Dr. Brandt® Power Dose Vitamin C

This topical solution — a boost of age-fighting Vitamin C — rejuvenates skin and protects against the effects of premature aging.

• Paraben free

Lightweight

Scent:

Fragrance free

Results To Expect:

Lines and wrinkles are smoothed, clarity is visibly improved and skin’s overall appearance is firmer.

• helps smooth lines and wrinkles
  • aids in firming skin and improving clarity
  • contributes to the prevention of premature aging

After 4 weeks:

• 97% reported that skin feels firmer
  • 93% reported that product improves skin clarity
  • 83% reported that lines & wrinkles are smoother

• Stable, Vitamin C-derived Ethyl Ascorbic Acid: Optimizes resistance against free radicals; improve skin clarity.
  • Ascorbosilane C, Silicium, and Vitamin C: Protect against free radicals; help smooth, firm, and improve clarity.
  • Kakadu Plum: Protects against free radicals; helps smooth and firm; natural source of vitamin C.

[product:skinceuticals-c-e-ferulic-with-15%-l-ascorbic-acid] i want to know if this product is helpful to get glowing skin?
Do you think this product is worth the money? It is really expensive but I am looking for a hood Vitamin C product based
How good is this product for dark spots?
Start your review of Dr. Brandt® Power Dose Vitamin C!
Meg A.
Columbus, GA
Love this stuff! It is a miracle worker and makes my skin look brighter. This doesn't take very much. I only use a drop and spread it over my face. The bottle will last me a very long time. It is supposed go help with hyperpigmentation. I like it! I recommend giving it a try. Its a little pricey but the bottle will last me a long time and I love how bright my complexion is.
Julie S.
Levittown, PA
Dr. Brandt® Power Dose Vitamin C uploaded by Julie S.
The little bottle that packs a mean punch! This is like sunshine in a bottle. Full of vitamin D, it helps your face to look alive and fresh. It is a bit pricey, but you only need a few drops a day. My bottles lasted for a while. I would recommend it for anyone who needs a little pick-up on their faces. I would especially recommend it for people like me who don't get that much sun. It does give you a little luminosity.
Dana H.
Minooka, IL
Dr. Brandt® Power Dose Vitamin C uploaded by Dana H.
I love this product. It has transformed my skin in so many ways. It keeps me hydrated, makes my skin glowy and supple. It adds radiance to my face. Very great product that I highly recommend.
Mary M.
This is a sweet serum for the eyes. The vitamin c will definitely brighten up the eyes in the am. There are several alternatives but I prefer this one. They are always looking for inventive ways to improve there formulas and I have been overall satisfied.
Natalie H.
Council Bluffs
I would use this for when my bags under my eyes were super dark and you could see them. This stuff smells really good. It help my skin glow and it help reduce the puffiness in my eyes
Patrycja T.
Windsor, CT
I used that in my nighttime ruteine around 3times a week while I was trying to get rid of yellow spots on my skin. This really helps me to do it 😍 I like the way of taking the oil from bottle, super easy. I was very satisfied! Definitely should try it if you have a problem with your skin tone
Brittany T.
Livingston, TX
I love anything by Dr. Brandt it is definitely one of my go tos with ANYTHING skin care! I highly recommend it to anyone that’s for sure, it can be pricey but with the improvements each and every one of their products do to my face I would highly recommend to anyone!
Azucena C.
Me encanta este aceite en gotero de vitamina e me ayuda a combatir las manchas y me deja muy tonificada la piel
Cindy G.
Sherwood, AR
Dramatically boost collagen production and brighten skin for a visibly smoother, firmer complexion with enhanced skin clarity. It has also been shown to shield skin against free-radical damage that can result in hyper-pigmentation and signs of premature aging. Retails at around $70
Lixa S.
Tracy, CA
Made me itchy and get a rash. I can’t return it due to covid, so I’m stuck with something that I’m allergic to. I heard great things about it, just not for me.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...