Dr. Brandt Skincare blemishes no more uploaded by Serina P.

BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE #32 in Oil Control & Mattifying Products

An effective daily cleanser that provides a thorough but gentle cleansing of dirt, oil, and debris to leave skin feeling fresh and clean. This daily cleanser gently removes dead skin cells and impurities with dissolvable micro exfoliating beads, absorbs and regulates oil and sebum production, and inhibits bacteria growth. It effectively cleans and removes all traces of dirt and oil while helping to clear unwanted blemishes. This ultra-hydrating cleanser soothes and calms the skin, leaving it clean, soft, and protected without over drying. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan see more...

Chelle S.
Harrison Twp, MI
A little sticky when you first put it on. But this product has helped as a good toner after I wash my face and before I put my other products on. I bought at TJ Maxx but the retail price for it is quite steep hence giving it only 3 stars. I've had better toners for less money.
Kayla S.
Clarkston
I think that this worked really well I give it 4 stars because it was a bit pricey but overall I think I'd buy again because the amount in it lasts a while and it worked well! This is my first time using it and I would probably recommend this to other people!
debi r.
Kelso, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dr. Brandt has so many amazing products, this one in particular I love. I have adult cystic acne and it is embarrassing. I hate that I'm 31 and have the skin of a teen in puberty. This face care has helped immensely. I have noticed less puffy acne, and overall clearer, healthier skin. I doubt I'll ever be completely acne free at this point, but Dr. Brandt is helping!
Chelsea C.
defiance, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have always had a problem with blemish. I am very hesitant when it comes to new products. I had seen a lot of girls recommend the dr. Brandt products and had to give it a try for myself. This product is amazing and noticed a difference after one use.
Kimberly K.
Are used it this morning in the shower it is awesome I feel like it's scrubs off a layer of dead skin and to review beautiful soft glowing skin. I love this product you only need to use a little but a little goes a long way. I only use it once a week.
Amina Q.
MAlden, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely loved this product. I completely cleared up my skin and left it feeling so clean. It was refreshing and non drying. I was super sad that it was discontinued. I have not yet found a product that is as effective. Closest is the Belif toner.
Alyssa N.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I liked this product but honestly think there are better blemish treatments out there. I personally like skin ceuticals LHA cleansing wash used with a clarisonic and then using glamglow acne mask as a spot treatment. That is what works best for me!
Stephanie U.
Parkville, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is on the expensive side but very worth it, it's been a miracle worker on my face for blemishes. Very gentle on my skin especially since I have sensitive skin. Not too heavy either very smooth on my face. I would recommend it, worth the money!
kristina b.
Douglasville, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
In love with this my skin has never been better I will always keep this in my skin care routine.the packaging was nice I could tell they took pride in the product
pamela m.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Recipe Ed this in a travel size once and it instantly cleared my face! I don't have trouble with acne just once a month but it was so good on my face I used the tube witching a couple months! My skin was brighter, clear, healthy!
Kristi V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been looking into his product for a while, how does this work for scars and sensitive skin?
Melissa F.
Is this product exfoliating? Do you feel microbead type resin?
Tatiana M.
Indianapolis, IN
Does this product really work and how long do you have to use it to see a difference?
Daniela A.
Modesto, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been looking for something that will help with my blemishes from my acne. Is this something that can do that? How effective is it?!