Dr. Brandt® Skincare Detoxygen Creme uploaded by Isela M.

BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

A two-step system that delivers a pure, healthy, and clarified complexion. This facial product and concentrated crème work synergistically to improve tired, dull, and lackluster skin. Together, these products form a technologically-advanced detoxifying system while creating a protective shield for the skin. Formulated with oxygen spheres, this routine delivers a more radiant and luminous complexion. This set contains:- 1.7 oz oxygenating facial- 1 oz detoxifying crème concentrée It is formulated Without: - Parabens (all) - Sulfates (all except oxygenated facial) - Synthetic Fragrances (all) - Synthetic Dyes (all) - Petrochemicals (all) - Phthalates (all) - GMOs (all) - Triclosan (all)

Dr. Brandt® Skincare Detoxygen Creme
  • "this is excellent quality skin care. i have been a long time fans of dr. brandt products! they are gentle and effective. this one in particular is a favorite, and i would recommend it to anyone with normal to oily skin." in 4 reviews
Sajal M.
Voorhees, NJ
I was sceptical that any product for the neck could be better than a regular moisturizer. Was I wrong. This cream was first a sample I received with an order. I tried it just because it was there. I could not believe that my neck line looked less noticeable & all over appearance was improved. After a week I kept noticing a better neck. I ordered the product as soon as there was a sale.
Shannon T.
My favorite skincare mask and brand!!!! Bought online! Dr. Brandt never disappoints. So gentle and left my skin feeling and looking amazing. Will definitely use again. Everyone should try it. Seriously a must use
Mystery J.
Humble, TX
This was a good product my skin felt great after I used it and I am very pleased with how it ended up feeling over all I would recommend this product to a friends definitely and I will be using this product again
Andrea M.
New Rochelle , NY
Love this product... left my face feeling amazing, like never before. Would defiantly recommend it. It was gentile on my skin. The price was good you pay for what you get. I love Dr Brandt products.
Rose C.
Cottage Grove, MN
I liked this but I would have liked to try it more than once to really get a understanding of how it will reacts with my skin and help. If given the opportunity I would try again to improve my knowledge.
Keelie J.
Definitely a nice product. I would say absolutely try it out. I have done it multiple times now and it's always such amazing results. It was a pretty penny but you get what you pay for. I would say no improvements.
María L.
Very nice It did wonders to my skin! My skin tends to be very acne prone and oily so I love how it didn't make me break out. It's so gentle and definitely worth the bucks. Plus the packaging is pretty decent.
Ariana L.
Glendale, AZ
I was a little skeptical about the product because it was more pricey than I'm used to, but it ended up being so awesome and felt really good on my skin after I used it! I definitely recommend to others!
yamel f.
DENVER, CO
Every since the very first time I used it, I was HOOKED, It is a wonderful product and I would recommend it to everyone or anyone, you will not be disappointed. I am never without it. It really helps make FACE look great!!!! Do not hesitate to try it.
Jessica C.
Big Stone Gap
Made my skin feel great! Love it!! I could really tell a big difference after I used it. It was really easy to use! I love Peter Thomas Roth products! Very effective!