dr. Brandt signature flexitone BB cream uploaded by Jennifer T.dr. Brandt signature flexitone BB cream uploaded by Melody  Q.dr. Brandt signature flexitone BB cream uploaded by chante B.

BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE #92 in BB Cream

Introducing the first BB cream to incorporate tone-blending technology to provide flawless, skin perfecting coverage with just one shade! Formulated with Dr. Brandt s signature flexitone™ technology that blends seamlessly with most skin tones, this multi-functional anti-aging cream instantly perfects, brightens, and hydrates with SPF 30 protection. blends seamlessly with most skin tones, providing an alternative to traditional foundation. helps correct flaws & uneven skin tone to perfect overall complexion. helps brighten & provide a healthy glow. protects skin from UVA/UVB rays with SPF 30/PA+++. see more...

dr. Brandt signature flexitone BB cream
  • "this is an amazing bb cream that has excellent coverage this is very useful if you have acne or certain spots that you wish to cover up. the only thing is be careful if u have oily skin cause if you use to much it might intensify the shine." in 7 reviews
Amanda M.
Washington , DC
I swear by this bb cream. Comfortable and light enough to wear all day, doesn't look caked on like foundation, and super easy to apply/blend. I love the SPF as well, really makes it a one-and-done product. I'd recommend to anyone who doesn't wear a ton of makeup, and would love a grab and go style.
Angela G.
I don’t think I’ve ever loved a BB cream more. This is an amazing on the go product if you’re in a rush to do your makeup. Love the coverage and the fact that it’s not all messy and sticky. I would buy again!
Rayme T.
Jacksonville, FL
Nice bb cream, it was not my favorite. I would repurchase it, but the pricing is too high for how it performs. It oxidizes pretty badly, so you can almost look grey. It is very blendable and has good coverage.
Mara M.
I'm kind of in a love-hate relationship with this BB cream. I love the product because it applies and blends relatively easily and offers a pretty great happy medium of coverage for a BB cream. The downside- ingredients! I was disappointed to see that they used dangerous, hormone-altering ingredients in their SPF (avobenzones and oxybenzones). I work for a Dermatology center and know the health and skin benefits of opting for a mineral-based sunscreen (titanium dioxide , zinc oxide). If ingredients are unimportant for you and your main concern is quality of product- then yes, this product is great. Very cool that the color is a "one size fits all", and the beads pick up to match skin tone. Just blend fully and evenly to avoid having red or orange marks on your skin!
Lynzie T.
I have heard such wonderful things about this brand so decided to give it a try and travel away from my usual BB cream. I must admit- not highly impressed yet. I haven't tried the other products yet but I felt the coverage didn't live up to it's name. If you're looking for something that feels like a moisturizer and covers like full coverage make up, I know better brands.
yesenia m.
Tucson, AZ
This first aid beauty cream filled every satisfaction I have been looking for in a BB cream. Its shades are very well developed to match anyones skin tone and skin type. I always feel protected when I wear this BB cream. The durability in this cream is amazing I definitely recommend this BB cream to anyone looking to try something new.
Natalia R.
Venice, CA
This bb cream is light and wonderful offering great coverage for someone who just needs a teeny bit of something to even out complexion, th8/ matches my skin tone perfectly. It has spf and I feel good about the ingredients in the product. The cream blends very well.
Michelle S.
San diego
A favorite of mine when I was trying to find something in between a full foundation and a bb creme. Very spreadable, and a little goes a long way. Covered my acne scarring well, and had SPF which is just what I was looking for. Perfect for low maintenance days!
Alexia L.
Gadsden, AZ
It had a natural looking finish, which is something I really look for since I experience redness and on and off hormanal acne. It's light weigh, giving my skin a non-makeup feel. Overall i really liked this product.
Emily D.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
Beautiful, creamy, and high quality BB cream for those days you don't feel like wearing foundation or you are just having a good skin day and don't need that much coverage. This is definitely my favorite BB cream!
Rachel K.
Is dt Brandt cruelty free?
Svetlana G.
San Juan, PR
Hey guys! I've used the pore minimizing balm from this brand. Is this cream good? Thank you! I have oily/combo skin.
Katie M.
Trussville, AL
Does this really work on all skin tones?
Denise N.
Is this good for combination skin? I'm more on the oily side but my nose is very dry
Stephanie U.
What exactly is BB cream?