BeautyFaceFacial SkincareDr. Brandt Skincare
Dr Brandt pores no more VACUUM CLEANER

Dr. Brandt® pores no more® VACUUM CLEANER®

by Dr. Brandt Skincare

DIRT? CLOGS? SUCK IT UP!

A cooling pore-purifying mask that breaks apart stubborn dirt and oil to unclog pores and shrink their appearance for a deeply clean, less-shiny complexion.

TEXTURE: Cream with beads

CONSISTENCY: Light weight

SCENT: Fragrance free

Results To Expect:
Immediately, you’ll see less oil and shine, and your skin will feel deeply clean. With regular use, botanical extracts and glycolic acid help tighten pores so they look smaller, while salicylic acid, zinc, and vitamin A combine to purify pores, loosening gunk and helping skin to look healthier.

Benefits:
Unclogs & Minimizes Pores

Fragrance Free

INGREDIENTS

WATER (AQUA), SILICA, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, MANNITOL, ALCOHOL DENAT., XANTHAN GUM, CELLULOSE, LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA (LAVENDER) OIL, GLYCOLIC ACID, MENTHONE GLYCERIN ACETAL, ENANTIA CHLORANTHA BARK EXTRACT, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, DISODIUM EDTA, GLYCERIN, SALICYLIC ACID, OLEANOLIC ACID, ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, HYDROXYPROPYL METHYLCELLULOSE, IRIS FLORENTINA ROOT EXTRACT, SODIUM BENZOATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, ROSA MULTIFLORA (ROSE) FRUIT EXTRACT, CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES), CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE) , CI 77120 (BARIUM SULFATE)

