Dr. Brandt® Skincare Cellusculpt® Smoothing Cream uploaded by CHAHINEZ D.

BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE #6 in Cellulite Treatments

The only alcohol-free body cream with caffeine and coffee extract. Used in conjunction with a stimulating massage applicator it breaks down fat deposits and reduces the appearance of cellulite.

• Alcohol-free

Medium

Scent:

Fragrance free

Results To Expect:

Inspired by the latest and most advanced cosmetic dermatology procedures, this topical cream soothes tired legs, cools, hydrates, and stimulates blood circulation. Smoothes the appearance of cellulite, firms and tones. Improves the look of skin texture & elasticity.

Helps smooth the appearance of cellulite
Improves hydration
Smooths the skin surface for a visibly even effect

After 2 Weeks:

• Heard some good things and bad about this. Does it actual...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Sarah S.
Los Angeles , CA
Got this at the most amazing price and use it every night after my workout! Love the cooling feel of the metal and the results are shocking! No need for tummy tuck with this product! Will be buying again and again!
CHAHINEZ D.
I really like it so far! The cream feels nice, it leaves a nice, tingly sensation a few minutes after applying it. I've been using it about a week, and so far, it seems to be working. The back of my thighs and buttocks area seems to be smoothing a little bit. I'm anxious to see how it looks after a few months.

The cream itself has a very strong scent, and smells like a medicated cream a little bit. But it's not unpleasant, I find it oddly relaxing. A little bit goes a long way, which I like, given how expensive the cream is. The applicator is really nice, and very easy to use. It has a nice sensation with the rolling balls when applying it. The only thing is the cream comes out of the center, and you have to use your finger to get the last little bit off and apply it to your skin, because even pressing firmly, there will still be excess on the applicator. But no big deal.
Johanna F.
Dallas
Yess i need it!!! Need to try it becuase my skin got dry and i dont know why !! Im soo worry about my skin!!!!!
Miriah S.
Frostburg
This product and the packaging is awesome. The cream itself is super effective but the application is what got me. The steel roller balls give an amazing massage while pushing the cream deep into the skin and It’s super firming. idk what it is about this stuff (yes I do... it works) but I’d recommend this over any other cellulite cram on the market. This was my thighs savior during and after being pregnant with both of my boys. I please be this stuff hands down
Amina M.
alger

There is not one item that I don't love in this collection. got it
for my birthday and I can't have enough of it. the eyeshadow is so
pretty, the colors blend and compliment each other. the lip is my
favorite. lips look so plump and juicy and the pencil is so easy to use.
only down side is I can't clean it very easy. it leaves slight pigment
on the lid.I wish every sephora store carry this brand, not just some
stores...
Lyndsi B.
Crossville, AL
this product is actually one of the few that works really well with my skin,  reasonably priced if you are going for the better quality
Hunter A.
ashland
Love it! I have use it for a while now and it helps me! Perfect since I had a baby and makes it soft
Emily C.
Grand Blanc, MI
Are used this product after having kids and it has worked great ever cents. It is easy on the skin and is relatively inexpensive. I would highly recommend this product to any of my family and friends.
Julie G.
#drbrandt is another name of quality . I use this cellusculpt smoothing cream regularly along with other products from this line. It has very nice scent and really gentle and smooth on the delicate skin. The price is right for the great action it does on the problem areas of the body . I really recommend to use it daily for the long lasting effect to achieve body contours.
Mary B.
Los Angeles, CA
I have not tried this particular cellulite smoothing cream from Dr Brandt yet., but would not mind trying it in the future,. I definitely have cellulite around my arms so anything at this point to help eliminate that would be great,
Tania S.
I have been trying to use this product but I am breastfeeding. Anyone knows if I ca us it?
Amanda L.
I've been wanting to prevent any cellulite and stretch marks from occurring. Does this product actually work or is it a waste of money and if so what products have you found to work the best?
lina l.
Miami, Florida
i want a buy this products but i want a know is really work?
Taylor B.
I've heard a lot about this. And this brand. Can anyone tell me more?
Carlene B.
This product is rated very high! How quickly do you see results and what is the price range?