Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial CleansersDr. Brandt Skincare
dr Brandt Pores No More Vacuum Cleaner Blackhead Extractor

dr. Brandt Pores No More Vacuum Cleaner Blackhead Extractor

by Dr. Brandt Skincare

For enlarged pores and excess oil. Pores no more® vacuum cleaner® blackhead and oil remover is formulated with alpha and beta hydroxy acids, silicone dioxide and eijitsu rose for maximum performance. Helps loosen blackheads while absorbing excess oil from pores. Helps loosen and remove black heads Absorbs excess oil Helps unclog and tighten pores Exfoliates and softens skins texture Render pores invisible with Dr. Brandt s pores no more® collection for oily/combination skin. These unique formulas unclog, refine, and minimize pores, control excess oil, and mattify shine, giving your skin a smoother, more even appearance. dr.brandt skincare is much more than just a "doctor brand".  As a practicing celebrity dermatologist, Dr. Fredric brandt searches restlessly for state of the art ingredients and technologically advanced delivery systems that mimic h

I Have terrible blackheads on my nose, would this help get rid of them?
Is it effective on teen boy chin?
DooEs this work well for removing blackheads ?
Start your review of dr. Brandt Pores No More Vacuum Cleaner Blackhead Extractor!
Product Highlights
...trouble areas. I have normal to oily skin and I wouldn't really say that I'm sensitive, but this is a harsh product. I put on a thin layer and let the creamy white product dry and turn completely white before I wash it off. When I wash it off my skin is red and has a shiny look to it, I can still see some of my blackheads, but in the next few days they come to the surface and I can easily extract them.in reviews
kristi M.
Kennesaw, GA
dr. Brandt Pores No More Vacuum Cleaner Blackhead Extractor uploaded by kristi M.
I am waiting to finish Dr. Brandt microdermabrasion skin exfoliant before I start this one. Dr. Brandt products have never let me down!!!!
Ciara A.
Coquille, OR
dr. Brandt Pores No More Vacuum Cleaner Blackhead Extractor uploaded by Ciara A.
Although this product smells kind of like a toilet bowl, holy schmoley does it work!!! It has amazing micro beads that you rub into the skin that burst and release an incredible tingling, and warming sensation that literally feels like it’s scrubbing the grime out of your pores through exfoliation. But wait there’s more lol 😂. You leave it on after you rub it in, and let it dry into your skin, and as it dries it tightens and draws the oils into the drying clay, and leaves your skin feeling tight, and clean, and younger and fresher! I can’t boast enough about dr. Brandt Pores No More Vacuum Cleaner Blackhead Extractor - just seriously try it! 😍
Aya Y.
Forest Hills, NY
Purchased at: Sephora
(Excuse my dry hands, I just did a kitchen scrub-down. Yeah adulting!). This is an interesting product! It’s an acid mask wtih lactic, glycolic and salicylic acids. It dispenses like a soft vaseline and feels like a gel when you apply it. It sets pretty quickly and it goes from feeling like a clear, thin gel that tingles and feels cooling, to a thin clay-like film that tightens and turns a milky white. I’ve never used an acid mask like this. It looked like it was targeting pores when it dried as you can see in the closeup, but my pores looked the same so as the ingredients may promise long term results, there’s nothing to show for it immediately. It’s not overly drying for my dry skin but it is recommended for oily or combo skin.
Lana G.
Kaplan, LA
dr. Brandt Pores No More Vacuum Cleaner Blackhead Extractor uploaded by Lana G.
This product is horrible. I tried it for about a month and saw no difference in my pores. There was no effect at all. It was kind of pricey in my opinion. I remember being so excited whenever I got this products but being majorly disappointed. Overall I would not recommend buying this.
Timery T.
Rochester Hls, MI
Didn't see a huge difference with this, even with regular use. Was hoping for a good pore clearing mask. Still searching!
Sierra A.
York, PA
I love dr Brandt product but this has to be one of my favorites it’s kinda pricey but definitely works amazingly. The packaging is nice. I would definitely buy this mask again
Amanda H.
Martinsburg, WV
Another awesome skincare puny Dr. Brandt. This stuff is amazing! It works so wonderfully on my skin! It’s simply incredible! It’s a bit on the pricey side but I feel that it’s worth every penny! I didn’t actually buy it as I received it in my BoxyCharm beauty subscription one month, thankfully! I highly recommend this pores no more! It’s awesome just buy it! I’d buy it again!
Kristavel F.
Los Angeles, CA
dr. Brandt Pores No More Vacuum Cleaner Blackhead Extractor uploaded by Kristavel F.
I pretty much love anything Dr. Brandt but this I’m like extra in like ve because it like an eraser for pores it makes them disappear and leaves skin flawless and it looks photoshopped dr. Brandt Pores No More Vacuum Cleaner Blackhead Extractor
Colleen D.
Philadelphia, PA
I won a social media giveaway, and was gifted an entire "Pore" line!  My 2 favorite products out of the set, were the Sun Shield Serum SPF50, and the Dark Spots No More treatment.
A sunscreen serum.....pinch me! Like most of us skin conscious folk, the search for the HOLY GRAIL sunscreen is a continuous game of trial and error. This serum not only provides amazing protection, it makes an amazing primer base for make up. This compliments the Pore-fection primer beautifully.
I have incorporated the Dark Spots NO MORE into my AM treatment...and can already see results. Highly recommend this brand, and Pore line in particular.
Jessica B.
Orange City, IA
dr. Brandt Pores No More Vacuum Cleaner Blackhead Extractor uploaded by Jessica B.
I really like this mask. It does a wonderful job at removing the blackheads from my skin. I have combination skin and can be a bit drying so I would not recommend it for people with dry skin or for Winter use. My only complaint about this mask is it smells like sulfur. I didn't find it awful but it definitely is strong.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...