Dr. Brandt Skincare 24/7 Retinol Eye Cream uploaded by Lydia I.

BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry A potent, yet gentle illuminating and age fighting eye cream formulated with time-released retinol to smooth the appearance of lines and wrinklesSolutions for:- Fine lines and wrinkles- Dark circlesIf you want to know more… This potent yet gentle light-reflecting and age-fighting cream creates beautifully bright, captivating eyes that command attention. The result of a carefully measured combination of retinol and a specially formulated ruby crystal complex, it illuminates eye contours while smoothing fine lines, helping to reduce wrinkles, and infusing the skin with moisture for a supple, youthful-looking eye area. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates The age-defying cream's combination of micro ruby crystals, optical diffusers, and skin illuminators work together to soften the lines around the eyes and provide a youthful, brighter eye contour. The formula is also infused with olive-fruit pulp, which is packed with antioxidants to soothe and nourish the skin, combat redness, and protect against environmental skin stressors.

• Only at Sephora? Thanks 1 Answers
  • I never heard about this brand, How good is this product compare wi...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Jeniese H.
Jeniese H.
Birmingham
This eye cream was fantastic! It reduced the puffiness and the fine lines that are developing around my eyes. The packaging was great and easy to use. The added retinol inside made it super effective. Definitely a permanent addition to my beauty bag!
Suzanne C.
Suzanne C.
Just bought this and I really like the formula! A little goes a long way! It's smooth and goes on easy with no scent. It's a good value for something with retinol and it's gentle. I would recommend this product to others! You can get it at Sephora!!
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Oak Grove, MN
It's amazing, makes my eyes feel fresh and rejuvenated. I've had excellent experiences using Dr.Brandt products in the past for face washes, exfoliants, and masks. They always leave my skin feeling - and smelling - incredible.
Brandy C.
Brandy C.
Jonesboro
This product seem to help with my morning puffiness but I'm not sure that it's worth all the money I did not buy this product so I was not able to use it for a very long time to notice if it really does give good results
Alexandra T.
Alexandra T.
Belmont, MA
Ah-mazing. I'm so impressed with the performance of this eye cream. Very effective yet gentle near my eyes. No irritation. Great price, nice packaging! Got mine at Sephora. Would buy again!
Ally M.
Ally M.
Silver city
This product is very good!! It is an amazing moisturizer and smoothed the fine lines. I think it is a good value and very effective. I am a first time user but would buy the product again!!
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
Louisville
I am extremely sensitive to retinol, especially around my eyes. Within two weeks I say noticeable improvement in brightness and texture around my eyes. I've experience no irritation. I would definitely buy this again!
Tricia S.
Tricia S.
Love how it makes my under eyes feel. Since I tend to have dry skin I always need a good eye cream and this one is great! I would recommend it to friends and family members, my favorite one! A must buy.
Geralin F.
Geralin F.
Middle River, MD
Keeps eyes hydrated and looking fresh. It reduce my fine lines and i use it to keep my skin elasticity as im getting older the retinol helps.
Kaitlin H.
Kaitlin H.
Forney, TX
Great product. I love dr Brandt products and use them because I'm very hesitant to do something more permanent about my fine lines.
Orange Park , FL
Only at Sephora? Thanks
Orange Park , FL
I never heard about this brand, How good is this product compare with others Brands? Thanks