started to fade away the more I used it. This mask is amazing and I would recommend it to anyone with these skin issues.
Hailey B.
Hailey B.
nice mist! Great for oily skin. Felt very refreshing and cooling on the skin. The mist was fine and light, not chunky. The product was very effective and gentle on my skin. It is good for sensitive skin. I would purchase this product again because of the great things it did for my skin
Caleshea W.
Caleshea W.
South Houston
I love this product!! It leaves my skin look supple and hydrated. I also feel like I am super hydrated and radiant according to my hubby. The smell is pleasant and refreshing. I will continue to purchase this product. I would highly recommend this product.
cindy T.
cindy T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product not only has cute packaging but it is 100% life changing. The price is good and works perfectly. I would recommend this product to anyone and everyone. I don't se what more one can do to improve this.
Mysha G.
Mysha G.
This product is very liquidity. I expected a serum. For the price point I would suggest labeling this product with a better name to convey to buyers the consistency. I probably would recommend to a friend.
Roselin L.
Roselin L.
Besides that I love this brand...
i love all products that are water base
since I have oily skin. In my case it worked
perfectly and didn't dry my skin either made it
oily. So yes I will definitely recommend this product
Alysha P.
Alysha P.
Orange, CA
Face really felt refreshed afterwards. The scent is not my favorite, but it was decently hydrating. It met met my expectations. I was not disappointed. Price wise it was expensive, but a little goes a long way!
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Baltimore, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product it's easy to use it has a great small the price I paid was good. I William definitely try it again it is one of my favorites
Andres C.
Andres C.
My skin is a bit oily already so I only use this after I wash my face but when I do it makes my skin feel fresh and not greasy like when I put lotion on.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Nashville
I absolutely love Dr. Brandt products, but this one is absolutely amazing for the skin. My skin looks amazing, definitely a must have product.