dr. Brandt pores no more poresolution uploaded by Nayely D.dr. Brandt pores no more poresolution uploaded by Anne H.dr. Brandt pores no more poresolution uploaded by Lauriin R.

BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

Clarifying solution that exfoliates and balances oily/combination complexions without over-drying. gently exfoliates to remove impurities. helps refine pores. helps control excess oil. balances PH. leaves skin clean & refreshed. Key Ingredients : Lactic acid - alpha hydroxy acid derived from milk gently sweeps away dead skin cells and softens skins texture. see more...

• Is it still on the market, I can't seem to get my hands o...5 Answers
Danielle M.
This dr. Brandt product is one of my all time favorites. I have very oily/acne prone skin, and this is one of the few products that I could see a noticeable different in my oil production throughout the day. In addition to providing oil control, this product also smells amazing. I love the minty scent. The only downfall is that I think this product has been discontinued. I haven't been able to find this in stores for over a year now.
Amanda J.
This product is pricey but worth every penny. Dr. Brandt is one of my favorite brands when it comes to skincare. I have large pores and this product has definitely helped minimize the look of my pores. I feel much more confident with my skin because of this product.
Tanya H.
Ventura
Haven’t really noticed to much of an impact on my skin yet but then again I haven’t been using it for a while , the application feels great and the fact hat just a tiny little pea size goes such a long way makes me happy . You get what you pay for in this case
Tiffnie M.
Bridgeport
I absolutely love everything dr Brandt. The exfoliates feel amazing and the pores no more line truly works. It feels like it not only shrinks your pores but also smooths out the skin, it makes your skin look beautiful underneath makeup. 10/10
Megan N.
I love love love this brand I love how my skin looks and feels after using it. I’ve only used this one time so I can’t wait to see the improvement in my skin after using it over and over again! I definitely recommend people try this and see how effective it is
Kimberly C.
Lawrence , MA
I am a big Dr.brandt fan ! This item I especially love! It blurs my pores making my face look amazing!Dr. Brandt® Skincare Pores No More® Pore Refiner Primer Bonus Bundle
Diana F.
I use this product in the summer, because of the heat, sweat, and my skin tends to be more oily which makes my pores bigger and significantly bigger. This product does WONDERS for me! Very impressed with the line. Using the Dr. Brandt pore no more primer as a base before foundation really gives my skin a smooth look. Very Impressed.
Claudia L.
I have oily acne prone skin and I use this toner day and night and have been doing so for 4 months and I can definately see a difference in my skin! My pores aren't as enlarged and I can definately tell it's making a difference. It has a nice minty scent  and feels fresh on your face ! It's definately a staple in my skincare routine.
Nikki E.
Langhorne, PA
The price is definitely high but this brand always delivers with all their products! I've used their sunscreen in the past and loved it which is what made my decide to give the toner a try. I'm giving four stars because of the price but otherwise it would get five!
Hannah B.
This was okay, but honestly did not agree with my skin type. I am dry on my cheeks, but super oily in my t zone and it just seemed to irritate the dry areas. It worked super good on other areas of my face though , so for someone with oily skin or maybe even normal it may be good to give this a try.
Yvonne F.
Shannon
Is it still on the market, I can't seem to get my hands on it?