BeautyFaceFacial SkincareDr. Brandt Skincare
Dr Brandt Skincare Dark Spots No More Serum Concentre

Dr. Brandt® Skincare Dark Spots No More Serum Concentre

by Dr. Brandt Skincare

A high performance lightening serum that targets sun spots, age spots, and other skin discolorations. This technologically advanced, lightweight formula not only helps regulate melanin production, but also helps reduce the formation of cellular debris that causes age spots. While preventing the formation of unwanted dark spots and reducing discoloration, it improves skin clarity, brightens skintone, and promotes an even, uniform complexion. Complete with skin lightening benefits that deliver optimal results without the side effects of dryness, redness, and irritation, this product absorbs quickly after application and will not interfere with serums or moisturizers. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is hydroquinone- and oil-free, and is safe to use on all skin types. For best results, follow with your favorite dr. brandt® skincare moisturizer. Research results:In an in-vivo test after 12 weeks of treatment: - 92% reported that their skin looks more even/uniform - 92% reported that the appearance of dark spots and post blemish discoloration had diminished - 100% reported improvement in skin’s clarity - 100% reported that their skin looks healthier and refreshed In a dermatologist evaluation on subjects after 2, 4, 8, and 12 weeks of treatment: - 64% volunteers showed noticeable improvement in skin brightness after 2 weeks - 36% volunteers showed very noticeable improvement in skin brightness after 2 weeks - 100% volunteers showed very noticeable improvement in skin brightness after 4 weeks - 80% volunteers showed very noticeable improvement in skin brightness after 8 weeks - 20% volunteers showed extremely noticeable improvement in skin brightness after 8 weeks - 80% volunteers showed extremely noticeable improvement in skin brightness after 12 weeks - 20% volunteers showed very noticeable improvement in skin brightness after 12 weeks

Is this product safe whilst breastfeeding and effective for brown spots resulting from pregnancy hormones?
Is this product good for hormonal brown stains resulting from pregnancy?
Start your review of Dr. Brandt® Skincare Dark Spots No More Serum Concentre!
How would you rate this product?
Mary F.
Chester Twp, PA
Dr. Brandt® Skincare Dark Spots No More Serum Concentre uploaded by Mary F.
DR.PARKCELL MOISTURIZING SERUM A very nice moisturizing serum it left my skin feeling soft and supple. Seems to be a pretty basic straightforward face serum. It has a creamy liquid consistency and does a great job at moisturizing my skin. Along the lines of absorption it did an ok job the only issue I had was that it left my skin feeling sticky. I even waited a few seconds before applying my face cream to see if the sticky feeling would subside and it unfortunately did not. I mean it is not necessarily a deal breaker for me but it doesn’t leave a comfortable feeling on my skin and doesn’t really give me the desire to purchase it again. I will say though, there is nothing basic about the packaging of this serum. It is very unique and stylish. The serum comes in this tall thin pipette type component. It sort of reminds me of something you would see in a chemistry set lol. It has a pump that you can twist to open and close. I am personally a fan of serums that come in a pump. I personally feel like they are more hygienic and make it less likely for my serums to become contaminated with bacteria. I also feel like it makes it less likely for me to break out. I don’t know about anyone else but sometimes when using a dropper I tend to accidentally touch my skin while applying without even realizing I’m doing it. Overall I really enjoyed using this serum and if it wasn’t for the sticky feeling left on my skin after using it I would definitely love this serum hands down. Other than that it is a great moisturizing serum.
Joanna W.
Jersey City, NJ
I was looking for something that would help me lighten up sun damage acquired during recent trip to Africa. I have very fair, oily, sensitive skin. This lightweight serum did the job! I started seeing results after 3 weeks of daily use. I experienced no sensitivity, the serum goes on lightly and has no strong smell. I could apply it under my sunscreen in the morning and under my regular night cream in the evening. Bottle lasts almost 4 months. Great value!
Unique L.
Dearborn
Ive been using this for almost a month... i did notice some of my dark spots get lighter but nothing dramatic. Im going to use it for another month and will see how it goes. This is my first time using it
Fauna V.
Knoxville, TN
Purchased at: Sephora
I gave this dark spot corrector 5 stars because it delivers astonishingly fast and visible results. This is my absolute favorite skincare product! I was genuinely amazed at how much this product had lightened my dark spots and brightened up my skin in the two weeks since I'd began using it. I'm so glad I found this product. It was worth every penny spent. Dr. Brandt® Skincare Dark Spots No More Serum Concentre #darkspots
Jami M.
Birmingham, AL
I have a mild amount of hyperpigmentation from sun and teenage acne. This product did a little bit to fade spots, but didn’t have the effect I desired. I had better luck using The Ordinary for my routine. This was a disappointment for me and I ended up returning it.
Michelle G.
Bronx, NY
Okay so I got this product at marshalls and I must say my scars have been really clearing up since I started using this. I apply it twice a day in my problem areas and I really do see a huge difference I love!!
Madeline S.
Downers Grove, IL
This Dr.Brandt spot remover serum is so lightweight and works in just two and half weeks of using it every day. A little goes a long way and could last longer than a month. I would definitely buy this again.
Heloisa F.
Lakewood, CO
I have a lot of problems with dark spots around my eyes. And, I've always tried to find something that would really work on my face. This product doesn't solved the problem, but I could say that it was, so far, the best product I've have tried until now. It's not cheap, but it is worth the price! :)
Sue S.
Overland Park, KS
At my age, I had several spots appear on my face. I haves been using this for about 3 months and both spots there is a noticeable difference
Obie A.
United States
This product works. I have suffered from uneven skin most of my life. This product definitely helped significantly with my uneven skin. It lightened my dark spots without whitening my skin.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Victoria  G.