BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE #97 in Serums

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry A potent yet gentle nighttime retinol serum that promotes skin renewal. Solutions for: - Pores - Uneven skintone - Fine lines and wrinkles If you want to know more… This time-released serum allows the product's powerful retinol complex to deliver immediate and long-term effects while you sleep with no downtime required and no side effects. In addition to improving skin's firmness, texture, and tone, the rejuvenating formula helps visibly reduce lines and wrinkles, nourishes and soothes, and minimizes the appearance of pores, leaving dull skin bright and revitalized. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Both the immediate and long-term release of retinol improves skin texture and tone, counteracts dullness, redness, and the loss of vitality, and softens the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and enlarged pores. Meanwhile, a synergistic combination of lemon tree honey, phospholipids, and an amino-acid derived from sugar beet moisturizes the skin, as well as creates a light film on its surface to prevent dehydration. Finally, the complex also contains olive-fruit pulp, which is packed with nourishing antioxidants that soothe skin, counteract redness, and protect against environmental stressors. Always use in conjunction with UV protection if skin will be exposed to the sun.

• What is this product used for? How do you use it?2 Answers
  • Need more of this brand1 Answers
  • Is this thick or does it sink in quickly?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Preslee H.
Preslee H.
Indianapolis, IN
I love anything and everything with retinol. Dr brant also never disappoints so this was a must try. It is recommend for all skin types but oily - but not sure why. this is a gel like consistency so it absorbs quickly (still not understanding why its not meant for oily skin). I have been loving this since i have tried it and cant wait to see more results from this product.
Aria M.
Aria M.
New Brighton, PA
Oh, Dr Brandt! How I love thee! This product , literally retextured my skin, making my pores and fine lines diminish. I have not met a Dr Brandt product that I have not fallen in love with! It does not get all the fever that the latest greatest highlighter gets, but it makes that highlighter look a million times better, by having a great foundation of skin to work with
Ari M.
Ari M.
Orlando, FL
Expensive! Retinols are amazing for your skin but if you really want to see results, go to your dermatologist and ask about getting an actual prescription for a real topical retin-a cream. It makes a huge difference. I wouldn't spend $60 on this cream when you can get the real deal for cheaper through a dermatologist.
Sana N.
Sana N.
Iselin, NJ
This product is actually good for all skin types , it helps with the fine lines the appearance if pores and give you a healthy look , it's a medium weight and absorbs fairly quick but if you are looking fir a product with Retinol this is not for you it's not a 2% Retinol it's Retinol complex which means a mixture , brands do it all the time to sell .
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Wilson, WY
I received a sample of this product and I absolutely loved it. The only downside is that I found out that Dr. Brandt isn't cruelty-free, which is why I took a star off and that is also the reason why I won't be purchasing the full-size product. This product does work well but there are similar products on the market that don't test on animals.
Angela M.
Angela M.
Riviera Beach, FL
This product I like mainly because it minimizes the appearance of the pores leaving the skin very smooth and very cute to apply your base or simply for a day makeup, I like a lot also because it clears the skin and is for all kinds of skins leaving a great Print on this product!
Minal G.
Minal G.
I am using this once a week and I must say that it works really well! I have combination skin and break out occasionally, and this has really kept my T-zone oil-free without any breakouts. Also, I have a thin wrinkle line along my forehead after years of soccer and lacrosse practice without sunglasses but this has definitely helped more or less remove it. I love this product!
Maya S.
Maya S.
Me encanta todo y cualquier cosa con retinol. Dr brant también nunca decepciona, así que fue una visita obligada. Se recomienda para todos los tipos de piel, pero grasa - pero no sé por qué. Esto es un gel como la consistencia por lo que absorbe rápidamente (todavía no entiendo por qué su no significa para la piel grasa). He estado amando esto desde que lo he probado y no puedo esperar a ver más resultados de este producto.
Emily B.
Emily B.
This serum is incredible!! Oh my goodness! It works great! I've used it for about a month, and it's gone far beyond what I expected!! It helps my face stay clear, and helps the dryness! Definitely a product I'll keep!
Dana N.
Dana N.
Ashburn
Love this stuff! I've noticed fine lines appearing now that I'm nearing the mid thirties and I use this once a week to try and keep those lines at bay. I'd give it five stars except if given the choice, I would rather stick to my Dr. Dennis Gross retinal peels, I could really tell those worked as I would shed layers of skin a few days after application.
danielle h.
danielle h.
Charleston
Does this make your skin oily?
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
What is this product used for? How do you use it?
Elisha B.
Elisha B.
Chillicothe, OH
Is this good? I've been wanting to try something like this for awhile, also what is the price on it?
Tanya K.
Tanya K.
Henderson, NV
Is this thick or does it sink in quickly?
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
What's everyone feel about this product? Is it okay for oily skin types?