BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE #10 in Cellulite Treatments

An alcohol-free anti-cellulite formula with a double dose of caffeine and a stimulating massage applicator. This revolutionary cream and applicator work together to smooth the appearance of skin and reduce the look of cellulite. The rollerball massage applicator is built with five stainless steel balls to reinforce the action of the Smoothing Cream and optimize results. The cream works to firm, tone, and improve the appearance of skin texture while lightly hydrating. It is the only such cream to feature an alcohol-free formula for better penetration.

It is formulated without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates

• I never had issues with cellulite until I got pregnant with baby ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Justine F.
Brooklyn, NY
This is an OK cream. It's meant to smooth out cellulite, albeit temporarily. I found that it provided me with a small improvement on my thighs, although nothing remarkable. It has a unique cooling sensation, and the roller ball application provides you with a nice massage, while pushing the product deeper into your skin. It leaves your skin feeling silky and it definitely provides moisture. It's best to be used right after the shower. Truthfully I was not in love with fragrance, although I was able to get past it. It does have a seriously high price point, and I don't think I'll be purchasing again.
Miriah S.
Frostburg
This product and the packaging is awesome. The cream itself is super effective but the application is what got me. The steel roller balls give an amazing massage while pushing the cream deep into the skin and It’s super firming. idk what it is about this stuff (yes I do... it works) but I’d recommend this over any other cellulite cram on the market. This was my thighs savior during and after being pregnant with both of my boys. I please be this stuff hands down
Brooke J.
Provo, UT
I think that this product is very good. It works temporarily. I don't think it works all the time. I would like a more permanent solution, but this will do for now. I like the way it feels, it is very cooling and tightening.
Ashley N.
The cooling sensation is awesome. That might be my favorite part. It's gentle. It's awkward to apply at first. The only reason I knocked off one star is because I ordered two, paid for two, received one. So I am waiting to hear back from customer service.

Update: Customer service was wonderful and made everything right. I've been using this every day, pretty religiously for quite some time...I think I can see minimal results. Hopefully it becomes more noticeable.
emmily dayanna r.
Medley, FL

this cellulite cream has surprised me in a very positive way , I love that includes a massager as applicator this gives an added value to the product format is very nice feel super soft and moisturizing and fragrance is very nice , I think it works quite well , as you may notice while skin feels smoothr and firm , I recommend
Julie G.
#drbrandt is another name of quality . I use this cellusculpt smoothing cream regularly along with other products from this line. It has very nice scent and really gentle and smooth on the delicate skin. The price is right for the great action it does on the problem areas of the body . I really recommend to use it daily for the long lasting effect to achieve body contours.
Kimberly K.
Rosenberg, TX
Amazing!! Struggling with cellulite since I was in 8th grade, and have been trying every product on the market! This is one of the first I have tried that actually seem to work! I use it everyday and have actually start to see my cellulite diminishing!! Will defiantly be purchasing more when I run out.
Cheyenne R.
Clarkson, KY
I received a small sample of this product, I feel if I had more than two uses I would have loved this stuff. Unfortunately two days didn't sell the product, as I believe it needs a couple weeks to see results. it is very moisturizing.
Mary B.
Los Angeles, CA
I have not tried this particular cellulite smoothing cream from Dr Brandt yet., but would not mind trying it in the future,. I definitely have cellulite around my arms so anything at this point to help eliminate that would be great,
Yadhira R.
Tried this out for the first time and it was great! I honestly thought it was going to either not work or just make me regret buying it but definitely a must try! I recommend to anyone who is struggling with this.
Tania S.
I have been trying to use this product but I am breastfeeding. Anyone knows if I ca us it?
Amanda L.
I've been wanting to prevent any cellulite and stretch marks from occurring. Does this product actually work or is it a waste of money and if so what products have you found to work the best?
lina l.
Miami, Florida
i want a buy this products but i want a know is really work?
Taylor B.
I've heard a lot about this. And this brand. Can anyone tell me more?
Justine M.
Portland, OR
I never had issues with cellulite until I got pregnant with baby #2... Will this really help improve my cellulite?