Dr. Brandt® Skincare Cellusculpt® Smoothing Cream uploaded by CHAHINEZ D.

BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE #6 in Cellulite Treatments

The only alcohol-free body cream with caffeine and coffee extract. Used in conjunction with a stimulating massage applicator it breaks down fat deposits and reduces the appearance of cellulite.

• Alcohol-free

Medium

Scent:

Fragrance free

Results To Expect:

Inspired by the latest and most advanced cosmetic dermatology procedures, this topical cream soothes tired legs, cools, hydrates, and stimulates blood circulation. Smoothes the appearance of cellulite, firms and tones. Improves the look of skin texture & elasticity.

Helps smooth the appearance of cellulite
Improves hydration
Smooths the skin surface for a visibly even effect

After 2 Weeks:

• Heard some good things and bad about this. Does it actual...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Justine F.
BROOKLYN, NY
This is an OK cream. It's meant to smooth out cellulite, albeit temporarily. I found that it provided me with a small improvement on my thighs, although nothing remarkable. It has a unique cooling sensation, and the roller ball application provides you with a nice massage, while pushing the product deeper into your skin. It leaves your skin feeling silky and it definitely provides moisture. It's best to be used right after the shower. Truthfully I was not in love with fragrance, although I was able to get past it. It does have a seriously high price point, and I don't think I'll be purchasing again.
Ana L.
Ipswich , MA
This is a good product, it is a little cold and it’s good to use after your bath. I found the applicator very interesting because it massages the area while the skin absorbs the product leaving the skin smothered and also you feel relax. Well the most important, for me works very well I feel that my legs don’t have anymore that much cellulite but we can’t forget that only this will not free your skin off the cellulite, it also needs exercise and eat good food!
Miriah S.
Frostburg
This product and the packaging is awesome. The cream itself is super effective but the application is what got me. The steel roller balls give an amazing massage while pushing the cream deep into the skin and It’s super firming. idk what it is about this stuff (yes I do... it works) but I’d recommend this over any other cellulite cram on the market. This was my thighs savior during and after being pregnant with both of my boys. I please be this stuff hands down
Sarah S.
Los Angeles , CA
Got this at the most amazing price and use it every night after my workout! Love the cooling feel of the metal and the results are shocking! No need for tummy tuck with this product! Will be buying again and again!
Brooke J.
Provo, UT
I think that this product is very good. It works temporarily. I don't think it works all the time. I would like a more permanent solution, but this will do for now. I like the way it feels, it is very cooling and tightening.
Ashley N.
The cooling sensation is awesome. That might be my favorite part. It's gentle. It's awkward to apply at first. The only reason I knocked off one star is because I ordered two, paid for two, received one. So I am waiting to hear back from customer service.

Update: Customer service was wonderful and made everything right. I've been using this every day, pretty religiously for quite some time...I think I can see minimal results. Hopefully it becomes more noticeable.
emmily dayanna r.
Medley, FL

this cellulite cream has surprised me in a very positive way , I love that includes a massager as applicator this gives an added value to the product format is very nice feel super soft and moisturizing and fragrance is very nice , I think it works quite well , as you may notice while skin feels smoothr and firm , I recommend
Julie G.
#drbrandt is another name of quality . I use this cellusculpt smoothing cream regularly along with other products from this line. It has very nice scent and really gentle and smooth on the delicate skin. The price is right for the great action it does on the problem areas of the body . I really recommend to use it daily for the long lasting effect to achieve body contours.
Kimberly K.
Rosenberg, TX
Amazing!! Struggling with cellulite since I was in 8th grade, and have been trying every product on the market! This is one of the first I have tried that actually seem to work! I use it everyday and have actually start to see my cellulite diminishing!! Will defiantly be purchasing more when I run out.
Cheyenne R.
Clarkson, KY
I received a small sample of this product, I feel if I had more than two uses I would have loved this stuff. Unfortunately two days didn't sell the product, as I believe it needs a couple weeks to see results. it is very moisturizing.
Tania S.
I have been trying to use this product but I am breastfeeding. Anyone knows if I ca us it?
Amanda L.
I've been wanting to prevent any cellulite and stretch marks from occurring. Does this product actually work or is it a waste of money and if so what products have you found to work the best?
lina l.
Miami, Florida
i want a buy this products but i want a know is really work?
Taylor B.
I've heard a lot about this. And this brand. Can anyone tell me more?
Carlene B.
This product is rated very high! How quickly do you see results and what is the price range?