Dr. Brandt® Skincare Cellusculpt® Smoothing Cream uploaded by CHAHINEZ D.

BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE #8 in Cellulite Treatments

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

The only alcohol-free body cream with caffeine and coffee extract. Used in conjunction with a stimulating massage applicator it breaks down fat deposits and reduces the appearance of cellulite.

• Alcohol-free

Medium

Scent:

Fragrance free

Results To Expect:

Inspired by the latest and most advanced cosmetic dermatology procedures, this topical cream soothes tired legs, cools, hydrates, and stimulates blood circulation. Smoothes the appearance of cellulite, firms and tones. Improves the look of skin texture & elasticity.

Helps smooth the appearance of cellulite
Improves hydration
Smooths the skin surface for a visibly even effect

After 2 Weeks:

• I never had issues with cellulite until I got pregnant wi...1 Answers
  • Is it worth? or is a wasted money? i really need an hones...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
N B.
This literally did nothing for smoothing problem areas of my body. More of a marketing gimmick than anything, so I wouldn’t waste your money on this expensive tube of moisturizer when a drugstore brand will do the same thing.
Adah M.
It has caffeine and coffee extract for any skin type
You can purchase it @ any drugstore whichever one you perfer
Ana L.
Ipswich, MA
This is a good product, it is a little cold and it’s good to use after your bath. I found the applicator very interesting because it massages the area while the skin absorbs the product leaving the skin smothered and also you feel relax. Well the most important, for me works very well I feel that my legs don’t have anymore that much cellulite but we can’t forget that only this will not free your skin off the cellulite, it also needs exercise and eat good food!
Sarah S.
Got this at the most amazing price and use it every night after my workout! Love the cooling feel of the metal and the results are shocking! No need for tummy tuck with this product! Will be buying again and again!
CHAHINEZ D.
I really like it so far! The cream feels nice, it leaves a nice, tingly sensation a few minutes after applying it. I've been using it about a week, and so far, it seems to be working. The back of my thighs and buttocks area seems to be smoothing a little bit. I'm anxious to see how it looks after a few months.

The cream itself has a very strong scent, and smells like a medicated cream a little bit. But it's not unpleasant, I find it oddly relaxing. A little bit goes a long way, which I like, given how expensive the cream is. The applicator is really nice, and very easy to use. It has a nice sensation with the rolling balls when applying it. The only thing is the cream comes out of the center, and you have to use your finger to get the last little bit off and apply it to your skin, because even pressing firmly, there will still be excess on the applicator. But no big deal.
Johanna F.
Dallas
Yess i need it!!! Need to try it becuase my skin got dry and i dont know why !! Im soo worry about my skin!!!!!
Milagros S.
Well, I have not noticed any massive change. But I want to keep trying it a little longer. It’s vey minty so it’s refreshing.
Justine F.
BROOKLYN, NY
This is an OK cream. It's meant to smooth out cellulite, albeit temporarily. I found that it provided me with a small improvement on my thighs, although nothing remarkable. It has a unique cooling sensation, and the roller ball application provides you with a nice massage, while pushing the product deeper into your skin. It leaves your skin feeling silky and it definitely provides moisture. It's best to be used right after the shower. Truthfully I was not in love with fragrance, although I was able to get past it. It does have a seriously high price point, and I don't think I'll be purchasing again.
Miriah S.
Frostburg
This product and the packaging is awesome. The cream itself is super effective but the application is what got me. The steel roller balls give an amazing massage while pushing the cream deep into the skin and It’s super firming. idk what it is about this stuff (yes I do... it works) but I’d recommend this over any other cellulite cram on the market. This was my thighs savior during and after being pregnant with both of my boys. I please be this stuff hands down
Amina M.
alger

There is not one item that I don't love in this collection. got it
for my birthday and I can't have enough of it. the eyeshadow is so
pretty, the colors blend and compliment each other. the lip is my
favorite. lips look so plump and juicy and the pencil is so easy to use.
only down side is I can't clean it very easy. it leaves slight pigment
on the lid.I wish every sephora store carry this brand, not just some
stores...
Tania S.
I have been trying to use this product but I am breastfeeding. Anyone knows if I ca us it?
Amanda L.
I've been wanting to prevent any cellulite and stretch marks from occurring. Does this product actually work or is it a waste of money and if so what products have you found to work the best?
lina l.
Miami, Florida
i want a buy this products but i want a know is really work?
Karla G.
Charlotte, NC
Is it worth? or is a wasted money? i really need an honest opinion before buying this product!!!
Taylor B.
I've heard a lot about this. And this brand. Can anyone tell me more?

back