BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE #11 in Cellulite Treatments

An alcohol-free anti-cellulite formula with a double dose of caffeine and a stimulating massage applicator. This revolutionary cream and applicator work together to smooth the appearance of skin and reduce the look of cellulite. The rollerball massage applicator is built with five stainless steel balls to reinforce the action of the Smoothing Cream and optimize results. The cream works to firm, tone, and improve the appearance of skin texture while lightly hydrating. It is the only such cream to feature an alcohol-free formula for better penetration.

It is formulated without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates

• I never had issues with cellulite until I got pregnant with baby ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Ashley C.
Mcallen, TX
This was a great product. Would definitely recommend. Gives results in a decent amount of time!
Brigette E.
Coachella, CA
This would be so awesome for me to use especially after having a baby and couple months ago
Kerry H.
Carlstadt, NJ
Smells good and feels great. Don't see much of a difference yet but I'm remaining hopeful.
Melissa T.
Moorhead, MN
This product has helped me very much! I would defiantly recommend it to future consumers!
Gina p.
Douglasville, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this works awesomely makes my skin so soft and makes my skin look awesome
Brooke J.
Provo, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think that this product is very good. It works temporarily. I don't think it works all the time. I would like a more permanent solution, but this will do for now. I like the way it feels, it is very cooling and tightening.
Ashley N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The cooling sensation is awesome. That might be my favorite part. It's gentle. It's awkward to apply at first. The only reason I knocked off one star is because I ordered two, paid for two, received one. So I am waiting to hear back from customer service.

Update: Customer service was wonderful and made everything right. I've been using this every day, pretty religiously for quite some time...I think I can see minimal results. Hopefully it becomes more noticeable.
Lyndsi B.
Crossville, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
this product is actually one of the few that works really well with my skin,  reasonably priced if you are going for the better quality
Rachel R.
I had my hesitation about this really working after 2weeks or so I notice my skin looked firming and textureOf my skin looked smoother
Hailey H.
Gilbert, AZ
The effects are noticeable, but temporary. I notice a difference shortly after using it, but it doesn't last.
Amanda L.
I've been wanting to prevent any cellulite and stretch marks from occurring. Does this product actually work or is it a waste of money and if so what products have you found to work the best?
lina l.
Miami, Florida
Beauty Junkie Expert
i want a buy this products but i want a know is really work?
Taylor B.
I've heard a lot about this. And this brand. Can anyone tell me more?
Tania S.
I have been trying to use this product but I am breastfeeding. Anyone knows if I ca us it?
Justine M.
Portland, OR
I never had issues with cellulite until I got pregnant with baby #2... Will this really help improve my cellulite?