Dr. Brandt Skincare blemishes no more uploaded by Serina P.

BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE #32 in Oil Control & Mattifying Products

An effective daily cleanser that provides a thorough but gentle cleansing of dirt, oil, and debris to leave skin feeling fresh and clean. This daily cleanser gently removes dead skin cells and impurities with dissolvable micro exfoliating beads, absorbs and regulates oil and sebum production, and inhibits bacteria growth. It effectively cleans and removes all traces of dirt and oil while helping to clear unwanted blemishes. This ultra-hydrating cleanser soothes and calms the skin, leaving it clean, soft, and protected without over drying. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan see more...

Caterina R.
Harrogate, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is amazing! I'm a big fan of dr. Brandt and this stuff lives up to its expectations! Worth the money when it makes your skin so soft
Amy M.
Jacksonville, NC
I really like this product. It made my skin feel great after doing all the stepsame and it made it look better than it had in a long time!
sonya 🦋.
san antonio
this left my skin feeling to soft and refreshed, after using this product for a few consecutive weeks i saw a HUGE difference in my skin!
Diana M.
Hays, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
It worked really well, I used it daily for a couple of months and haven't been able to find something that worked as well as this!
Fred D.
Inez
Really helped draw out my blackheads but I broke out after using not sure if I'm allergic or it was drawing the gunk out of my pores
Tarah S.
Sayreville, NJ
It exfoliated more than I could have imagined, but it did leave my skin a little irritated and dry, this just wasn't right for me!
Marisela T.
Las Vegas , NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product was really helpful for me! I get a lot of blemishes around that time of the month & this product makes them go away!
Jessica S.
San Antonio, TX
It works wonders for my skin type I have combination skin . I bought this at Sephora store....i really recommend this to everyone
Lacey S.
Spring
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product for oily acne prone skin. Helps to clear acne and mattify skin. It gentle exfoliates to improve skins texture.
Taylor W.
Richmond, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
A little harsh but it definitely makes me feel cleaner. I could do without the redness it causes and wish it were creamier.
Kristi V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been looking into his product for a while, how does this work for scars and sensitive skin?
Melissa F.
Is this product exfoliating? Do you feel microbead type resin?
Tatiana M.
Indianapolis, IN
Does this product really work and how long do you have to use it to see a difference?
Daniela A.
Modesto, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been looking for something that will help with my blemishes from my acne. Is this something that can do that? How effective is it?!