Dr. Brandt Skincare

Dr. Brandt® pores no more®...
4721 Reviews
5 / 5
This is probably the best skincare product I've ever used. Instantly shrinks pores and clears congestion from oily skin. 10/10 recommended!!
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
I love how well this mask tightens my skin and leaves it feeling so clean. It even helps with pimples! The downside is that it smells just like Nair, or like if you’ve ever been in a salon when someone’s getting a perm. It’s a very strong and unpleasant smell, but I’ll still use it because of how well it works.
5 / 5
Diesen Vakuumcleaner von Dr. Brandt verwendet mein Mann seit mehr als einem Jahr. Er gehört für ihn fest zur Skincare Routine. Mein Mann kämpft immer wieder mit unreiner Haut. Das ist seit dem Cleaner viel besser geworden. Einfach in der Anwendung und gutes Preis- Leistungsverhältnis.
5 / 5
My pores may look large in this photo, but this is directly after using the product, and they really do feel like a vacuum cleaner, sucked everything out of them. I’ve used this now a few times and I really love it! It pairs great using the Dr. Brandt exfoliator before
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
I love how this works, but it smells awful. So if you can get past that it's worth trying for sure. Does a great job, feels very clean and my skin decongested after.
5 / 5
This Dr. Brandt pore purifying mask feels so great on the skin. It provides a gentle cooling sensation that I enjoyed thoroughly. I have been using it 3 times a week and have noticed positive changes in the smoothness of my face due to it providing a reduction in the size of my pores. I’m so glad to have found this product and have already recommended it to two friends.
5 / 5
For years this has been one of my favorite clarifying masks for when my pores feel congested. This mask truly gets into your pores and clears them out, leaving your skin feeling soft and clean. The only thing I don’t love about this mask is that it has a strong unpleasant smell when applying the product and when it’s sitting on the skin,..but for the miracle that it does for my skin, I’d say it’s worth dealing with.
5 / 5
First time I used this product I wasn’t really impressed as I didn’t see difference . But after seconda time I used it I noteced the pores on my chin and nose are being cleandes out . But it has little minus , the smell s so bad (((
5 / 5
Dr. Brandt pores no more vacuum cleaner is my favorite physical facial exfoliant. I like the feel of this exfoliant. It’s the perfect amount of coarse scrubbing feeling without damaging your skin. It is non irritating and leaves my skin feeling smooth.
1.00 / 5 star rating
1 / 5
I threw out the whole tube after one use which is something I can’t recall ever doing before w/anything! I usually give something at least 2 chances! I purchased from ipsy and not sure if I got a bad bottle or something but right off the bat the smell was awful, I know it’s the sulfur but omg. I thought it could be worth it if it worked and the smell went away once you washed the mask off, but unfortunately neither were the case. It burned/stung so badly I washed it off earlier than they said too and it still left my face red and inflamed for a few days + broke me out in the spots where I’d applied it. Not only that but the wretched smell stayed on my skin for more than 24 hours! One of the worst masking experiences I’ve ever had.