Dr. Brandt Skincare blemishes no more uploaded by Serina P.

BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE #25 in Oil Control & Mattifying Products

An effective daily cleanser that provides a thorough but gentle cleansing of dirt, oil, and debris to leave skin feeling fresh and clean. This daily cleanser gently removes dead skin cells and impurities with dissolvable micro exfoliating beads, absorbs and regulates oil and sebum production, and inhibits bacteria growth. It effectively cleans and removes all traces of dirt and oil while helping to clear unwanted blemishes. This ultra-hydrating cleanser soothes and calms the skin, leaving it clean, soft, and protected without over drying. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan see more...

Christina B.
Richmond, IN
It has truly helped cover my dark spots on my face. It's my go to when I am put in the public eye a lot. It's lightweight and the cost is reasonable.
Trini I.
I love this product it left my skin feeling refreshed and new. It was not harsh on my skin and I could see the improvement on my skin after 1 use.
Joy H.
Morganton, NC
Thus stuff is amazing with clearing my breakouts up! No redness just clear pretty skin! The price is nice and will buy again and tell my friends!
Caterina R.
Harrogate, TN
This stuff is amazing! I'm a big fan of dr. Brandt and this stuff lives up to its expectations! Worth the money when it makes your skin so soft
Amy M.
Jacksonville, NC
I really like this product. It made my skin feel great after doing all the stepsame and it made it look better than it had in a long time!
Diana M.
Hays, KS
It worked really well, I used it daily for a couple of months and haven't been able to find something that worked as well as this!
sonya 🦋.
san antonio
this left my skin feeling to soft and refreshed, after using this product for a few consecutive weeks i saw a HUGE difference in my skin!
Fred D.
Inez
Really helped draw out my blackheads but I broke out after using not sure if I'm allergic or it was drawing the gunk out of my pores
Marlena S.
Boothwyn
I thought that this product did exactly what it was meant to do. My face looked so much better after using it!! Love this product!
Tarah S.
It exfoliated more than I could have imagined, but it did leave my skin a little irritated and dry, this just wasn't right for me!
Kristi V.
I have been looking into his product for a while, how does this work for scars and sensitive skin?
Melissa F.
Is this product exfoliating? Do you feel microbead type resin?
Daniela A.
Modesto, CA
I have been looking for something that will help with my blemishes from my acne. Is this something that can do that? How effective is it?!
Tatiana M.
Snellville, GA
Does this product really work and how long do you have to use it to see a difference?