Does this really work for pores [product:dr-brandt-pores-no-more-vacuum-cleaner] ?
[product:dr-brandt-pores-no-more-vacuum-cleaner] I have read that this product has a terrible smell. Is this a problem everyone has?
I just tried the Dr. Brandt Pores No More Vacuum Cleaner mask, and now there is oil pouring out of my face!! My nose, in particular.. I wipe it away, and I can actually watch it come back!!! In seconds my nose looks like it's coated in a thick layer of wax or something... Can anyone tell me what is happening right now??? Has anyone else had this happen? How do I make it stop/fix it??? SIDE NOTE: All of my pores IMMEDIATELY look bigger.. In my breakout problem areas, they are twice as big as they were before using this mask. (Which is awful and shouldn't be a side note, by any means, but it kind of pales in comparison to the other issue.) dr. Brandt Pores No More Vacuum Cleaner Blackhead Extractor Dr Brandt Pores No More Vacuum Cleaner Pore Purifying Mask - 1 Oz. Dr. Brandt pores no more VACUUM CLEANER Dr. Brandt Pores No More Vacuum Cleaner 1 oz - New in Box Dr. Brandt Pores No More Vaccum Cleaner Pore Purifying Mask 30ml/1oz Skincare dr. brandt pores no more vacuum cleaner, 1 oz ?
Start your review of Dr. Brandt® pores no more® VACUUM CLEANER®!
Product Highlights
First time trying this line but I really liked it!!! Worked well for my very sensitive skin. I did not have any issues with burning or it drying my skin out, unlike I do with other brands. Will buy again!in reviews
Jaclyn C.
Columbus, OH
Dr. Brandt® pores no more® VACUUM CLEANER® uploaded by Jaclyn C.
Good product. Was skeptical because it applies very thin but as it’s on it’ll harden and thicken up. Bottle says apply a thin amount. Cooling feeling as it’s on and left my face refreshed. Doesn’t smell the best.
Morgan C.
Frankton, IN
Dr. Brandt® pores no more® VACUUM CLEANER® uploaded by Morgan C.
Purchased at: ULTA
I absolutely love this pore purifying mask so much! My bottle is almost empty and already have another bottle added to my ulta cart! I love the cooling sensation you feel when using it and afterwards my skin feels so soft! It really helps reduce the size of my pores as well so I try and use it a few times a week. I definitely recommend.
Rachael B.
York, PA
Dr. Brandt® pores no more® VACUUM CLEANER® uploaded by Rachael B.
Purchased at: Bloomingdale's
This is my Favorite gentle exfoliating cleanser!! It’s a gel-like consistency with micro-tiny grains to gentle exfoliate. This cleanser is MAGIC! Highly recommend for my oily & combo skin babes!!! This WILL get rid of access sebum/oil, Exfoliate, & deeply cleanse without stripping!!! Haven’t noticed a single break-out or blackhead since using this cleanser! Contains: Salicylic acid, Hydroxy acid (for exfoliating), White Willow Bark, & Tea tree oil. I don’t care for essential oils in my skincare, but I don’t mind it in this product since it’s a wash-off & it works!! Do get this stuff!!! It WILL WORK! For combo/oily skin only. My skin is also sensitive & this product doesn’t irritate my skin in any way. I only use this a few times a week, at night, when needed though.
Tk B.
Pennsylvania
Dr. Brandt® pores no more® VACUUM CLEANER® uploaded by Tk B.
Dr. Brandt® pores no more® VACUUM CLEANER® uploaded by Tk B.
Was excited to see a mask in my Ipsy Plus bag as a choice item! I’ve had good luck with AHAs in the past and this didn’t disappoint. The formula is gel-like and easy to spread. It has little exfoliating beads in it that burst when applied to skin. The mask didn’t burn but had a nice cooling sensation. I expected it to dry clear but it was blue, which was nice so I could make sure my whole face was adequately covered. I left it on a little longer than 10 minutes and washed with warm water. My skin felt so smooth! Definitely happy with this mask. I don’t know if it is really doing anything for my pores, but I can’t wait to use it more for even smoother skin!
Melody  M.
Ocean Springs, MS
Dr. Brandt® pores no more® VACUUM CLEANER® uploaded by Melody  M.
It wasn’t great, but wasn’t bad. It did make my face feel softer. I didn’t really notice anything different with the pores. However, I wouldn’t get this again cause of the smell. Thank goodness I got it through IPSY, and didn’t spend anything extra.
Amber H.
Dr. Brandt® pores no more® VACUUM CLEANER® uploaded by Amber H.
This Dr. Brandt Pores No More Vacuum Cleaner Pore Purifying Mask smells like you just opened a bag of rubber bands 😵 (it actually smells worse than just rubber bands though, I just can't put a name to the scent I smell) It took me almost 2 weeks to finally decide to try it, and to my surprise, it's incredibly effective! I REALLY love the way it makes my face look & feel, but man, that smell is vicious first thing in the morning or even late at night before bed, as I've tried both, thinking maybe I wouldn't be as sensitive to the smell (not that I am sensitive to smells) after already smelling the days smells & scents & it is a little better, but not enough to make a difference. I would recommend if you can get past the rubber band smell.... Dr. Brandt® pores no more® VACUUM CLEANER®
Guillani  S.
Little Elm, TX
Dr. Brandt® pores no more® VACUUM CLEANER® uploaded by Guillani  S.
This mask was really great. I loved how it turned a different color to let me know that it was done !! Definitely helped
Jyotsna G.
Antioch, CA
Dr. Brandt® pores no more® VACUUM CLEANER® uploaded by Jyotsna G.
Its a good mask, it is like a clay mask, I didnt have a lit of pores but its too soon to say I have noticed a big difference, the smell is just horrible and stays until you shower lol 😂 but it feela good on the skin and after wash leaves it feling fresh and unlike clay mask it doesnt dry out skin
Jordan R.
Kevil, KY
Dr. Brandt® pores no more® VACUUM CLEANER® uploaded by Jordan R.
I’m very impressed with this mask. It definitely does suck out all of the built up oil and junk from my pores in a visible way. I love the cooling effect of the mask, as well. It claims to have a blue tint when the mask dries, but it must be very faint because it’s not every noticeable to me.
Annette P.
Kentwood , MI
Dr. Brandt® pores no more® VACUUM CLEANER® uploaded by Annette P.
Love love love this stuff !! It came in my Ipsy bag, leaves the skin feeling fresh and clean and smooth as all get out . Think it may be helping some forehead bumps I have as well . Definitely recommend

110 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jasmine  Q.
Sioux City, IA
il y a 4 mois
Kara S. il y a un mois
It works! I have large, deep pores and this is a game changer.
Victoria W.
Lake Charles, LA
il y a 8 mois
Dr. Brandt® pores no more® VACUUM CLEANER® I have read that this product has a terrible smell. Is this a problem everyone has?
Kristi C. il y a 4 mois
Yes! It smells horrible in my opinion. I just threw mine out because I can’t get past it.
Elizabeth C.
il y a un an
Hailey G. il y a un an
I have used it I have sensitive skin and rosacea on my cheeks it dried my skin out so badly I even use a moisture twice a day. I broke out like I’ve never broke out before and my face was bright red because my rosacea was just beyond bad. I stop using this product and as soon as I stop using it maybe rosacea went back to normal. I did not have any more issues with dry skin or a really bad breakouts.  I like to add in there I used it for two weeks before deciding this wasn’t the cleanser for me and within a week my skin was back to its normal state.