BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

For enlarged pores and excess oil. Pores no more® vacuum cleaner® blackhead and oil remover is formulated with alpha and beta hydroxy acids, silicone dioxide and eijitsu rose for maximum performance. Helps loosen blackheads while absorbing excess oil from pores. Helps loosen and remove black heads Absorbs excess oil Helps unclog and tighten pores Exfoliates and softens skins texture Render pores invisible with Dr. Brandt s pores no more® collection for oily/combination skin. These unique formulas unclog, refine, and minimize pores, control excess oil, and mattify shine, giving your skin a smoother, more even appearance. dr.brandt skincare is much more than just a "doctor brand".  As a practicing celebrity dermatologist, Dr. Fredric brandt searches restlessly for state of the art ingredients and technologically advanced delivery systems that mimic h see more...

• I have a problem with blackheads. Does this really help? 2 Answers
  • Does this help shrink pores? Mine are massive and I need a really g...1 Answers
  • I really struggle from black heads. It seems like I'm always leanin...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Liv H.
Liv H.
As Ive gotten older, I've started developing more visible pores on my cheeks and both sides of my nose. Thanks genetics. With larger pores, blackheads tend to go hand in hand. I like this mask. I normally overdo it when it comes to how much I layer on masks, so I was skeptical when it states to use a thin layer. However, this was a sample and I'm cheap so I followed the directions. What a great outcome! My pores were almost invisible and I could tell that blackheads were reduced. I wouldn't say it looked 'vacuumed' out, but with consistency it does help maintain the effect.
Cynthia M.
Cynthia M.
Irving, TX
Absolutely loooooveee!! I got a sample of it in my monthly subscription of Ipsy and it is by far the best product I've received by them. It leaves my face so healthy and smooth looking, and my pores actually got smaller in a very short period of time! I loved it so much that I actually went out and bought a whole full size bottle of it, which I never do. Things product seriously does wonders for your skin! I recommend it to everyone!
Karla Z.
Karla Z.
Prairieville, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am a victim of blackheads, so naturally I bought this thinking that it will work, because I love this brand. I still love this brand, however, this item was not for me. I saw no changes, the price was up there...it could be just my skin type however. We all have different skin types, so not to push people away from trying out this product. I would just aim for a sample version of this before paying 47$
Andrea F.
Andrea F.
Bettendorf, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this product, but I don't think it's as amazing as I expected. The only place I really get blackheads is on my nose. This doesn't clear blackheads by any means, but I think it loosens them. Personally, I think it's effective to use a pore tool after the vacuum cleaner. They do come out more easily then. You don't need very much of the product though, and it's the best product that I've found.
Van V.
Van V.
Winnetka, CA
It does help my skin feel fresher and nicer after putting it on. I only got it as a sample size; so I don't know how good it is overall since I don't think I've used it long enough to see such result. Also, I like how it's not hurting my face after like those pore tightening masks. I guess so I can say that it's gentle enough for sensitive skin. ^^
Afshan S.
Afshan S.
Philadelphia, PA
This was highly recommended by one of my favorite YouTubers - NIkkieTutotials. So, the ardent fan that I am, I purchased this product but honestly, I didn't feel like it made a difference to my skin!
Also, after washing this mask, some of it was still "left" and I had to wash my face twice! Bit weird but yea, I was disappointed with this product.
Emily W.
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a trial size of this in a birchbox and was pleasantly surprised. I have found most pore minimizing products to be lackluster and this was actually impressive. It applies clear but when it dries it is a light blue color. Once you apply it, it feels cool and didn't make my skin feel irritated or uncomfortable.
Sarai W.
Sarai W.
Grants Pass, OR
I absolutely LOVE this product! It gets my skin squeaky clean and baby soft. After 1 use my skin felt cleaner, noticably smoothr and brighter. It dries might dry out your skin so be sure to use a good moisturizer! All and all I definitely recommend this product for a bright and clean face!
Lana G.
Lana G.
Kaplan, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is horrible. I tried it for about a month and saw no difference in my pores. There was no effect at all. It was kind of pricey in my opinion. I remember being so excited whenever I got this products but being majorly disappointed. Overall I would not recommend buying this.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
I receive a sample of this product and decided to give it a go, as I've heard great things about Dr. Brant. I really enjoyed this. i found that it extracted the dirt and oil from my pores and made them appear smaller, almost invisible. I would highly recommend trying this product.
jennifer b.
jennifer b.
Bronx, NY
Does this work I got this in my beauty box
Jes Paolo d.
Jes Paolo d.
Has anyone used a blackhead extractor tool along with this? Or is it meant to work solo?
maricela f.
maricela f.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What are people's results I'd really love to try this !
Danial B.
Danial B.
Crivitz , WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this really work and get the dirt out of pores?
Cecilia F.
Cecilia F.
Moses Lake, WA
I have a problem with blackheads. Does this really help?