Dr. Brandt Skincare blemishes no more uploaded by Serina P.

BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE #23 in Oil Control & Mattifying Products

An effective daily cleanser that provides a thorough but gentle cleansing of dirt, oil, and debris to leave skin feeling fresh and clean. This daily cleanser gently removes dead skin cells and impurities with dissolvable micro exfoliating beads, absorbs and regulates oil and sebum production, and inhibits bacteria growth. It effectively cleans and removes all traces of dirt and oil while helping to clear unwanted blemishes. This ultra-hydrating cleanser soothes and calms the skin, leaving it clean, soft, and protected without over drying. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan see more...

Marisela T.
Las Vegas, NV
This product was really helpful for me! I get a lot of blemishes around that time of the month & this product makes them go away!
Jessica S.
San Antonio, TX
It works wonders for my skin type I have combination skin . I bought this at Sephora store....i really recommend this to everyone
Ana Claire Z.
Doral, FL
Dr. brandt never disappointing me! this product, with just  one bit , you can do a lot. and you can see results in day 1
Lacey S.
Spring
Great product for oily acne prone skin. Helps to clear acne and mattify skin. It gentle exfoliates to improve skins texture.
Taylor W.
Richmond, VA
A little harsh but it definitely makes me feel cleaner. I could do without the redness it causes and wish it were creamier.
jazmyn b.
This is amazing it works so well on my skin. It helps get rid of almost all my blemishes on my face it is just amazing
Cassi L.
Orlando, FL
Skin felt softer and had visibly reduced redness. It seemed to be pretty effective. Left my skin feeling nicer.
norma z.
Corp Christi, TX
Love the blemishes no more product. It has helped clear up my skin in no time. This is a must have fkr me 100 percent
Lexi H.
Warwick, RI
Whenever i brwak out from a product, this is my go to product, it makes them go away just in a few hours/ overnight!
Racheal H.
MARYVILLE, TN
It's an okay product. It didn't really help me for my blemishes but I don't have your typical acne. I don't hate it
Kristi V.
I have been looking into his product for a while, how does this work for scars and sensitive skin?
Melissa F.
Is this product exfoliating? Do you feel microbead type resin?
Daniela A.
Modesto, CA
I have been looking for something that will help with my blemishes from my acne. Is this something that can do that? How effective is it?!
Tatiana M.
Snellville, GA
Does this product really work and how long do you have to use it to see a difference?