Dr. Brandt® Skincare Collagen Serum

by Dr. Brandt Skincare

A concentrated serum infused with key age-fighting amino acids. A customized blend of key amino acids helps minimize the breakdown of collagen, stimulate collagen production, and maximize collagen formation for younger-looking skin. Almost 80 percent of collagen composition includes only the amino acids found in this lightweight youth-restoring complex. Apply underneath moisturizer to maximize elasticity and minimize the appearance of wrinkles. It is formulated Without: - Sulfates - Phthalates For best results, follow with your favorite dr. brandt skincare® moisturizer. Research results:Results from in vitro testing of the proprietary custom blend of key amino acids: - Enhanced production of collagen I by 113% - Enhanced production of collagen III by 127% In a clinical study conducted on 25 women 35-65 years old: - 53% improvement in skin density after 1 month After 4 weeks of treatment: - 53% improvement in skin resilience and elasticity** **Increase shown in skin density, measured using resolution ultrasound After 8 weeks of treatment: - 100% reported improvement in elasticity - 92% reported that the skin looks smoother - 96% reported that the skin looks more radiant - 100% reported lessening of the appearance of lines and wrinkles - 96% reported that the skin looks more youthful

I’ve heard so many good things about this product, but is it good for combination skin? I get sensitive
Dr brandt serum how does it workHow long does it take to see results
Is this worth the price?
Start your review of Dr. Brandt® Skincare Collagen Serum!
How would you rate this product?
Myrtle Beach, SC
I am new to collagen serums, but decided to try one because they were recommended by an esthetician. I found this one for a very reasonable price. I took it home and compared it's ingredients with another brand that costs 200.00. Well, I'm happy to report that this serum contains some of the exact same ingredients. I haven't been using it consistently enough to see any lines erased yet, but it feels good on my skin and it does appear to plump my skin and it makes it feel more hydrated.
Coon Rapids , MN
I have been using this off and on for 6 months and haven't noticed a difference. I read somewhere that collagen has to be injected or injested to make a difference so I kinda feel like I got duped. I wish I had a better review because this wasnt cheap! Wont purchase again.
Dr. Brandt® Skincare Collagen Serum uploaded by Danica K.
Purchased at: Sephora
I thought all collagen serums were the same... wrong! I put this serum on at bight and woke up with baby soft skin with a beautiful glow. I have enjoyed this product more than what I expected to. My skin absorbed it like it craved for the nutrients! #youthfulskin #agelessface #maintainsoftskin
Hagerstown, Maryland
Dr. Brandt® Skincare Collagen Serum uploaded by hayley M.
Purchased at: ULTA
I absolutely LOVE this product! I received this product from a friend when i wanted to start taking better care of my skin, i fell in love with it! It smells great and it makes me skin feel tighter and firmer. I love it so much that i went and repurchased another one after using all of my first bottle.
Marion, OH
This stuff makes my face feel incredible. Make sure you cleanse before you massage this product into your face. It also reminds me of a similar product that runs about $350 for a full bottle. This product cost me $20!
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I picked this up on the cheap st TJ Maxx for $20. I'm 30 and fighting signs of early aging. I have fine lines in my forehead area as well as lines around my eyes. I figured at this price point I had nothing to lose. I have been using this inconsistently for 2 months and get frustrated I dont see results that's why I am inconsistent. I'm an instant gratification person. In addition to the price being right I like the feel of the product its thin I typically apply 2 to 3 pumps all over my face and down my neck. The scent can be a little strong and overbearing.
Rapid City, SD
I couldn't believe when I saw this at TJ Maxx because I absolutely love Dr. Brandt. I got this baby for $15 along with the XYY face wash and lotion. A good portion of my skincare routine has included atleast 2 Dr. Brandt products for quite some time now. But, this serum takes a while to show results but after using it regularly my cheeks and chin have shown major improvement in looking more full and plump. Its like getting filler without the needles and high price. Love this product!
This product is a great serum to use at onset of fine lines. I don’t have many wrinkles but a year ago I noticed I was getting little lines around my eyes and in between my eyebrows. I bought this and used it religiously and I saw a different after about 4 weeks! It was pretty amazing!
Chandler , AZ
Dr. Brandt® Skincare Collagen Serum uploaded by Carolina P.
Just recently found this at TjMaxx. It has a very odd smell that literally smells like wasabi (which I don't like). It didn't cause any irritation or breakouts and made my makeup apply smoothly the next morning. The only thing I would change about this product is the odor.
SYRACUSE, NY
Dr. Brant is my favorite skin care line.  I am never disappointed with any of their products.  I especially loved the collagen serum.  Unfortunately, when I ran out, Sephora didn't have it anymore  It may have been discontinued, but if you can find it - grab it.  My skin has never looked so good.