BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE #32 in Skin Treatments

This topical solution — a boost of age-fighting Vitamin C — rejuvenates skin and protects against the effects of premature aging.

• Paraben free

Lightweight

Scent:

Fragrance free

Results To Expect:

Lines and wrinkles are smoothed, clarity is visibly improved and skin’s overall appearance is firmer.

• helps smooth lines and wrinkles
  • aids in firming skin and improving clarity
  • contributes to the prevention of premature aging

After 4 weeks:

• 97% reported that skin feels firmer
  • 93% reported that product improves skin clarity
  • 83% reported that lines & wrinkles are smoother

• Stable, Vitamin C-derived Ethyl Ascorbic Acid: Optimizes resistance against free radicals; improve skin clarity.
  • Ascorbosilane C, Silicium, and Vitamin C: Protect against free radicals; help smooth, firm, and improve clarity.
  • Kakadu Plum: Protects against free radicals; helps smooth and firm; natural source of vitamin C.

Buy on Sephora*
Kerry F.
I am a huge fan on this product.  I suffer from Melasma and have tried all the products.  It wasn't until I tried this as a sample that I noticed results in a week.  If you have Melasma, you know that all treatments tend to take weeks if not months for any sort of results so this is big.  I use just a drop mixed into my moisturizer day/night and it's great.  I have purchased a full sized bottle and will continue to repurchase (which is very unlike me!).  It's a must have for me!
Julieta R.
Los angeles, CA
I'm currently using this with the face mask after I exfoliate and I just love how smooth my skin feels after and how glowy I look. Usually I would exfoliate and moisturize with my Clinique gel lotion but doing this extra step brings this glow to my skin. I love it!! Its for all skin types and a little goes a long way you don't want to put too much that your skin wont absorb all of it and you can just feel it on your skin. I learned from experience 😂
Lexi C.
Embden, ME
I received a complimentary sample of this in my last voxbox and I really like it! I would recommend it to anyone looking for a good vitamin C, not sticky at all like others I have tried. They sent the Dr.brandt face cream as well and the two pair together perfectly leaves my skin dewy but not greasy looking! 👌🏼
Leigh G.
Cookeville, TN
#drbrandt #SkinSanity Power #influenstervoxbox #complimentary @DrBrandt @Inflenster Dose Vitamin C serum used with #DrBrandt XXY Xtend Your Youth face cream makes my skin more supple and soft after only 2 uses. I highly recommend these products! dr.-brandt-power-dose-vitamin-c dr.-brandt-xtend-your-youth-face-cream
Brittany P.
Mobile, AL
I have only used this product once, and I already have smoother skin. I hope to see improved clarity and firmness after a few more uses. I combined it with the dr. brandt Xtend Your Youth Face Cream
Susan G.
Missouri City, TX
If you want skin that's glowing , get this product. There are alot of products that Ive seen at stores for glowing skin, but none of them worked as well for me as this one did.
Jes B.
N Brunswick, NJ
This product definitely gives you a nice glow to the skin. I received a sample of this product in a voxbox from Influenster. My skin is definitely not perfect and has some dark spots. I noticed right away a really beautiful glow after using this. I applied it straight on my finger and just dabbed without any lotion. It can be a little sticky if you get too much on your finger and apply it to one spot. When I mixed it with a face lotion, I didn't notice an evident glow like I did when I applied it alone. This product is a bit pricy but if it keeps up the results then I'd say it's worth it. I'll write an updated view after a few more weeks of using it.

I received the Dr. Brandt Power Dose Vitamin C samples for free, compliments of Influenster, in exchange for testing and an honest review. This was thus far the best voxbox I have received yet, and I'm so excited I was selected for this. Thanks so much Influenster!
Beatriz G.
Brooklyn, NY
I mix this with my moisturizer in the morning and night it absorbs really well n fast and makes my skin feel hydrated and balanced. Dr. Brandt® Power Dose Vitamin C
Brandy C.
Houston
I only sampled this product while getting treated to a facial at Sephora in JcPenney. I really wanted something that would make me "glow" and enhance my skin and this is what I was recommended. I used a few drops of a bottle that was obviously over 6 months old but, I took the risk. My face was glowing for the next few days and I didn't regret picking up this product. I have used some Vitamin C products before but I am more that glad I got to use this product when I had more experience with working with my own skin. It really worked out.
The product is quite expensive, the whole PeterThomasRoth collection is, really. As a single purchase I don't know if i would take that leap BUT, somethings are WORTH the price.
Sang K.
Sykesville, MD
Just a couple drops of this serum mixed with your daily moisturizer goes a long way. It wasn’t cheap, but not as expensive as other high end products and after a week I was sold. The dark marks on my face began to fade and everyone began to ask about my skincare regimen. I had never used a vitamin C product before this, but the glow makes such a difference. I can't imagine going without it.
Jessica A.
Clinton, MS
I just started using this product for dark spots. Has anyone seen quick or drastic results with this product? And if not, what has worked the best for you? My dermatologist wrote me an rx for a $150 cream that is supposed to help, but if I can get something other than that I would prefer that method.
Brenda R.
Has anyone found that this product irritates their skin? I have sensitive skin and it is a concern for me.
Sapna K.
How good is this product for dark spots?