Dr. Brandt Skincare blemishes no more uploaded by Serina P.

BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE #32 in Oil Control & Mattifying Products

An effective daily cleanser that provides a thorough but gentle cleansing of dirt, oil, and debris to leave skin feeling fresh and clean. This daily cleanser gently removes dead skin cells and impurities with dissolvable micro exfoliating beads, absorbs and regulates oil and sebum production, and inhibits bacteria growth. It effectively cleans and removes all traces of dirt and oil while helping to clear unwanted blemishes. This ultra-hydrating cleanser soothes and calms the skin, leaving it clean, soft, and protected without over drying. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan see more...

Sarena L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had purchased this about a month in a half ago at sephora. And I have always struggled with very problematic skin all my life after having my son it got worse. Painful under the surface acne, scaring and and dark marks. This product has been very effective for me I'm really seeing results. Would definitely repurchase.
Safa K.
Livingston
This product completely gets rid of all blemishes (just like the description says it does) and makes your face completely soft! Beautiful packaging, very sleek and met my expectations completely. I would definitely recommend to everyone looking for a blemish-free product!
Theresa B.
SEWARD, PA
Amazing no words to even describe I USED to have bad acne but this product got rid of it like no other. I went to local sephora to purchase and would again! great value packaging was ok not the best but the amazing product covered for the underwhelming packaging
Breannan P.
I really enjoyed this product! I have acne prone skin and this didn't dry out my skin or irritate it. I was looking for a product that would give me actual results and after about a week my skin was clearer and even softer! I would recommend this to anyone with acne prone skin like me... overall great product!
Fabia S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This did not work for me. I'm sure it's a great product for others. But I had an allergic reaction to it. Always test out on small patch of skin before going for the whole thing.This was the worst experience of my life.
Christie P.
Carrollton
I personally felt like this worked for a short time. i used it for a few months and it worked, and then suddenly it stopped. I don't know if something else caused this but the product stopped workimg for me.
Christine N.
Got this as a gift from a friend and I can say that this actually does what it claims to do! I was a little skeptical at first but it definitely helped with a couple breakouts I got from  trying a new makeup product! Literally a life saver. Definitely going to buy it again when I run out.
Pammy N.
Phenix City, AL
Awesome product. I don't use just anything on my face, but this one left my face feeling amazing. My husband even allowed me to use it on him! I highly recommend you try it! The packaging was pretty nice too.
Brianne D.
Aberdeen, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This blemishes no more product does exactly what it promises...no more blemishes! I'm a first time user and it met my expectations. It was pricey but good value and performance. I would recommend this product.
Jocelyn đź’‹.
San diego
This ptoduct helped with the blemishes ND the redness. I was a little scared because I have sensitive skin  but over all it did what it needed to do . It is a little on the pricey side but Worth trying
Kristi V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been looking into his product for a while, how does this work for scars and sensitive skin?
Melissa F.
Is this product exfoliating? Do you feel microbead type resin?
Tatiana M.
Indianapolis, IN
Does this product really work and how long do you have to use it to see a difference?
Daniela A.
Modesto, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been looking for something that will help with my blemishes from my acne. Is this something that can do that? How effective is it?!