Dr. Brandt Skincare 24/7 Retinol Eye Cream uploaded by Lydia I.

BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry A potent, yet gentle illuminating and age fighting eye cream formulated with time-released retinol to smooth the appearance of lines and wrinklesSolutions for:- Fine lines and wrinkles- Dark circlesIf you want to know more… This potent yet gentle light-reflecting and age-fighting cream creates beautifully bright, captivating eyes that command attention. The result of a carefully measured combination of retinol and a specially formulated ruby crystal complex, it illuminates eye contours while smoothing fine lines, helping to reduce wrinkles, and infusing the skin with moisture for a supple, youthful-looking eye area. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates The age-defying cream's combination of micro ruby crystals, optical diffusers, and skin illuminators work together to soften the lines around the eyes and provide a youthful, brighter eye contour. The formula is also infused with olive-fruit pulp, which is packed with antioxidants to soothe and nourish the skin, combat redness, and protect against environmental skin stressors.

Buy on Sephora
Thaily M.
Thaily M.
Norwich
I loved this product it helped my dark circles and anti aging love it , you MUST try ! I ordered this product online. It's extremely gentle on the face. Veryyy effective I love the results and am glad I bought it. I definitely recommend for everyone to try this out.
Jeniese H.
Jeniese H.
Birmingham
This eye cream was fantastic! It reduced the puffiness and the fine lines that are developing around my eyes. The packaging was great and easy to use. The added retinol inside made it super effective. Definitely a permanent addition to my beauty bag!
Suzanne C.
Suzanne C.
Just bought this and I really like the formula! A little goes a long way! It's smooth and goes on easy with no scent. It's a good value for something with retinol and it's gentle. I would recommend this product to others! You can get it at Sephora!!
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Oak Grove, MN
It's amazing, makes my eyes feel fresh and rejuvenated. I've had excellent experiences using Dr.Brandt products in the past for face washes, exfoliants, and masks. They always leave my skin feeling - and smelling - incredible.
Brandy C.
Brandy C.
Jonesboro
This product seem to help with my morning puffiness but I'm not sure that it's worth all the money I did not buy this product so I was not able to use it for a very long time to notice if it really does give good results
Denise F.
Denise F.
Best retinal cream, even better than the prescription that my dermatologist recomended I bought it on amazon, I used it after I ran out of my prescription retinal cream for the first time and I was not disappointed
Bianey O.
Bianey O.
weslaco
I loved this product! It's a must have and it's worth the money. I've been using it for 2 months and it's made a difference in my skin. I'll be buying this product again!! My skin has never felt better
Alexandria K.
Alexandria K.
This stuff works wonders for your under eyes . I struggle with puffy dark circles and ever since I started using this product my under eyes have improved . It's very gentle on the under eyes as well .
Alexandra T.
Alexandra T.
Belmont , MA
Ah-mazing. I'm so impressed with the performance of this eye cream. Very effective yet gentle near my eyes. No irritation. Great price, nice packaging! Got mine at Sephora. Would buy again!
Ally M.
Ally M.
Silver city
This product is very good!! It is an amazing moisturizer and smoothed the fine lines. I think it is a good value and very effective. I am a first time user but would buy the product again!!
Orange Park, FL
Only at Sephora? Thanks
Orange Park, FL
I never heard about this brand, How good is this product compare with others Brands? Thanks
Wei C.
Wei C.
I'm looking for an eye product to help with under eye puffiness. I also have developing wrinkles when I smile too. Will this product help with these issues?