Dr. Brandt Skincare blemishes no more uploaded by Serina P.

BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE #26 in Oil Control & Mattifying Products

An effective daily cleanser that provides a thorough but gentle cleansing of dirt, oil, and debris to leave skin feeling fresh and clean. This daily cleanser gently removes dead skin cells and impurities with dissolvable micro exfoliating beads, absorbs and regulates oil and sebum production, and inhibits bacteria growth. It effectively cleans and removes all traces of dirt and oil while helping to clear unwanted blemishes. This ultra-hydrating cleanser soothes and calms the skin, leaving it clean, soft, and protected without over drying. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan see more...

Jenika W.
I love how this product worked for me! With troubled skin as a teenager I desperately looked for something that would kill my acne while keeping the rest of my skin decently hydrated. This was a life saver and I would definitely recommend to others with combination skin type!
Amber H.
Improved my skin within a week, results were so clear. All blemishes were gone without leaving the skin too dry or too greasy and oily, nourished my skin and left smooth results. Would recommend to others
karis a.
best mask i've ever used for my pores, after one use they shrunk significantly!! i would highly recommend this to anyone who needs a good new face mask, it lives up to its standards
Farheen K.
I find this product super pricey and I feel.like its effects show up super late and wears off real quick.
Effective, but barely. And the effects are just temporary.
Courtney A.
Surrey , BC
I love this product! It exfoliates perfectly for oily skin. It would be a little harsh on dry/sensitive skin( I wouldn't use if you have that skin type)
Gi J.
Amazing product, really helped to even out the texture in my skin, would purchase asgain as it is so gentle on your skin as well.
Amazing. Does everything it claims to fo. Unbelievable results with this product. Absolutely love. Worth every penny
, ,.
Amazing like really cold on the skin and gives a beautiful result. It will absolutely meet your expectations!
Samina A.
Really impressive. Tried it for the very first time and loved it! I'll be buying again soon, actually two
Caitlin R.
This product cleared my skin right up! My face feels so soft and is problematic free, i love it !!!
Kristi V.
I have been looking into his product for a while, how does this work for scars and sensitive skin?
Melissa F.
Is this product exfoliating? Do you feel microbead type resin?
Daniela A.
Modesto, CA
I have been looking for something that will help with my blemishes from my acne. Is this something that can do that? How effective is it?!
Tatiana M.
Indianapolis, IN
Does this product really work and how long do you have to use it to see a difference?