BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

For enlarged pores and excess oil. Pores no more® vacuum cleaner® blackhead and oil remover is formulated with alpha and beta hydroxy acids, silicone dioxide and eijitsu rose for maximum performance. Helps loosen blackheads while absorbing excess oil from pores. Helps loosen and remove black heads Absorbs excess oil Helps unclog and tighten pores Exfoliates and softens skins texture Render pores invisible with Dr. Brandt s pores no more® collection for oily/combination skin. These unique formulas unclog, refine, and minimize pores, control excess oil, and mattify shine, giving your skin a smoother, more even appearance. dr.brandt skincare is much more than just a "doctor brand".  As a practicing celebrity dermatologist, Dr. Fredric brandt searches restlessly for state of the art ingredients and technologically advanced delivery systems that mimic h see more...

• I have a problem with blackheads. Does this really help? 2 Answers
  • Does this help shrink pores? Mine are massive and I need ...4 Answers
  • I really struggle from black heads. It seems like I'm alw...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "I love this mask! It's the only one that has actually helped purge my blackheads. I've used the black and white Glamglow, charcoal masks.. Anyway nothing really helped. I have a good amount on my nose but also on my chin. When I first started using it I would use it twice a week and now I use it once a week or every two weeks on those two trouble areas. I have normal to oily skin and I wouldn't really say that I'm sensitive, but this is a harsh product. I put on a thin layer and let the creamy white product dry and turn completely white before I wash it off. When I wash it off my skin is red and has a shiny look to it, I can still see some of my blackheads, but in the next few days they come to the surface and I can easily extract them." in 21 reviews
Elizabeth V.
Havelock, IA
I have so many mixed thoughts about this product. First of all it WORKS! This stuff really does empty out your pores! It has a nice cooling sensation that I enjoyed. You can see a visible difference with only one use. The problem is they picked the PERFECT name for this stuff cuz man IT STINKS! Like not so strong that you’d pass out but it smells like a dying vacuum cleaner and burnt hair! It doesn’t stay on your skin once you wash it away but man if I was pregnant (I’m not) I don’t think I could use this. I think I’ll keep it but only use it the day before a special occasion and maybe with nose-plugs cuz it does what it says it does.
Widalys E.
Orlando
I received a sample of this item in a Birchbox a while back, and was thoroughly impressed with how easy and how effective it was at clearing my face. I decided to buy the full version, and I still have no regrets about it. I have problem pores on my nose that are nearly impossible to keep clear. This product has made a significant impact on the size and look of my pores, and I can literally see it working when I'm using it!
I like to use this product in the evening before I go to bed, because I do see an increase in pore size for an hour or two after using the product will definitely recommend it to anyone who asks.
Ferris B.
Lakewood, OH
Do not use this if you have dry skin. Oh man. It sure does clean the oil up. For me it dried the heck out of m my skin. Yes it noticeably minimize my pores. Yes it did remove black heads. But it drained every ounce of coveted hydration I work so hard to add to my skin. This product is very good and very effective, just not for the needs of my skin. Its easy to clean off and smells like lemons to me. It was very mattifying and it didn't irritate my rosacea.
Jessica T.
San Diego, CA
TLDR: Love it!  When they say cooling sensation, they MEAN cooling sensation.

I received the Pores No More Vacuum CLeaner in my April Boxycharm and I actually REALLY like this stuff. I'm a huge fan of cooling sensations and man, this little mask is intense.

I put a VERY THIN later on problem areas on my face. For me, that's my nose, my chin, and my forehead. Then let it sit for 10 mins and let it do its thang.

After I rinsed it off, my skin was feeling refreshed and clean. The mask didn't dry out my skin at all. I'll definitely be using this again!

FYI: I have combo skin and it was perfect for my skin type.
Julia R.
I travel often and I was excited to use this mask as a way to keep my congested skin clear while away from home. The product really disappointed me in a few ways. I have normal skin and it seemed to just strip my face of any natural oils without unplugging the icky blackheads. I didn’t expect it to unclog deep blackheads but I do have many surface level clogged pores that I hoped it would help with. It feels a little bit chemically, and the texture somewhat reminds me of a silicone primer which I really don’t like the feel of. Unfortunately this wasn’t worth the money at all and really didn’t leave my skin any less clogged than before I used it. When something uses the name “vacuum cleaner” for blackheads- it’s a satisfying image to hope that it can draw out at least some of the gunk lurking beneath the surface of your skin. This honestly didn’t lift anything out for me and if anything left my skin almost worse than when I put it on. Not only was it still congested and full of blackheads, but it felt stripped of any natural suppleness and hydration. Wanted to like it but just didn’t work out at all.
Samantha M.
Kannapolis, NC
I really like this product! One thing I noticed on the instructions - yeah, I read them - was that you are supposed to put it on target problem areas. Which is great info when you were just going to put it on your whole face, like I did! The bottle was pretty small which was sad, but it didn't take a lot! Definitely pulls the oil out, really makes your skin soft. A little tingling sensation and it dries blue! I really like it. Haven't seen much of a difference in my pores but will see how it goes with consistent use. I would definitely try more of their products.
Meghan M.
Swansea, SC
I've been using this product for a little while now, I have seen some results which makes me really happy but I dont like the smell of it. Its very strong so I cant just relax with it on. It also burned pretty badly the first time I used it so I was nervous to try it again but it does have a very satisfying cooling feeling after a while. All in all it's a high quality product that shows results and what more can you ask for in a nice skin care product?
Rachel F.
Elyria, OH
Received this product in my April Boxycharm. I don’t personally have any issues with visible pores or even blackheads. But my nose and upper cheeks tend to get very oily. So I gave it a try only on my nose and cheeks, I kept it on for 10 mins like it recommends on the back of the bottle. At first I felt the area felt a lot better. But as the day went on I felt like that area of my face was oilier than before using the product. I’ll have to give it a couple more tries to really decide.
Sarah G.
Oak Island, NC
Holy crap I love this so much. I was skeptical about it at first because I got it and my boxycharm and I mean I've always heard good things about dr. Brandt but I've never tried it myself. I have the worst pores in the history of the world and so I didn't think it would help very much at all but it does amazing, amazing things for my pores and I'm so excited that the first I used it it made them look like half the size that they usually look and I was just in awe.
jana r.
Columbia, MO
I got this in my Boxycharm a few weeks ago and my teen age daughter and I have been enjoying it every 3 days or so, it's fabulous! It really cleans out the pores and my daughter (who isn't overly into skin care), kept touching her cheek and saying "Mommy, my skin is just so smooth and soft!" I absolutely love the results and will definitely repurchase when I run out! [product:dr.-brandt-pores-no-more-vacuum-cleaner-blackhead-extractor]
jennifer b.
Bronx, NY
Does this work I got this in my beauty box
Jes Paolo d.
Has anyone used a blackhead extractor tool along with this? Or is it meant to work solo?
Alex V.
Does this help shrink pores? Mine are massive and I need a really good blackhead extracting face mask.
maricela f.
What are people's results I'd really love to try this !
Cecilia F.
Moses Lake, WA
I have a problem with blackheads. Does this really help?