Dr. Brandt Skincare blemishes no more uploaded by Serina P.

BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE #32 in Oil Control & Mattifying Products

An effective daily cleanser that provides a thorough but gentle cleansing of dirt, oil, and debris to leave skin feeling fresh and clean. This daily cleanser gently removes dead skin cells and impurities with dissolvable micro exfoliating beads, absorbs and regulates oil and sebum production, and inhibits bacteria growth. It effectively cleans and removes all traces of dirt and oil while helping to clear unwanted blemishes. This ultra-hydrating cleanser soothes and calms the skin, leaving it clean, soft, and protected without over drying. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan see more...

Liz V.
Canton, OH
Did absolutely nothing for me. I did like the way it felt compared to other toners but I saw no results. I purchased it from Sephora and decided to use the whole bottle rather than returning right away. Would not purchase again.
Katie B.
Worcester, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a set of samples of this from Sephora. While I wasn't overly impressed with it I can say it did help get rid of my red spots, however I wasnt a huge fan of how it made my skin feel.
Celia T.
I love this brand I received them in a lot of my beauty subscription boxes. I have combo skin but it works great on my oily skin because it has that little bit of scrub formal. But it doesn't leave your skin irritated so that's a big plus for me. I just wish the price was lower for me to buy a full size later
Olivia H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
After I took the mask off, I could visually see a difference in my skins appearance. It didn't feel like it stripped my skin or took the moisture out. This mask definitely impressed me and I would repurchase it forsure.
Janel P.
Baton Rouge, LA
This product gave me a great balanced completion. I did not experience any breakouts, and it did not irritate my sensitive skin. I purchased at Sephora, and would definitely purchase again.
Leigh T.
Love it! Love all of the products. Really helps acne for sensitive skin. It is very gentle and does not burn like lots of acne medications. I bought this online after receiving a free sample from an ipsy bag. I would definitely recommend to others
Cristina G.
Lancaster
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this product. It definitely works and does what it says it will do. My skin cleared up from breakouts. This product delivers results, I felt and saw a difference after the first use.
Haelei K.
Roosevelt, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product gave me noticeable results! I love it a lot , however my skin had some reactions to it if I used it to often , that's the only reason I didn't give it 5 stars
Mandy G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Used this item mostly for spot treatment, and it does  amazing things! I would  I commanded to anyone that has problems with acne .  It really helps to calm your skin down and make it look better.
Brittany G.
Fountain Vly, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works well, my pores are always minimized after use of this product. I always use a moisturizer after so my skin doesnt get to dry. Texture is minimized as well.
Kristi V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been looking into his product for a while, how does this work for scars and sensitive skin?
Melissa F.
Is this product exfoliating? Do you feel microbead type resin?
Tatiana M.
Indianapolis, IN
Does this product really work and how long do you have to use it to see a difference?
Daniela A.
Modesto, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been looking for something that will help with my blemishes from my acne. Is this something that can do that? How effective is it?!