BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE #11 in Cellulite Treatments

An alcohol-free anti-cellulite formula with a double dose of caffeine and a stimulating massage applicator. This revolutionary cream and applicator work together to smooth the appearance of skin and reduce the look of cellulite. The rollerball massage applicator is built with five stainless steel balls to reinforce the action of the Smoothing Cream and optimize results. The cream works to firm, tone, and improve the appearance of skin texture while lightly hydrating. It is the only such cream to feature an alcohol-free formula for better penetration.

It is formulated without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates

• I never had issues with cellulite until I got pregnant with baby ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Jennifer C.
Bessemer, AL
I love the massager in this. It feels great when applying. You will see a decrease as it hydrates your skin. The smell is nice too.
Bianca T.
It's not a bad price and I like the applicator . I started seeing some results after two months of using it. I will repurchase!
Becky S.
Magna, UT
Well it worked better than i honestly expected it to but once a product gave my the results i wanted and it was impressive
Kelly G.
La Plata, MO
This product works really well. The smell is pleasing . The results speak for themselves for sure but its a bit pricey
Danielle W.
Hastings, FL
I really liked to use this after my pregnancy. I had a lot of cellulite on my thighs and this really helped a lot.
Karol G.
Turpin , OK
Just no...... I have never had luck with this brand. I used this for a few months and it just wasn't for me.
Des P.
Bellaire, OH
I enjoy this product quite a bit. You will never find a miracle in a bottle but this one comes quite close.
Nicki S.
Stearns, KY
Received a sample of this and uses it in one spot and saw instant results. Dr Brandt never disappoints.
Alison A.
Works really well. When I run out and don't wanna spend the money on it.. I also use the Walmart brand
sequoia m.
Crandall, TX
Never got to try this product yet and I'm very sceptical bc I've heard bad comments on it but idk
Tania S.
I have been trying to use this product but I am breastfeeding. Anyone knows if I ca us it?
Amanda L.
I've been wanting to prevent any cellulite and stretch marks from occurring. Does this product actually work or is it a waste of money and if so what products have you found to work the best?
lina l.
Miami, Florida
Beauty Junkie Expert
i want a buy this products but i want a know is really work?
Taylor B.
I've heard a lot about this. And this brand. Can anyone tell me more?
Justine M.
Portland, OR
I never had issues with cellulite until I got pregnant with baby #2... Will this really help improve my cellulite?