BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

For enlarged pores and excess oil. Pores no more® vacuum cleaner® blackhead and oil remover is formulated with alpha and beta hydroxy acids, silicone dioxide and eijitsu rose for maximum performance. Helps loosen blackheads while absorbing excess oil from pores. Helps loosen and remove black heads Absorbs excess oil Helps unclog and tighten pores Exfoliates and softens skins texture Render pores invisible with Dr. Brandt s pores no more® collection for oily/combination skin. These unique formulas unclog, refine, and minimize pores, control excess oil, and mattify shine, giving your skin a smoother, more even appearance. dr.brandt skincare is much more than just a "doctor brand".  As a practicing celebrity dermatologist, Dr. Fredric brandt searches restlessly for state of the art ingredients and technologically advanced delivery systems that mimic h see more...

• Does this actually work for people with clogged pores or ...1 Answers
  • I have a problem with blackheads. Does this really help? 2 Answers
  • Does this help shrink pores? Mine are massive and I need ...4 Answers
dr. Brandt Pores No More Vacuum Cleaner Blackhead Extractor
  • "I love this mask! It's the only one that has actually helped purge my blackheads. I've used the black and white Glamglow, charcoal masks.. Anyway nothing really helped. I have a good amount on my nose but also on my chin. When I first started using it I would use it twice a week and now I use it once a week or every two weeks on those two trouble areas. I have normal to oily skin and I wouldn't really say that I'm sensitive, but this is a harsh product. I put on a thin layer and let the creamy white product dry and turn completely white before I wash it off. When I wash it off my skin is red and has a shiny look to it, I can still see some of my blackheads, but in the next few days they come to the surface and I can easily extract them." in 21 reviews
Samantha M.
Kannapolis, NC
I really like this product! One thing I noticed on the instructions - yeah, I read them - was that you are supposed to put it on target problem areas. Which is great info when you were just going to put it on your whole face, like I did! The bottle was pretty small which was sad, but it didn't take a lot! Definitely pulls the oil out, really makes your skin soft. A little tingling sensation and it dries blue! I really like it. Haven't seen much of a difference in my pores but will see how it goes with consistent use. I would definitely try more of their products.
Sarah G.
Oak Island, NC
Holy crap I love this so much. I was skeptical about it at first because I got it and my boxycharm and I mean I've always heard good things about dr. Brandt but I've never tried it myself. I have the worst pores in the history of the world and so I didn't think it would help very much at all but it does amazing, amazing things for my pores and I'm so excited that the first I used it it made them look like half the size that they usually look and I was just in awe.
Tamara J.
I received Dr. Brandt's Pores No More Vacuum Cleaner Mask in my April Boxycharm Box, and while I'm sure this is awesome for removing blackheads and clearing pores, it didn't do a whole lot for me.  The mask did make my skin feel clean and refreshed, but I think I didn't get the full effect as I didn't have any breakouts.
jana r.
Columbia , MO
I got this in my Boxycharm a few weeks ago and my teen age daughter and I have been enjoying it every 3 days or so, it's fabulous! It really cleans out the pores and my daughter (who isn't overly into skin care), kept touching her cheek and saying "Mommy, my skin is just so smooth and soft!" I absolutely love the results and will definitely repurchase when I run out! [product:dr.-brandt-pores-no-more-vacuum-cleaner-blackhead-extractor]
Hannah H.
Cordele, GA
I’ve gotten a lot of Dr. Brandi products here lately in my subscription boxes. This company has a great brand. I feel like it’s more for adults and maybe late teenage years. But it’s a great brand. From the 4 products I’ve used by them.
This make is great! Comes in a cute blue bottle, smells great, applies easily and evenly, it left my skin feeling super soft and glowy after. My skins been dry here lately so this really softened it up! I don’t have much of an issue with pores but I didn’t notice they were smaller than before was well. I def recommend! dr. Brandt Pores No More Vacuum Cleaner Blackhead Extractor
Meghan M.
Swansea, SC
I've been using this product for a little while now, I have seen some results which makes me really happy but I dont like the smell of it. Its very strong so I cant just relax with it on. It also burned pretty badly the first time I used it so I was nervous to try it again but it does have a very satisfying cooling feeling after a while. All in all it's a high quality product that shows results and what more can you ask for in a nice skin care product?
Elizabeth V.
Havelock, IA
I have so many mixed thoughts about this product. First of all it WORKS! This stuff really does empty out your pores! It has a nice cooling sensation that I enjoyed. You can see a visible difference with only one use. The problem is they picked the PERFECT name for this stuff cuz man IT STINKS! Like not so strong that you’d pass out but it smells like a dying vacuum cleaner and burnt hair! It doesn’t stay on your skin once you wash it away but man if I was pregnant (I’m not) I don’t think I could use this. I think I’ll keep it but only use it the day before a special occasion and maybe with nose-plugs cuz it does what it says it does.
Mary F.
Sandusky, OH
I received this product in my Boxycharm subscription this month and I’m not disappointed at all. It leaves a cooling feeling where you apply the mask, and it rinses off easily. My pores did look noticeably smaller, and the areas felt smoother. It did leave my skin bright red directly after washing it off, though it faded as the day went on.
Ribbon B.
I had high hopes for this product because it was more money than I wanted to spend but I have it a honest try, honestly it's not bad but I do not think this product was for me. It did clean my pores but it was honestly very temporary and I had a better time using a black peel mask. The smell bugged me a bit and the tingling sensation was extremely uncomfortable and was not pleasant for me. It's good but just not so much for me.
For reference I have combination, hyper sensitive acne prone skin
Jenn G.
Atascadero, CA
I love this stuff. I have used it twice and seen a noticeable difference after each use! A little thin layer is all that’s needed in the areas where blackheads are abundant. Did not irritate me at all and doesn’t have any sort of chemical smell as some masks have. My bottle will last a while but I will definitely purchase again!
jennifer b.
Bronx, NY
Does this work I got this in my beauty box
Jes Paolo d.
Has anyone used a blackhead extractor tool along with this? Or is it meant to work solo?
alex V.
Does this help shrink pores? Mine are massive and I need a really good blackhead extracting face mask.
samylyn H.
But does it really work? What does it smell like
Maricela F.
What are people's results I'd really love to try this !

Amazon