Dr. Brandt Skincare blemishes no more uploaded by Serina P.

BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE #22 in Oil Control & Mattifying Products

An effective daily cleanser that provides a thorough but gentle cleansing of dirt, oil, and debris to leave skin feeling fresh and clean. This daily cleanser gently removes dead skin cells and impurities with dissolvable micro exfoliating beads, absorbs and regulates oil and sebum production, and inhibits bacteria growth. It effectively cleans and removes all traces of dirt and oil while helping to clear unwanted blemishes. This ultra-hydrating cleanser soothes and calms the skin, leaving it clean, soft, and protected without over drying. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan see more...

Racheal H.
MARYVILLE, TN
It's an okay product. It didn't really help me for my blemishes but I don't have your typical acne. I don't hate it
Shila B.
Lawndale, CA
This product worked super well for me. the scent was amazing and the price is fair for the results taht are given
Ashleigh F.
Tulsa, OK
I LOVE this stuff! It makes my skin feel so new and fresh without feeling like I just took off 5 layers of skin.
locw this product leaves skin felling cleaning refreshed and helped with blemish control and has a nice scent
Kate C.
Smells fresh. Makes your face extremely smooth.  Love this product.  Very effective for my combination skin.
Candyce M.
Washington, UT
Nice enough product. Got it as a trial but would never paythis much for sin care. It's just crazy prices.
Lindsey A.
Lewistown, PA
Seriously Dr. Brandt is an oily skinned girl's dream come true I love all of their products.
Ma N.
Excellent product for blemish! Even though for those days you wake up late and have to run
Blaj L.
Bethaunsen
I have dry skin. During the winter, it gets dry very fast and even on summer it more and more extremely dry looking. My skin is very sensitive and most of the time I find hard to find the perfect products for my skin. This product does miracles for my skin, I'm in love from the first time I tried it, my cousins ​​are maddened at your products, they bought a box full of them and that's how I discovered them, now I always buy them with all my love, I can't wait to order more!
shazney R.
Cadge Close, Norwich
great product. Really helped even out texture in my skin whilst being gentle at the same time. I do however think the price of the product is a bit on the high side to purchase again and again, so I'd ideally not use it daily as you'd go through so much, you'd have to keep repurchasing them!
Kristi V.
I have been looking into his product for a while, how does this work for scars and sensitive skin?
Melissa F.
Is this product exfoliating? Do you feel microbead type resin?
Daniela A.
Modesto, CA
I have been looking for something that will help with my blemishes from my acne. Is this something that can do that? How effective is it?!
Tatiana M.
Snellville, GA
Does this product really work and how long do you have to use it to see a difference?