BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE #11 in Cellulite Treatments

An alcohol-free anti-cellulite formula with a double dose of caffeine and a stimulating massage applicator. This revolutionary cream and applicator work together to smooth the appearance of skin and reduce the look of cellulite. The rollerball massage applicator is built with five stainless steel balls to reinforce the action of the Smoothing Cream and optimize results. The cream works to firm, tone, and improve the appearance of skin texture while lightly hydrating. It is the only such cream to feature an alcohol-free formula for better penetration.

It is formulated without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates

• I never had issues with cellulite until I got pregnant with baby ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Hunter A.
ashland
Love it! I have use it for a while now and it helps me! Perfect since I had a baby and makes it soft
Madison R.
Georgetown , ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Kinda liked it! Didn't really like the smell. I didn't notice a huge difference! Specially for the price. Packaging is good! I wouldn't buy again.. Or maybe get another sample and see if I like it. I wouldn't recommend
Janissa P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not a favorite of mine, it didn't do much for me i felt a slight difference after six months of using but didn't find anything else after
Sethe N.
montreal, QC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Unfortunately this definitely made me break out. I don't typically have very sensitive skin so I was really surprised and disappointed.
Amanda D.
Montreal, QC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great prodict i totally recommend it so much it is worth the price!! I lve it.
Patti L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
A great product that really works and reduces the appearance of cellulite and dimples
Amina M.
alger
Beauty Junkie Expert

There is not one item that I don't love in this collection. got it
for my birthday and I can't have enough of it. the eyeshadow is so
pretty, the colors blend and compliment each other. the lip is my
favorite. lips look so plump and juicy and the pencil is so easy to use.
only down side is I can't clean it very easy. it leaves slight pigment
on the lid.I wish every sephora store carry this brand, not just some
stores...
haithem c.
9 rue de la kahinna carthage salambo tunis
Beauty Junkie Expert
this cellulite cream has surprised me in a very positive way , I love that includes a massager as applicator this gives an added value to the product format is very nice feel super soft and moisturizing and fragrance is very nice , I think it works quite well , as you may notice while skin feels smoothr and firm , I recommend
Carolina R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recommend it, a the first Day you can feal and you can see the resoult;This lotion was nice skeptical being a guy about trying this but it's not specifically for cellulite. I loved the easy roll on applicator and the light amount of lotion you needed so I didn't get the other reviews about blowing through the tube? Mine has lasted me almost 2 1/2 mos of using it twice daily. Paired with exercise and diet this definitely helped tighten and tone my midsection and love handles tremendously!
Alina D.
Dr Brandt Cellusculpt cream is the best cream I've ever tried. It has a good smell, and the massage system is very useful. You can see the results after only 2 weeks of use, and this is great. Note: it has a very handy on/off cap, which doesn't let you waste the product.
Amanda L.
I've been wanting to prevent any cellulite and stretch marks from occurring. Does this product actually work or is it a waste of money and if so what products have you found to work the best?
lina l.
Miami, Florida
Beauty Junkie Expert
i want a buy this products but i want a know is really work?
Taylor B.
I've heard a lot about this. And this brand. Can anyone tell me more?
Tania S.
I have been trying to use this product but I am breastfeeding. Anyone knows if I ca us it?
Justine M.
Portland, OR
I never had issues with cellulite until I got pregnant with baby #2... Will this really help improve my cellulite?