Dr. Brandt Skincare blemishes no more uploaded by Serina P.

BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE #32 in Oil Control & Mattifying Products

An effective daily cleanser that provides a thorough but gentle cleansing of dirt, oil, and debris to leave skin feeling fresh and clean. This daily cleanser gently removes dead skin cells and impurities with dissolvable micro exfoliating beads, absorbs and regulates oil and sebum production, and inhibits bacteria growth. It effectively cleans and removes all traces of dirt and oil while helping to clear unwanted blemishes. This ultra-hydrating cleanser soothes and calms the skin, leaving it clean, soft, and protected without over drying. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan see more...

Lindsey N.
Wichita
Honestly if it has Dr. Brandt’s name on it I am going to use it. While his products run a little on the high side it is 100% absolutely and totally worth it. It smells like a lemon pie and it’s gentle but just rough enough to remind you who is boss! My fave felt like the softest rose pedal in the world.
Cindy K.
Rocky Mount, VA
I use this 3 times a week to clean my pores and my skin has never looked better, the texture on my cheeks is smoother, my pores seem smaller, and my face is gooey. I would definitely recommend
Navneet K.
Maricopa
A friend had recommended me this product, as I was trying to find a solution to treat and even prevent my breakouts. At first, this product worked for a few days, clearing up some of my pimples, but a few days later, my face flared up and seemed to have gotten worse. The company was nice enough to issue me a refund, and had offered me a different product, but after that product use, I was not a great fan of Dr. Brandt blemishes no more. This product may work for others, as my sin type is quite different compared to different individuals.
Meghan C.
Urbana
I had continuous breakouts which were mostly cystic. I am however a really obsessive picker, and always made any blemish worse by squeezing and scratching it. I have been on the lookout for a product that could help me for ages. I have used salicylic acid, benzoyl peroxide (useless), sulfur treatments and the Ren ClearCalm system. This product beats them all. What I find most helpful is that any blemish is so much smaller and less inflamed so I don't feel the need to squeeze them. I use this twice a day and use salicylic acid over the top at night with no moisturizer, and my skin has never dried out.
Paige K.
Shelbyville
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dr. Brandt automatically makes you think high quality when it comes to skincare. I have tried various products from this line and they have all been great! The only thing that may stop you from buying more is the cost. This one seemed that it really would cause no more blemishes in the long run. This would be a definite recommendation if you don't mind paying a little extra!
Lily N.
East Hartford
When I first tried this product, I was hesitant because other products I've tried had failed and made my skin even worse. In a few days of using it, I really noticed a difference! To my surprise, my skin was actually getting better, it's easy to apply and does give results. I'm still continuing to use this product!
Hilary S.
Fulton, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I first got a dr.brant product in a sample box that I get in the mail each month. I only sampled this product but thought that I had good results from what I used. It didn't hurt my skin or make me break out and also smelled and felt good. I would definitely buy this product for myself for future use .
Jess Y.
Ever wake up with that random break out, out of no where? Same. This product may be on the pricier side for some but I can promise you it is WELL worth the price. Whenever I break out I use this product before I go to bed and the next morning it's practically cleared up. DEFINITELY RECOMMEND
Lauren O.
Cherry Hill, NJ
This did not really help my blemishes as much as it did help to even out my skin tone! When you put it on it feels refreshing. It is not too harsh but I would not recommend if you have sensitive skin. I am glad I purchased this product but I am unsure if I would ever purchase it again.
Serina P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using it for about 2 weeks now twice a day. My blemishes have started to fade slightly. However after a scrub it does have a stinging cooling sensation and you can feel your pores close and as well as see tighter. It also helps with my oil production. My skin doesn't get as oily as it used to.
Kristi V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been looking into his product for a while, how does this work for scars and sensitive skin?
Melissa F.
Is this product exfoliating? Do you feel microbead type resin?
Tatiana M.
Indianapolis, IN
Does this product really work and how long do you have to use it to see a difference?
Daniela A.
Modesto, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been looking for something that will help with my blemishes from my acne. Is this something that can do that? How effective is it?!