Dr. Brandt Skincare blemishes no more uploaded by Serina P.

BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE #32 in Oil Control & Mattifying Products

An effective daily cleanser that provides a thorough but gentle cleansing of dirt, oil, and debris to leave skin feeling fresh and clean. This daily cleanser gently removes dead skin cells and impurities with dissolvable micro exfoliating beads, absorbs and regulates oil and sebum production, and inhibits bacteria growth. It effectively cleans and removes all traces of dirt and oil while helping to clear unwanted blemishes. This ultra-hydrating cleanser soothes and calms the skin, leaving it clean, soft, and protected without over drying. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan see more...

leyna L.
I really like this product, it really does help reduce my blemishes and even helps with texture. skincare is super important so when looking for new items to add into your skincare routine this is a good choice.
andrea g.
Loved this product! It didn't leave my face feeling dirty like other products I have tried. I had a touch of red splotches on my cheeks and this minimized drastically (did not make it disappear all together)
Jessica M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had wonderful results with this product. My skin looked great! It was the first time I used the product, but will buy again. It was slightly harsh, but worked well.
Daisy p.
Visalia, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved this product. Helped my skin a lot. My face always felt refreshed after every use and not dry. Product wasn't harsh for my skin and I have sensitive skin.
emma b.
this worked like magic! i was super surprised how good this worked. i heard good and bad things about this product but i'm so happy it worked out. i want to keep having this product !
Madison P.
Such an amazing product. It worked really good with my skin type (Oily skin type). It helped to clear most of my blemish and I will definetly repurchase it.
Shayla H.
Atlanta
Recieved this item in my ispy bag. It works great for dry skin, but not the mask I was looking for. I now use pur which I love!! Check it out its at ulta
Brooke D.
Orange park , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was awesome!!!! I normally wouldn't spend this much on a product but this was worth it for me. I have very oily skin. I will be buying this again!
Christina B.
Richmond, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
It has truly helped cover my dark spots on my face. It's my go to when I am put in the public eye a lot. It's lightweight and the cost is reasonable.
Trini I.
I love this product it left my skin feeling refreshed and new. It was not harsh on my skin and I could see the improvement on my skin after 1 use.
Kristi V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been looking into his product for a while, how does this work for scars and sensitive skin?
Melissa F.
Is this product exfoliating? Do you feel microbead type resin?
Tatiana M.
Indianapolis, IN
Does this product really work and how long do you have to use it to see a difference?
Daniela A.
Modesto, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been looking for something that will help with my blemishes from my acne. Is this something that can do that? How effective is it?!