BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

A uniquely restorative blend of ingredients optimizes skin nightly, at any age. Working at the optimal time for skin renewal, this restorative mode literally doubles the rate of improvement in skin’s vitality. Upon waking, skin looks firmer, smoother, more luminous.

Paraben free
Phthalate free

In the morning, skin looks fresher, brighter and significantly better-rested than the night before. Newly energized, there’s a visible vitality and radiance that lends to a more youthful appearance. Ideal for all skin types concerned with visible signs of skin aging.

Helps accelerate nighttime skin renewal
Wrinkle-fighting ingredients help replenish skin’s radiance

Texture:

Serum

Consistency:

Light weight

Scent:

Fragrance free

Results To Expect:

In a self-assessment survey of 30 women who used the product every evening for 4 weeks:

After 1 night:

90% reported that skin looks rested and fresher
93% reported that skin texture appears softer and smoother

After 2 weeks:

97% reported that skin feels recovered
93% reported that their skin feels re-energized and revitalized
87% reported that the appearance of lines and wrinkles has diminished

After 4 weeks:

97% reported that product provides vital freshness to stressed and tired-looking skin
93% reported that product recharges tired skin
93% reported that product provides skin a new life
83% reported that product detoxifies skin

Chronopeptides and Persian Silk Tree Extract: Together, these help provide a rested look.
Precious Tahitian Black Pearl: Rich in vitamins, minerals and amino acids, this queen of pearls helps reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles.
Plankton Extract: Detoxifies skin cells to help decrease protein oxidation that causes skin aging

• This looks interesting. Does it work? Is it worth the price?2 Answers
Rose S.
I am 40 years old with Dry skin.  I purchased this using an influenster discount code as I was in need of a night serum to use before moisturizer.  The packaging is very sturdy and heavy duty.   This is part of their Do Not Age series and works very well.  When paired with a moisturizer, my skin wakes up softer and more refreshed.  I use it after cleansing and toning and before moisturizing.  It applies well with no smell or residue.  It is slightly tacky right after application but once absorbed, the tackiness dissipates.
Dana H.
2 stars strictly based on how nice it looks haha. Only used this once and noticed it broke me out but not like acne but more like allergic? Just had some small bumps come up on my cheeks closer to my ears and it went away after 2 days and have been too scared to try again. Got it on clearance at TJmaxx for $15 so wasn't real bummed
Ginger F.
East Windsor, NJ
Hydrated your skin and gives dewy finish. You wake up feel tight, soft, and fresh! I’ve noticed a difference in my skin after using it for only one full week. Now I’m on week 3 and def feel that my skin is renewed every morning!
Arielle P.
nyc
This serum will honestly change your life. It is very gentle on skin. And I usually have pretty sensitive skin. It’s quite expensive but if you can afford it it’s so worth it. PUT IT ON YOUR WISHLIST NOW!!!
Rebekah M.
Coral Gables, FL
I picked this up on clearance at tjmaxx after eying it online for a few months (SCORE!!!) I honestly could have paid full price for it and wouldn’t have been phased because this stuff is liquid gold. It’s one of the steps in my nighttime skincare routine that I look forward to. The serum is soooo luxurious and my skin is immediately more supple and bouncy. Definetely recommend- im even thinking of getting the whole set!
Matt L.
Charlotte, NC
Great for lifting and firming, no scent and non greasy, I use it every night. Great Packaging and easy to use. Going on my 3rd bottle and I hardly ever use up a product and re buy it again. Sephora is my go to for this product. That's about it over all a great product
Charlie J.
Benton
To be fair, I have very young skin, so I don’t typically see much out of anti aging products; I use them more as a preventative. This product may work for those with more mature skin, but for me, I didn’t see much of a change. The smell was a real turn off for me as well.
Blyss L.
This is the priciest skincare I own, but it sure does its job. When you apply it onto the skin it feels tacky at first but absorbs really well. Immediately afterward, it has a tightening effect and makes you feel like your skin is more youthful in the morning.
Ruby V.
This is an all time high product I will use frequently. I bought mine on amazon for a regular price and I love the price too. The way it feels is gentel. As a name brand it has meet my expectations with the product. Improvement for me is a no it's fine the way it already is.
Liz M.
Hendersonvlle, TN
It's an ok product. The black pearls inside the bottle are very attractive but overall I didn't really notice a difference in my skin. The texture of it is almost that of a primer. I probably would not repurchase.
Diedra H.
Highland, NY
This looks interesting. Does it work? Is it worth the price?