Dr. Brandt® Skincare Cellusculpt® Smoothing Cream uploaded by CHAHINEZ D.

BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE #6 in Cellulite Treatments

The only alcohol-free body cream with caffeine and coffee extract. Used in conjunction with a stimulating massage applicator it breaks down fat deposits and reduces the appearance of cellulite.

• Alcohol-free

Medium

Scent:

Fragrance free

Results To Expect:

Inspired by the latest and most advanced cosmetic dermatology procedures, this topical cream soothes tired legs, cools, hydrates, and stimulates blood circulation. Smoothes the appearance of cellulite, firms and tones. Improves the look of skin texture & elasticity.

Helps smooth the appearance of cellulite
Improves hydration
Smooths the skin surface for a visibly even effect

After 2 Weeks:

• Heard some good things and bad about this. Does it actual...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Amina M.
alger

There is not one item that I don't love in this collection. got it
for my birthday and I can't have enough of it. the eyeshadow is so
pretty, the colors blend and compliment each other. the lip is my
favorite. lips look so plump and juicy and the pencil is so easy to use.
only down side is I can't clean it very easy. it leaves slight pigment
on the lid.I wish every sephora store carry this brand, not just some
stores...
Julie G.
#drbrandt is another name of quality . I use this cellusculpt smoothing cream regularly along with other products from this line. It has very nice scent and really gentle and smooth on the delicate skin. The price is right for the great action it does on the problem areas of the body . I really recommend to use it daily for the long lasting effect to achieve body contours.
Mary B.
Los Angeles, CA
I have not tried this particular cellulite smoothing cream from Dr Brandt yet., but would not mind trying it in the future,. I definitely have cellulite around my arms so anything at this point to help eliminate that would be great,
Bianca T.
It's not a bad price and I like the applicator . I started seeing some results after two months of using it. I will repurchase!
Brigette E.
Coachella, CA
This would be so awesome for me to use especially after having a baby and couple months ago
emmily dayanna r.
Medley, FL

this cellulite cream has surprised me in a very positive way , I love that includes a massager as applicator this gives an added value to the product format is very nice feel super soft and moisturizing and fragrance is very nice , I think it works quite well , as you may notice while skin feels smoothr and firm , I recommend
Cheyenne R.
Clarkson, KY
I received a small sample of this product, I feel if I had more than two uses I would have loved this stuff. Unfortunately two days didn't sell the product, as I believe it needs a couple weeks to see results. it is very moisturizing.
Ashley N.
The cooling sensation is awesome. That might be my favorite part. It's gentle. It's awkward to apply at first. The only reason I knocked off one star is because I ordered two, paid for two, received one. So I am waiting to hear back from customer service.

Update: Customer service was wonderful and made everything right. I've been using this every day, pretty religiously for quite some time...I think I can see minimal results. Hopefully it becomes more noticeable.
Emily C.
Grand Blanc, MI
Are used this product after having kids and it has worked great ever cents. It is easy on the skin and is relatively inexpensive. I would highly recommend this product to any of my family and friends.
Sethe N.
MONTRÉAL, QC
Unfortunately this definitely made me break out. I don't typically have very sensitive skin so I was really surprised and disappointed.
Tania S.
I have been trying to use this product but I am breastfeeding. Anyone knows if I ca us it?
Amanda L.
I've been wanting to prevent any cellulite and stretch marks from occurring. Does this product actually work or is it a waste of money and if so what products have you found to work the best?
lina l.
Miami, Florida
i want a buy this products but i want a know is really work?
Taylor B.
I've heard a lot about this. And this brand. Can anyone tell me more?
Carlene B.
This product is rated very high! How quickly do you see results and what is the price range?