BeautyFaceFacial SkincareDr. Brandt Skincare
Dr Brandt Skincare Donotage with Drbrandt Beauty Sleep Serum

Dr. Brandt® Skincare Donotage with Drbrandt Beauty Sleep Serum

by Dr. Brandt Skincare

A uniquely restorative blend of ingredients optimizes skin nightly, at any age. Working at the optimal time for skin renewal, this restorative mode literally doubles the rate of improvement in skin’s vitality. Upon waking, skin looks firmer, smoother, more luminous.

Paraben free
Phthalate free

In the morning, skin looks fresher, brighter and significantly better-rested than the night before. Newly energized, there’s a visible vitality and radiance that lends to a more youthful appearance. Ideal for all skin types concerned with visible signs of skin aging.

Helps accelerate nighttime skin renewal
Wrinkle-fighting ingredients help replenish skin’s radiance

Texture:

Serum

Consistency:

Light weight

Scent:

Fragrance free

Results To Expect:

In a self-assessment survey of 30 women who used the product every evening for 4 weeks:

After 1 night:

90% reported that skin looks rested and fresher
93% reported that skin texture appears softer and smoother

After 2 weeks:

97% reported that skin feels recovered
93% reported that their skin feels re-energized and revitalized
87% reported that the appearance of lines and wrinkles has diminished

After 4 weeks:

97% reported that product provides vital freshness to stressed and tired-looking skin
93% reported that product recharges tired skin
93% reported that product provides skin a new life
83% reported that product detoxifies skin

Chronopeptides and Persian Silk Tree Extract: Together, these help provide a rested look.
Precious Tahitian Black Pearl: Rich in vitamins, minerals and amino acids, this queen of pearls helps reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles.
Plankton Extract: Detoxifies skin cells to help decrease protein oxidation that causes skin aging

This looks interesting. Does it work? Is it worth the price?
Start your review of Dr. Brandt® Skincare Donotage with Drbrandt Beauty Sleep Serum!
Robin B.
Shreveport
Dr. Brandt® Skincare Donotage with Drbrandt Beauty Sleep Serum uploaded by Robin B.
I have “aging eyes” and this product has done more to smooth them out and tighten them up than anything I’ve used before.
Katheryn L.
Dr. Brandt® Skincare Donotage with Drbrandt Beauty Sleep Serum uploaded by Katheryn L.
I found this at TJMaxx for cheap :) I don’t see a huge difference per se, but I like the feeling and consistency. It absorbs into your skin super fast
Angelica  B.
Middletown, PA
Did not notice a difference. Expensive and name brand. Will not purchase again. Disappointed. Especially for the price.
Lacey L.
Dr. Brandt® Skincare Donotage with Drbrandt Beauty Sleep Serum uploaded by Lacey L.
I'm sorry but this product is a waste of time and money I was very unhappy it left my skin felling greasy and sticky and had no results
Jennifer M.
Alma, AR
Great product.. I put it on my skin before bed. I just don’t like the scent. It’s has a chemical scent that I just don’t like
Ying V.
When I first read about this product, I was confused to what Tahitian Black Pearl extract is, so I did a little research. Tahitian Black Pearl Extract is a mixture of glycerin, water, hydrolyzed pearl, potassium sorbate and sodium benzoate. All these ingredients come together and acts as a nourishing, re-mineralizing and moisturizing agent.The serum is light and fragrance free. It has a watery consistency so it absorbs super-fast into the skin. It gives you a cool sensation feeling on your skin. When pumping the serum out the pearl will burst and free the serum for use.
Bree S.
Grapevine, TX
Purchased at: Sephora
Huge fan of all Dr. Brandt products!! Read reviews of this product that some were having very vivid dreams. I bought the product anyway and I, indeed, had vivid dreams. None were scary, just random. But overall, I liked this product just wouldn’t use it every night.
Arielle P.
This serum will honestly change your life. It is very gentle on skin. And I usually have pretty sensitive skin. It’s quite expensive but if you can afford it it’s so worth it. PUT IT ON YOUR WISHLIST NOW!!!
Ginger F.
East Windsor, NJ
Dr. Brandt® Skincare Donotage with Drbrandt Beauty Sleep Serum uploaded by Ginger F.
Hydrated your skin and gives dewy finish. You wake up feel tight, soft, and fresh! I’ve noticed a difference in my skin after using it for only one full week. Now I’m on week 3 and def feel that my skin is renewed every morning!
Rebekah M.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I picked this up on clearance at tjmaxx after eying it online for a few months (SCORE!!!) I honestly could have paid full price for it and wouldn’t have been phased because this stuff is liquid gold. It’s one of the steps in my nighttime skincare routine that I look forward to. The serum is soooo luxurious and my skin is immediately more supple and bouncy. Definetely recommend- im even thinking of getting the whole set!