Dr. Brandt Skincare blemishes no more uploaded by Serina P.

BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE #31 in Oil Control & Mattifying Products

An effective daily cleanser that provides a thorough but gentle cleansing of dirt, oil, and debris to leave skin feeling fresh and clean. This daily cleanser gently removes dead skin cells and impurities with dissolvable micro exfoliating beads, absorbs and regulates oil and sebum production, and inhibits bacteria growth. It effectively cleans and removes all traces of dirt and oil while helping to clear unwanted blemishes. This ultra-hydrating cleanser soothes and calms the skin, leaving it clean, soft, and protected without over drying. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan see more...

Taylor W.
Richmond, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
A little harsh but it definitely makes me feel cleaner. I could do without the redness it causes and wish it were creamier.
jazmyn b.
This is amazing it works so well on my skin. It helps get rid of almost all my blemishes on my face it is just amazing
norma z.
Corp Christi, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the blemishes no more product. It has helped clear up my skin in no time. This is a must have fkr me 100 percent
Lexi H.
Warwick, RI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Whenever i brwak out from a product, this is my go to product, it makes them go away just in a few hours/ overnight!
Cassi L.
Orlando, FL
Skin felt softer and had visibly reduced redness. It seemed to be pretty effective. Left my skin feeling nicer.
jessica O.
Holly Lk Rnch, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love anything by this brand. Overall you can't go wrong. I'd buy again. My pores look and feel amazing when I use.
Racheal H.
MARYVILLE, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's an okay product. It didn't really help me for my blemishes but I don't have your typical acne. I don't hate it
Ashleigh F.
Tulsa, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE this stuff! It makes my skin feel so new and fresh without feeling like I just took off 5 layers of skin.
Shila B.
Lawndale, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product worked super well for me. the scent was amazing and the price is fair for the results taht are given
locw this product leaves skin felling cleaning refreshed and helped with blemish control and has a nice scent
Kristi V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been looking into his product for a while, how does this work for scars and sensitive skin?
Melissa F.
Is this product exfoliating? Do you feel microbead type resin?
Tatiana M.
Indianapolis, IN
Does this product really work and how long do you have to use it to see a difference?
Daniela A.
Modesto, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been looking for something that will help with my blemishes from my acne. Is this something that can do that? How effective is it?!