Dr. Brandt Skincare blemishes no more uploaded by Serina P.

BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE #26 in Oil Control & Mattifying Products

An effective daily cleanser that provides a thorough but gentle cleansing of dirt, oil, and debris to leave skin feeling fresh and clean. This daily cleanser gently removes dead skin cells and impurities with dissolvable micro exfoliating beads, absorbs and regulates oil and sebum production, and inhibits bacteria growth. It effectively cleans and removes all traces of dirt and oil while helping to clear unwanted blemishes. This ultra-hydrating cleanser soothes and calms the skin, leaving it clean, soft, and protected without over drying. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan see more...

Kayla S.
I think that this worked really well I give it 4 stars because it was a bit pricey but overall I think I'd buy again because the amount in it lasts a while and it worked well! This is my first time using it and I would probably recommend this to other people!
debi r.
Kelso, WA
Dr. Brandt has so many amazing products, this one in particular I love. I have adult cystic acne and it is embarrassing. I hate that I'm 31 and have the skin of a teen in puberty. This face care has helped immensely. I have noticed less puffy acne, and overall clearer, healthier skin. I doubt I'll ever be completely acne free at this point, but Dr. Brandt is helping!
Chelsea C.
defiance, OH
I have always had a problem with blemish. I am very hesitant when it comes to new products. I had seen a lot of girls recommend the dr. Brandt products and had to give it a try for myself. This product is amazing and noticed a difference after one use.
Amina Q.
['Malden', 'MA'], MA
I absolutely loved this product. I completely cleared up my skin and left it feeling so clean. It was refreshing and non drying. I was super sad that it was discontinued. I have not yet found a product that is as effective. Closest is the Belif toner.
Kimberly K.
Are used it this morning in the shower it is awesome I feel like it's scrubs off a layer of dead skin and to review beautiful soft glowing skin. I love this product you only need to use a little but a little goes a long way. I only use it once a week.
Alyssa N.
Dallas, TX
I liked this product but honestly think there are better blemish treatments out there. I personally like skin ceuticals LHA cleansing wash used with a clarisonic and then using glamglow acne mask as a spot treatment. That is what works best for me!
Stephanie U.
Parkville, MD
This product is on the expensive side but very worth it, it's been a miracle worker on my face for blemishes. Very gentle on my skin especially since I have sensitive skin. Not too heavy either very smooth on my face. I would recommend it, worth the money!
kristina b.
Douglasville, GA
In love with this my skin has never been better I will always keep this in my skin care routine.the packaging was nice I could tell they took pride in the product
Sarena L.
I had purchased this about a month in a half ago at sephora. And I have always struggled with very problematic skin all my life after having my son it got worse. Painful under the surface acne, scaring and and dark marks. This product has been very effective for me I'm really seeing results. Would definitely repurchase.
Safa K.
This product completely gets rid of all blemishes (just like the description says it does) and makes your face completely soft! Beautiful packaging, very sleek and met my expectations completely. I would definitely recommend to everyone looking for a blemish-free product!
Kristi V.
I have been looking into his product for a while, how does this work for scars and sensitive skin?
Melissa F.
Is this product exfoliating? Do you feel microbead type resin?
Daniela A.
Modesto, CA
I have been looking for something that will help with my blemishes from my acne. Is this something that can do that? How effective is it?!
Tatiana M.
Indianapolis, IN
Does this product really work and how long do you have to use it to see a difference?