BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE #11 in Cellulite Treatments

An alcohol-free anti-cellulite formula with a double dose of caffeine and a stimulating massage applicator. This revolutionary cream and applicator work together to smooth the appearance of skin and reduce the look of cellulite. The rollerball massage applicator is built with five stainless steel balls to reinforce the action of the Smoothing Cream and optimize results. The cream works to firm, tone, and improve the appearance of skin texture while lightly hydrating. It is the only such cream to feature an alcohol-free formula for better penetration.

It is formulated without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates

• Heard some good things and bad about this. Does it actually work?...1 Answers
  • I never had issues with cellulite until I got pregnant with baby ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Julie G.
#drbrandt is another name of quality . I use this cellusculpt smoothing cream regularly along with other products from this line. It has very nice scent and really gentle and smooth on the delicate skin. The price is right for the great action it does on the problem areas of the body . I really recommend to use it daily for the long lasting effect to achieve body contours.
emmily dayanna r.
Medley, FL

this cellulite cream has surprised me in a very positive way , I love that includes a massager as applicator this gives an added value to the product format is very nice feel super soft and moisturizing and fragrance is very nice , I think it works quite well , as you may notice while skin feels smoothr and firm , I recommend
Kimberly K.
Rosenberg, TX
Amazing!! Struggling with cellulite since I was in 8th grade, and have been trying every product on the market! This is one of the first I have tried that actually seem to work! I use it everyday and have actually start to see my cellulite diminishing!! Will defiantly be purchasing more when I run out.
Cheyenne R.
Clarkson, KY
I received a small sample of this product, I feel if I had more than two uses I would have loved this stuff. Unfortunately two days didn't sell the product, as I believe it needs a couple weeks to see results. it is very moisturizing.
Mary B.
Los Angeles, CA
I have not tried this particular cellulite smoothing cream from Dr Brandt yet., but would not mind trying it in the future,. I definitely have cellulite around my arms so anything at this point to help eliminate that would be great,
Tori T.
Southgate, MI
If you have cellulite and it bothers you, you need this product. I have very slight cellulite and this has worked wonders. It's a little harsher and more expensive than a drug store products but you're paying for results!
Yadhira R.
Tried this out for the first time and it was great! I honestly thought it was going to either not work or just make me regret buying it but definitely a must try! I recommend to anyone who is struggling with this.
Emily C.
Grand blanc, MI
Are used this product after having kids and it has worked great ever cents. It is easy on the skin and is relatively inexpensive. I would highly recommend this product to any of my family and friends.
Crystal Y.
Dr Brandt Skincare products are always spot on no matter which one you purchase. I've never had a complaint with any of the products I've tried before.
Katrina B.
This cellusculpt is great! It is creamy and it won't be a problem at the time to apply it! A very good brand, I use it and also my mom and sister.
Tania S.
I have been trying to use this product but I am breastfeeding. Anyone knows if I ca us it?
Amanda L.
I've been wanting to prevent any cellulite and stretch marks from occurring. Does this product actually work or is it a waste of money and if so what products have you found to work the best?
lina l.
Miami, Florida
Beauty Junkie Expert
i want a buy this products but i want a know is really work?
Taylor B.
I've heard a lot about this. And this brand. Can anyone tell me more?
Justine M.
Portland, OR
I never had issues with cellulite until I got pregnant with baby #2... Will this really help improve my cellulite?