Dr. Brandt Power Dose Vitamin C uploaded by Amoy P.Dr. Brandt Power Dose Vitamin C uploaded by Ruchi S.Dr. Brandt Power Dose Vitamin C uploaded by Elizabeth I.

BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

Power Dose Vitamin C - Two years in the making, Power Dose Vitamin C, formulated with 20% vitamin C, has been shown to dramatically boost collagen production and brighten skin for a visibly smoother, firmer complexion with enhanced skin clarity. It has also been shown to shield skin against free-radical damage that can result in hyper-pigmentation and signs of premature aging.Using an effective vitamin C-infused topical is key, since concentration of the nutrient in the skin decreases with age, and oral supplements don't show the efficacy due to a lack of staying power within the body. To maximize the effectiveness of vitamin C, Dr. Brandt's formula is specially engineered with an exclusive, active Tri-Blend that results in 20% Vitamin C: 20% vitamin C - the highest concentration the skin can absorb - active, stable and effective. A new generation of stabilized vitamin C derivatives (Ethyl Ascorbic Acid), a natural source of vitamin C and Ascorbosilane C (Silicium and Vitamin C), to optimize the blend's effectiveness and results.Noticeably firmer skin, with visibly reduced lines, wrinkles and age spots; a smoother, more refined texture; a brighter complexion; and greater skin clarity; plus, powerful antioxidant protection.Key Benefits:Helps smooth skinHelps firm skinImproves clarity - Power Dose Vitamin C see more...

Buy on Sephora
Brandy C.
Houston
I only sampled this product while getting treated to a facial at Sephora in JcPenney. I really wanted something that would make me "glow" and enhance my skin and this is what I was recommended. I used a few drops of a bottle that was obviously over 6 months old but, I took the risk. My face was glowing for the next few days and I didn't regret picking up this product. I have used some Vitamin C products before but I am more that glad I got to use this product when I had more experience with working with my own skin. It really worked out.
The product is quite expensive, the whole PeterThomasRoth collection is, really. As a single purchase I don't know if i would take that leap BUT, somethings are WORTH the price.
Kaela S.
Killeen , TX
I've been using this product for roughly three weeks now. It claims to smooth and firm the skin, and I have definitely noticed the firming properties. My skin has become a little bit smoother, but nothing extremely noticeable. Overall I'm not sure I would consider repurchasing just because of the 69$ price tag, as it hasn't done anything revolutionary for my skin.
Shawn F.
Highland Bch, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dr Brandt Power Dose Vitamin C is a staple as part of my Skincare routine!  I use it daily, mixed with my facial moisturizer.
It is phenomenal!  Easy to use, it dramatically boosts collagen, and definitely brightens my skin!  After regular usage, I found that it provided visibly firmer & smoother skin
Amy G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm not sure if I got a bad batch, or maybe I was allergic to something in here, but this product really made me break out.  I do have sensitive skin so there are a lot of products I can't use.  If you have allergies or sensitive skin, do a test patch before doing the whole face.
Samantha A.
Mundelein, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Oils are a must for me! I'm always on the search for the next oil that will really make a difference in my skin and this is it! My skin was glowing it wasn't as dull, it was hydrated and was light even where I could wear under makeup! Defiantly purchasing again.
Jackie M.
I love applying serums before foundation! This serum leaves your makeup looking hydrating, dewy, and radiant. This product is great for people with dry skin and who are looking for that extra dewiness and glow! This product is a must have during the summer!
Cindy G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I Loovee this product! I like to mix it in into my moisturizer and apply right before my foundation for whenever I feel like my skin is feeling a little dull or just feeling a little tired. I would definitely buy it again and would recommend to everyone!
alyssa g.
Opelousas, LA
Really is moisturizing and i will never find anything better for my skin!! I like to use it before primer to moisturize my skin! I got it at sephora & the shipping was super quick! i definitely recommend this product to others :)
GABRIELLA M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love! Instantly brightens🙌 I use it before my moisturizer and after toner. Usually only in the morning but sometimes I use it st night as well and wake up with bright hydrated skin! Love this stuff can't recommend more!!
Brittany P.
Scranton, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I apply this product with a clean face every night and every day before applying make up! It's helped my smile lines be a lot less visible and my skin a lot smoother and hydrated! Love love love this product I suggest it to everyone
Jessica A.
Columbia , SC
I just started using this product for dark spots. Has anyone seen quick or drastic results with this product? And if not, what has worked the best for you? My dermatologist wrote me an rx for a $150 cream that is supposed to help, but if I can get something other than that I would prefer that method.
Zenmaster169 ..
Has anyone found that this product irritates their skin? I have sensitive skin and it is a concern for me.