Dr. Brandt Skincare blemishes no more uploaded by Serina P.

BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE #32 in Oil Control & Mattifying Products

An effective daily cleanser that provides a thorough but gentle cleansing of dirt, oil, and debris to leave skin feeling fresh and clean. This daily cleanser gently removes dead skin cells and impurities with dissolvable micro exfoliating beads, absorbs and regulates oil and sebum production, and inhibits bacteria growth. It effectively cleans and removes all traces of dirt and oil while helping to clear unwanted blemishes. This ultra-hydrating cleanser soothes and calms the skin, leaving it clean, soft, and protected without over drying. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan see more...

Candyce M.
Washington, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nice enough product. Got it as a trial but would never paythis much for sin care. It's just crazy prices.
Ma N.
Excellent product for blemish! Even though for those days you wake up late and have to run
Vanessa F.
I love Dr brandt, but i never try this one. This for sure would be in my #WishList ! I try every product that help me to stay my face matte, reduce my pores and still gave me a flawless look.
elisa l.
Newhall, CA
I have combination skin and struggle with products. Either they are too abrasive or too oily. After trying Dr Brandts Blemishes No More i realized I found a keeper. It gently exfoliates your skin, smoothing it out, and gives you a fresh, clean feel afterward. I do recommend using the product at night so your skin can relax.
Lindsey A.
Lewistown, PA
Seriously Dr. Brandt is an oily skinned girl's dream come true I love all of their products.
shazney R.
Cadge Close, Norwich
Beauty Junkie Expert
great product. Really helped even out texture in my skin whilst being gentle at the same time. I do however think the price of the product is a bit on the high side to purchase again and again, so I'd ideally not use it daily as you'd go through so much, you'd have to keep repurchasing them!
Sajal A.
Helped to even out the texture of my skin, also super hydrating and nourishing. I bought it from Birchbox.com. Little on the pricey side to be honest. Packaging is simple but nice, black tube. Good explanation of what it does. I don't think I would buy it again though however, as for me it's a little too pricey to keep buying.
Danuta W.
Kwidzyn
I love it.  I have seen a big difference in my skin.  It makes my face feel super clean!! Packaging is so stunning.  If didn't disappointed me at all.  it's really effective.  I will definitely recommend this to my friends! It's just so good.  I'm sure they will like it too.
Jenika W.
Vancouver
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how this product worked for me! With troubled skin as a teenager I desperately looked for something that would kill my acne while keeping the rest of my skin decently hydrated. This was a life saver and I would definitely recommend to others with combination skin type!
Amber H.
norfolk
Beauty Junkie Expert
Improved my skin within a week, results were so clear. All blemishes were gone without leaving the skin too dry or too greasy and oily, nourished my skin and left smooth results. Would recommend to others
Kristi V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been looking into his product for a while, how does this work for scars and sensitive skin?
Melissa F.
Is this product exfoliating? Do you feel microbead type resin?
Tatiana M.
Indianapolis, IN
Does this product really work and how long do you have to use it to see a difference?
Daniela A.
Modesto, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been looking for something that will help with my blemishes from my acne. Is this something that can do that? How effective is it?!