Dr. Brandt® Pores No More Pore Thing T-Zone Pore Tightner uploaded by Annmarie G.Dr. Brandt® Pores No More Pore Thing T-Zone Pore Tightner uploaded by Nicole D.

BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

Pore tightening memory gel formulated specifically for the t-zone to gently help clear pores, reduce excess oil and restore pore walls, snapping them back into shape. helps reduce the appearance of enlarged pores. controls excess sebum production. smoothes & evens skin grain & texture. erases shine & provides a matte finish.

• How long does it usually take before you actually notice ...1 Answers
  • I love the pore minimizing scrub, does this one really wo...2 Answers
Denaysha B.
I love this product I have also enjoyed the primer and cleanser. This product is expensive but worth the investment. I am starting to believe this brand is amazing I am excited to try more products from the brand.
tracy t.
Riverbank, CA
I have the dr. Brandt pores no more thing. when i first opened it I was surprised to see it was a gel. it is very weird to touch, I barely touched the top and it seemed watery to me. but there was product on my finger so I applied it my T- Zone. I felt cooling and seemed to dry quickly. I applied my make up over it. It did reduce the look of pores and make up looked great. I did feel as the day went on i felt a little oily. I had to apply pressed power throughout the day, which I normally do not do much. this cute little package is sitting on a shelf and it is barely used.
Keeana N.
Oxnard, CA
Have to say this is like my Holy Grail this really help my to reduce my pores on my face especially on my nose where I think a lot of us have problems this is some thing I think I will be keeping in my Collection and definitely recommend to other people smells Great and feels amazing on the skin
Paris B.
Bloomington, MN
I received a free sample of this with a purchase and at first I was skeptical, how much do products like this really work? But once I started using it, I was amazed! I really noticed that the pores on my nose, chin, and forehead were looking smaller and smaller. Eventually the sample ran out and I decided to buy the full size. I've now been using it for almost 6 months and don't think I will ever switch!
Annmarie G.
Irwin, PA
Love, Love this product!!!! Like I said before, I'm turning 45 and I'm caught between adult acne and wrinkles. My pores have gotten so big as I've been aging! And this product really helps minimize the appearance of them. I finally cleaned out the blackheads, only to have these unsightly Huge very noticeably large pores. And Dr. BRANT'S, "Pore Thing" helps minimize there appearance. It's taken about 4weeks to notice the difference however (nothing really good works over night!) And this stuff is really Good! I purchased it at Sephora@shop., knowing that if it didn't work I saved my receipt to return it. I'm so greatfull that it did work, I'm on my 2nd jar! Just give the product sometime and don't give up because you will notice that your pores will start becoming clearer (without the blackheads) then just like I did, one day you'll notice that you start using less foundation to cover the pores up because there not as visible as they once where! I love this product, I used to be so embarrassed about my huge pores. And now I don't mind getting close to people (wondering if their steering at my huge pores) I was so self conscious about my complexion. Now, because of this product, others notice a difference not just in my face, but my attitude. When your skins bad as mine was it can really effect your self-esteem. Now that my face is clearing up, my self esteem has gone up as well!
Justine P.
when I first bought this product I was skeptical at first because I've tried a lot of other products in the past, that I didn't seem to make the biggest difference. This once changed my views completely, you have to use it like it recommends in order to see the best results. Which I have done with all the other products but this one gave me
hope with my skin!
Autumn S.
Remus, MI
I am always sceptical about skin care products but have heard great things about Dr. Brandt and tried this product. It did a really nice job of hiding my pores. I will continue to use this product in the future. Definently was not dissapointed.
Brittani F.
Hi this did an absolute great job for bluring my pores and I would reccomend it was a little harsh and kind of exfoliating. The packaging was so unique a little blue sphere. I feel like it honestly got the job done and will even continue to use.This is a great product.
nabila u.
Brooklyn, NY
This product is amazing!! I use this before I apply my makeup. This product really helps my makeup last a very long time as well as help the appearance of pores less visible. It is also very good for an oiler skin type like mine.
Dominique D.
Mastic, NY
pores no more is one of my favorite skin care products. i heard of it from one of my favorite beauty gurus and it worked exactly how they said it would. over time i feel like it even improved my pores and reduced their size long term
Rebecca C.
Upland, CA
I love the pore minimizing scrub, does this one really work for pores?
Julie P.
How long does it usually take before you actually notice a difference?