Dr. Brandt Skincare 24/7 Retinol Eye Cream uploaded by Lydia I.

BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry A potent, yet gentle illuminating and age fighting eye cream formulated with time-released retinol to smooth the appearance of lines and wrinklesSolutions for:- Fine lines and wrinkles- Dark circlesIf you want to know more… This potent yet gentle light-reflecting and age-fighting cream creates beautifully bright, captivating eyes that command attention. The result of a carefully measured combination of retinol and a specially formulated ruby crystal complex, it illuminates eye contours while smoothing fine lines, helping to reduce wrinkles, and infusing the skin with moisture for a supple, youthful-looking eye area. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates The age-defying cream's combination of micro ruby crystals, optical diffusers, and skin illuminators work together to soften the lines around the eyes and provide a youthful, brighter eye contour. The formula is also infused with olive-fruit pulp, which is packed with antioxidants to soothe and nourish the skin, combat redness, and protect against environmental skin stressors.

Buy on Sephora*
Vanessa C.
Fort Bragg
Beauty Junkie Expert
Okay so as many of us don't like to admit we have #acne or #pores well I am one of those who sometimes feels the need to cover a pimple but using retinol creams and masks for it helps treat the areas and takes care of it! If you use it correctly you will see overnight results just like I did!
Sarah P.
Mission, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
So I’m getting into my late 20’s and I’m trying anything and everything to age gracefully and this is my product for under my eyes. I’m extremely consistent and use this twice a day (morning and night). I’ve seen a difference as far as fine lines and my dark circles aren’t as noticeable. it’s truly a wonderful product.
Thaily M.
Norwich
I loved this product it helped my dark circles and anti aging love it , you MUST try ! I ordered this product online. It's extremely gentle on the face. Veryyy effective I love the results and am glad I bought it. I definitely recommend for everyone to try this out.
Ellie P.
Mckeesport, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Anyone looking for a retinol I'd recommend this paired with Dr. Brandt's retinol face lotion. This product helps fight against wrinkles and I've seen a noticeable difference in my skin since using. I'd recommend to anyone!
Denise F.
Best retinal cream, even better than the prescription that my dermatologist recomended I bought it on amazon, I used it after I ran out of my prescription retinal cream for the first time and I was not disappointed
Bianey O.
weslaco
I loved this product! It's a must have and it's worth the money. I've been using it for 2 months and it's made a difference in my skin. I'll be buying this product again!! My skin has never felt better
Alexandria K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff works wonders for your under eyes . I struggle with puffy dark circles and ever since I started using this product my under eyes have improved . It's very gentle on the under eyes as well .
Jeniese H.
Birmingham
This eye cream was fantastic! It reduced the puffiness and the fine lines that are developing around my eyes. The packaging was great and easy to use. The added retinol inside made it super effective. Definitely a permanent addition to my beauty bag!
Suzanne C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just bought this and I really like the formula! A little goes a long way! It's smooth and goes on easy with no scent. It's a good value for something with retinol and it's gentle. I would recommend this product to others! You can get it at Sephora!!
Stephanie H.
Oak Grove, MN
It's amazing, makes my eyes feel fresh and rejuvenated. I've had excellent experiences using Dr.Brandt products in the past for face washes, exfoliants, and masks. They always leave my skin feeling - and smelling - incredible.
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
Only at Sephora? Thanks
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
I never heard about this brand, How good is this product compare with others Brands? Thanks
Wei C.
I'm looking for an eye product to help with under eye puffiness. I also have developing wrinkles when I smile too. Will this product help with these issues?