BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

A high performance lightening serum that targets sun spots, age spots, and other skin discolorations. This technologically advanced, lightweight formula not only helps regulate melanin production, but also helps reduce the formation of cellular debris that causes age spots. While preventing the formation of unwanted dark spots and reducing discoloration, it improves skin clarity, brightens skintone, and promotes an even, uniform complexion. Complete with skin lightening benefits that deliver optimal results without the side effects of dryness, redness, and irritation, this product absorbs quickly after application and will not interfere with serums or moisturizers. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is hydroquinone- and oil-free, and is safe to use on all skin types. For best results, follow with your favorite dr. brandt® skincare moisturizer. Research results:In an in-vivo test after 12 weeks of treatment: - 92% reported that their skin looks more even/uniform - 92% reported that the appearance of dark spots and post blemish discoloration had diminished - 100% reported improvement in skin’s clarity - 100% reported that their skin looks healthier and refreshed In a dermatologist evaluation on subjects after 2, 4, 8, and 12 weeks of treatment: - 64% volunteers showed noticeable improvement in skin brightness after 2 weeks - 36% volunteers showed very noticeable improvement in skin brightness after 2 weeks - 100% volunteers showed very noticeable improvement in skin brightness after 4 weeks - 80% volunteers showed very noticeable improvement in skin brightness after 8 weeks - 20% volunteers showed extremely noticeable improvement in skin brightness after 8 weeks - 80% volunteers showed extremely noticeable improvement in skin brightness after 12 weeks - 20% volunteers showed very noticeable improvement in skin brightness after 12 weeks

Lindsay D.
rockville
I have been using this for about a month and am already seeing a difference. The product goes on smooth and it’s not greasy. It is very gentle on the skin and would be great for all skin types. You only have to use a small amount so I think it will last awhile which makes the price worth it.
Jami M.
Birmingham, AL
I have a mild amount of hyperpigmentation from sun and teenage acne. This product did a little bit to fade spots, but didn’t have the effect I desired. I had better luck using The Ordinary for my routine. This was a disappointment for me and I ended up returning it.
Elizabeth P.
Tobyhanna, PA
I bought this product for my mother, after hearing great reviews, in which those reviews were all true. This product definitely lessened her dark spots and possibly even prevented more. She is in her late 50s and her skin has never looked better!
Michelle G.
Okay so I got this product at marshalls and I must say my scars have been really clearing up since I started using this. I apply it twice a day in my problem areas and I really do see a huge difference I love!!
Unique L.
Dearborn
Ive been using this for almost a month... i did notice some of my dark spots get lighter but nothing dramatic. Im going to use it for another month and will see how it goes. This is my first time using it
Shannon H.
Columbus , OH
Subtle changes. I’ve been seeing subtle changes with this product. I definitely can not wait to see how it works out with a little longer use. I’ve used it for acne scar discoloration and have been pleased.
Kristin C.
Franklin
This cream felt slightly moisturizing and had a nice light smell. However, that is not enough to justify the price. I have some light acne scars and sun damage and although this did help slightly to lighten them, I’ve found I have better luck with lightening by deeply exfoliating my skin and applying Vitamin C serum. I would not buy this product again.
andee l.
Danbury, CT
I haven't been using this long enough to give a verdict on the correction of dark spots but I like everything else about it so far. It goes on smooth, absorbs and moisturizes nicely. I hope it helps with my dark spots and acne scarring cause it will become a staple of my medicine cabinet if so. Check your local Marshall's and TJ Maxx for it first to save a few bucks
Crystal d.
Manchester, TN
I love my dr. brandt dark spots no more.at 42 i was seeing spots and concerned with looking my age as we all are.i began using the spot remover and feel s much better about myself and my skin.wonderful product and worth every cent
Karen P.
Again this product was ok. It did its job to an extent. Was I wowed by it ? No it’s definitely not one of the ones that doesn’t work but there are so many products out there it’s so hard to settle on one. So inconclusive is really where it leaves me ... was it amazing?no but it was average and worked ok
Courtney D.
I have spent $$$$ on trying to find a dark spot cream that erases them or at least makes them look less noticeable and have had zero luck. Does this work? Is it worth the money? Does it cause breakouts for sensitive skin? How soon do you see results?
Julie R.
Winnipeg, MB
Anyone have a positive experience with this? I have a dark spot and haven't found anything that works on it.
Donita S.
White Pigeon, MI
Wondering how well this works?
Bonnie H.
The Villages, FL
How long before you see results?
Shannon B.
Blue springs , Mo
I have a "mustache" which is really sun spots when you look closely, the hair on my skin is so blonde, but because of sun damage I have this dark place above my lip, especially bad on my left side- so is this a perfect solution to my problem?