BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE #10 in Cellulite Treatments

An alcohol-free anti-cellulite formula with a double dose of caffeine and a stimulating massage applicator. This revolutionary cream and applicator work together to smooth the appearance of skin and reduce the look of cellulite. The rollerball massage applicator is built with five stainless steel balls to reinforce the action of the Smoothing Cream and optimize results. The cream works to firm, tone, and improve the appearance of skin texture while lightly hydrating. It is the only such cream to feature an alcohol-free formula for better penetration.

It is formulated without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates

• I never had issues with cellulite until I got pregnant with baby ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Tori T.
Southgate, MI
If you have cellulite and it bothers you, you need this product. I have very slight cellulite and this has worked wonders. It's a little harsher and more expensive than a drug store products but you're paying for results!
Emily C.
Grand blanc, MI
Are used this product after having kids and it has worked great ever cents. It is easy on the skin and is relatively inexpensive. I would highly recommend this product to any of my family and friends.
Crystal Y.
Dr Brandt Skincare products are always spot on no matter which one you purchase. I've never had a complaint with any of the products I've tried before.
Katrina B.
This cellusculpt is great! It is creamy and it won't be a problem at the time to apply it! A very good brand, I use it and also my mom and sister.
Lyndsi B.
Crossville, AL
this product is actually one of the few that works really well with my skin,  reasonably priced if you are going for the better quality
Rachel R.
I had my hesitation about this really working after 2weeks or so I notice my skin looked firming and textureOf my skin looked smoother
Jennifer C.
Bessemer, AL
I love the massager in this. It feels great when applying. You will see a decrease as it hydrates your skin. The smell is nice too.
Bianca T.
It's not a bad price and I like the applicator . I started seeing some results after two months of using it. I will repurchase!
Becky S.
Magna, UT
Well it worked better than i honestly expected it to but once a product gave my the results i wanted and it was impressive
Kelly G.
La Plata, MO
This product works really well. The smell is pleasing . The results speak for themselves for sure but its a bit pricey
Tania S.
I have been trying to use this product but I am breastfeeding. Anyone knows if I ca us it?
Amanda L.
I've been wanting to prevent any cellulite and stretch marks from occurring. Does this product actually work or is it a waste of money and if so what products have you found to work the best?
lina l.
Miami, Florida
i want a buy this products but i want a know is really work?
Taylor B.
I've heard a lot about this. And this brand. Can anyone tell me more?
Justine M.
Portland, OR
I never had issues with cellulite until I got pregnant with baby #2... Will this really help improve my cellulite?