Dr. Brandt® Skincare Collagen Serum

by Dr. Brandt Skincare

A concentrated serum infused with key age-fighting amino acids. A customized blend of key amino acids helps minimize the breakdown of collagen, stimulate collagen production, and maximize collagen formation for younger-looking skin. Almost 80 percent of collagen composition includes only the amino acids found in this lightweight youth-restoring complex. Apply underneath moisturizer to maximize elasticity and minimize the appearance of wrinkles. It is formulated Without: - Sulfates - Phthalates For best results, follow with your favorite dr. brandt skincare® moisturizer. Research results:Results from in vitro testing of the proprietary custom blend of key amino acids: - Enhanced production of collagen I by 113% - Enhanced production of collagen III by 127% In a clinical study conducted on 25 women 35-65 years old: - 53% improvement in skin density after 1 month After 4 weeks of treatment: - 53% improvement in skin resilience and elasticity** **Increase shown in skin density, measured using resolution ultrasound After 8 weeks of treatment: - 100% reported improvement in elasticity - 92% reported that the skin looks smoother - 96% reported that the skin looks more radiant - 100% reported lessening of the appearance of lines and wrinkles - 96% reported that the skin looks more youthful

I’ve heard so many good things about this product, but is it good for combination skin? I get sensitive
Dr brandt serum how does it workHow long does it take to see results
Is this worth the price?
Start your review of Dr. Brandt® Skincare Collagen Serum!
How would you rate this product?
Bedford, PA
This definitely improved the texture of my skin, left it feeling as soft as a babies bottom. However, I'm not sure it did anything for the fine lines I was hoping to alleviate. I'm halfway through the bottle, and I don't think I plan to purchase it again.
I have been using this product for about 19 days now and havent experienced much of a difference. It has increased moisture in my skin but i also have oily skin. Havent had many results unfortunately. I was really hoping i would see great results. The search continues.
Manassas, VA
I tried this product a few weeks ago from a sample tube and I immediately went online and purchased! The serum is not oily or sticky and you can feel your skin getting smoothr after the first use! I will definitely be trying out the other products from this brand :)
Found this on sale at Marshalls, of course I had to buy it! The container it comes in is a super pretty aqua color, and the product it's self is really nice. The only thing I'm not to happy with is the smell. But overall it's really nice, absorbs right into my skin and I've noticed a difference in the past 3 weeks!
I love Dr. Brandt skincare! This serum does the job and feels awesome on the skin as well as having skincare benefits. I like to wear this under foundation. Definitely recommend this to anyone looking for this sort of product!
Williamsville , NY
Great Product! Highly recommend it! It totally revived my face routine!! The packaging was excellent as well! It met my expectations and then some! I would say the value for the price is there!! The product is excellent and I wouldn't change a thing!
San Diego , CA
I am a serum junkie but I must say this is one of my faves! It is super smooth and has a super fresh smell. I feel as if I can tell a difference after just a few weeks of using it, and I would 100% buy it again. A little goes a long way with this stuff! Buy it!
West hills , CA
I love this product! It really makes my skin look so plump and I noticed my wrinkles (very minor) were less visible! I love that a little bit goes along way too since this is a little bit pricey. Goes well under makeup as well!
Stockton, CA
This serum helps my skin so much! I love it. It makes it feel fresh and energized and I have been noticing great results ! I am highly satisfied with this product and It is very effective.
Waipahu, HI
This face serum is amazing. It makes your skin if plumped and silky soft. It goes on smooth and doesn't feel heavy at all its light. I use it morning night and under my makeup to add a little kick to my foundation.