Dr. Brandt Skincare blemishes no more uploaded by Serina P.

BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE #25 in Oil Control & Mattifying Products

An effective daily cleanser that provides a thorough but gentle cleansing of dirt, oil, and debris to leave skin feeling fresh and clean. This daily cleanser gently removes dead skin cells and impurities with dissolvable micro exfoliating beads, absorbs and regulates oil and sebum production, and inhibits bacteria growth. It effectively cleans and removes all traces of dirt and oil while helping to clear unwanted blemishes. This ultra-hydrating cleanser soothes and calms the skin, leaving it clean, soft, and protected without over drying. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan see more...

leyna L.
I really like this product, it really does help reduce my blemishes and even helps with texture. skincare is super important so when looking for new items to add into your skincare routine this is a good choice.
andrea g.
Loved this product! It didn't leave my face feeling dirty like other products I have tried. I had a touch of red splotches on my cheeks and this minimized drastically (did not make it disappear all together)
Jessica M.
I had wonderful results with this product. My skin looked great! It was the first time I used the product, but will buy again. It was slightly harsh, but worked well.
Daisy p.
Visalia, CA
I loved this product. Helped my skin a lot. My face always felt refreshed after every use and not dry. Product wasn't harsh for my skin and I have sensitive skin.
emma b.
this worked like magic! i was super surprised how good this worked. i heard good and bad things about this product but i'm so happy it worked out. i want to keep having this product !
elisa l.
Newhall, CA
I have combination skin and struggle with products. Either they are too abrasive or too oily. After trying Dr Brandts Blemishes No More i realized I found a keeper. It gently exfoliates your skin, smoothing it out, and gives you a fresh, clean feel afterward. I do recommend using the product at night so your skin can relax.
Vanessa F.
I love Dr brandt, but i never try this one. This for sure would be in my #WishList ! I try every product that help me to stay my face matte, reduce my pores and still gave me a flawless look.
Madison P.
Such an amazing product. It worked really good with my skin type (Oily skin type). It helped to clear most of my blemish and I will definetly repurchase it.
Shayla H.
Atlanta
Recieved this item in my ispy bag. It works great for dry skin, but not the mask I was looking for. I now use pur which I love!! Check it out its at ulta
Brooke D.
Orange park , FL
This was awesome!!!! I normally wouldn't spend this much on a product but this was worth it for me. I have very oily skin. I will be buying this again!
Kristi V.
I have been looking into his product for a while, how does this work for scars and sensitive skin?
Melissa F.
Is this product exfoliating? Do you feel microbead type resin?
Daniela A.
Modesto, CA
I have been looking for something that will help with my blemishes from my acne. Is this something that can do that? How effective is it?!
Tatiana M.
Indianapolis, IN
Does this product really work and how long do you have to use it to see a difference?