BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

Leticia M.
Jarrell, TX
I absolutely loved this product. Dr. Brandt products are always really gentle in the skin and still give great results. I have mixed skin and I'm acne prone so this worked really well for me. Helps calm the redness in my face down and I would definitely keep this in my rotation.
Nicole D.
Midlothian
This product was in a monthly box I had recently received. I like how it works, but I don't like the price. Isn't very logical for someone on a small budget to buy. Wish it was more affordable, because then I wouldn't mind buying it.
VERONICA E.
I bought this product in hopes that I would not have a skin reaction due to my sensitive but yet oily skin. Actually worked great and I did notice less oilyness, which was perfect. Great product, I still use it!!
This product got rid of my blemishes and smoothed my skin. I have gotten it at buth sephora and ulta. This product worked so well and was so effective. This was the first time that I had used this product but I will definitely recommend it to anyone.
Mouniér N.
Middle Island, NY
This is actually pretty good at hydrating skin and minimizing appearance of blemishes; perhaps due to the moisturizing effects on the elasticity of the skin.
Jordyn B.
Greenfield, IN
I got a small sample of this from Sephora. I liked what I had and I honestly wish I had gotten a bigger sample so that I could see if there were any long lasting benefits. The only downside is the price of the product, but I have found Dr Brandt products to be worth the value for the most part.
Porsha P.
Indianapolis
My sjin was super soft for about ab hiur but after that i didn't see a huge difference. Maybe ill give it another shot because I've seen really good reviews on it. Idk maybe second times the charm lol
Tatiana F.
Fort Bragg, NC
Love this stuff!!! It did great things for my skin and it'll definitely be on my list of repurchasing. It's made my face feel softer and my blemishes are starting to fade away and even my hyper pigmentation of my acne scars, I have seen in a different in since using this.
Amy K.
Pennsburg, PA
I like this moisturizer for the deep levels of moisture it gives to my skin; I also like how light is is for daily use. It lived up to my standards. I like to try lots of different brands for skincare so I may or may not purchase again. Not sure. But solid product.
Hailey H.
Irving , TX
I absolutely love this moisturizer. It is so lightweight and does not leave you feeling greasy like most moisturizers. I first tried this when I received it in my Birchbox. I would definitely buy again. The only real negative is the smell of the product.