dr. Brandt signature flexitone BB cream uploaded by chante B.dr. Brandt signature flexitone BB cream uploaded by Melody  Q.dr. Brandt signature flexitone BB cream uploaded by Jennifer T.

BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE #60 in BB Cream

Introducing the first BB cream to incorporate tone-blending technology to provide flawless, skin perfecting coverage with just one shade! Formulated with Dr. Brandt s signature flexitone™ technology that blends seamlessly with most skin tones, this multi-functional anti-aging cream instantly perfects, brightens, and hydrates with SPF 30 protection. blends seamlessly with most skin tones, providing an alternative to traditional foundation. helps correct flaws & uneven skin tone to perfect overall complexion. helps brighten & provide a healthy glow. protects skin from UVA/UVB rays with SPF 30/PA+++. see more...

Katie H.
Katie H.
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS BB CREAM. First, it's so well pigmented. I can put this on with translucent powder alone and have a beautiful even color to my skin all day. It conditions the skin too. You can skin moisturizer if you're feeling bold because it takes such good care of your face.
Erica L.
Erica L.
This provides me with the even coverage I need to start with a fresh complexion. It also moisturizers and has anti aging qualities, which makes me feel confident about this step in my routine.
Susana W.
Susana W.
Staten Island, NY
I hate this crap. I'm never mean about reviews. But this is a hated item. Just bad.
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just received in my DermBox & this is my favorite product by far this month. It has all the benefits I need! It has a special flexitone benefit in it & it leaves my skin soft & even. It also has sunscreen in it for added protection. I have normal skin(acne once a month/lighly) & a little uneven skin tone near my mouth & this blends in my skin very nicely. It leaves a beautiful touch & color to my skin. The price is worth the quality you are receiving. I don't even need to wear cover up or powder anymore since I have this amazing cream. I am in love with this product. With so many benefits & great results, I will continue to buy every time. Definitely recommend!
Mara M.
Mara M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm kind of in a love-hate relationship with this BB cream. I love the product because it applies and blends relatively easily and offers a pretty great happy medium of coverage for a BB cream. The downside- ingredients! I was disappointed to see that they used dangerous, hormone-altering ingredients in their SPF (avobenzones and oxybenzones). I work for a Dermatology center and know the health and skin benefits of opting for a mineral-based sunscreen (titanium dioxide , zinc oxide). If ingredients are unimportant for you and your main concern is quality of product- then yes, this product is great. Very cool that the color is a "one size fits all", and the beads pick up to match skin tone. Just blend fully and evenly to avoid having red or orange marks on your skin!
Laurel G.
Laurel G.
Elma, WA
I got this as a mini from Sephora (probably as my deluxe sample, I don't really remember) and I LAHVE it. The color is kind of greyish (and I'm totally useless for not knowing the name) but I actually kind of prefer the weird greyness. It almost works to neutralize the pinkishness of my shin tone, and once I set and powder it, the color looks just as it should. Thick without being heavy! Love love love. Must buy in full size.
angie h.
angie h.
GLENDALE, AZ
Dr. brant products are generally really great! The BB cream is no exception. I love how light it feels and how clear my skin looks once it's on. I have combination skin and it did make the oily parts a tad more oily as the day went on. It also does apply on the skin pretty dark and took some serious blending. Dr. Brant products are known for being good to the skin but this one did leave my pores feeling a bit clogged.
Lynzie T.
Lynzie T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have heard such wonderful things about this brand so decided to give it a try and travel away from my usual BB cream. I must admit- not highly impressed yet. I haven't tried the other products yet but I felt the coverage didn't live up to it's name. If you're looking for something that feels like a moisturizer and covers like full coverage make up, I know better brands.
yesenia m.
yesenia m.
Tucson, AZ
This first aid beauty cream filled every satisfaction I have been looking for in a BB cream. Its shades are very well developed to match anyones skin tone and skin type. I always feel protected when I wear this BB cream. The durability in this cream is amazing I definitely recommend this BB cream to anyone looking to try something new.
chante B.
chante B.
Let's start with WOW!! The Flexitone technology is amazing! I've tried other products that claim to adjust to skin color and I'll beg to differ!! Dr.brandt bb cream had changed my mind and has me loving the fact that this cream brands so well and matches my skin tone nicely!! I'm VERY fair skinned and a LOT of makeup leaves a line. NOT this one!! :-)
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
Is dt Brandt cruelty free?
Katie M.
Katie M.
Trussville, AL
Does this really work on all skin tones?
Stephanie U.
Stephanie U.
What exactly is BB cream?
Denise N.
Denise N.
Is this good for combination skin? I'm more on the oily side but my nose is very dry
Darienne T.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Is this like a tan? Foundation? Does it change your skin shade in certain areas? Did this cause you any Breakouts? Or Help stop acne and breakouts? If your skin has been damaging from the sun does it help reverse that a bit? Remove dark spots? Good for women who are African American?