dr. Brandt pores no more pore thing uploaded by Nicole D.dr. Brandt pores no more pore thing uploaded by Annmarie G.

BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

Pore tightening memory gel formulated specifically for the t-zone to gently help clear pores, reduce excess oil and restore pore walls, snapping them back into shape. helps reduce the appearance of enlarged pores. controls excess sebum production. smoothes & evens skin grain & texture. erases shine & provides a matte finish. see more...

• How long does it usually take before you actually notice a differ...1 Answers
  • I love the pore minimizing scrub, does this one really work for p...1 Answers
tracy t.
Riverbank, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have the dr. Brandt pores no more thing. when i first opened it I was surprised to see it was a gel. it is very weird to touch, I barely touched the top and it seemed watery to me. but there was product on my finger so I applied it my T- Zone. I felt cooling and seemed to dry quickly. I applied my make up over it. It did reduce the look of pores and make up looked great. I did feel as the day went on i felt a little oily. I had to apply pressed power throughout the day, which I normally do not do much. this cute little package is sitting on a shelf and it is barely used.
Keeana N.
Oxnard, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Have to say this is like my Holy Grail this really help my to reduce my pores on my face especially on my nose where I think a lot of us have problems this is some thing I think I will be keeping in my Collection and definitely recommend to other people smells Great and feels amazing on the skin
Paris B.
Bloomington, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a free sample of this with a purchase and at first I was skeptical, how much do products like this really work? But once I started using it, I was amazed! I really noticed that the pores on my nose, chin, and forehead were looking smaller and smaller. Eventually the sample ran out and I decided to buy the full size. I've now been using it for almost 6 months and don't think I will ever switch!
Justine P.
when I first bought this product I was skeptical at first because I've tried a lot of other products in the past, that I didn't seem to make the biggest difference. This once changed my views completely, you have to use it like it recommends in order to see the best results. Which I have done with all the other products but this one gave me
hope with my skin!
Autumn S.
Remus, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am always sceptical about skin care products but have heard great things about Dr. Brandt and tried this product. It did a really nice job of hiding my pores. I will continue to use this product in the future. Definently was not dissapointed.
Zayna E.
Olyphant , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Umm I absolutely loveee this product! It's suppose to tighten your t zone and pores, and it defiantly does!! It was a little more on the pricey side but once I got my hands on it I use it atleast twice a week now. Makes my face feel so new and smooth
Aryana G.
Sparks, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Be aware this is a pore tightener, not a pore cleanser. I love the packaging and when I scooped it out, the next morning it looked brand new in the container! My skin feels brand new every time I use it! I have bought this product over and over.
Jill C.
Burlington, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is so lightweight and it will last forever because you only need the tiniest bit. It's very gentle and does not have an odor. It definitely gives my pores a much smaller appearance and it feels like I'm. It wearing product at all!
Brittani F.
Hi this did an absolute great job for bluring my pores and I would reccomend it was a little harsh and kind of exfoliating. The packaging was so unique a little blue sphere. I feel like it honestly got the job done and will even continue to use.This is a great product.
Makenzie D.
Hiram, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I liked this product, the only problem was that you're paying for the packaging and not necessarily the product. I got this from my local Sephora. I would recommend this product to others. It worked well and would use again!
Rebecca C.
Upland, CA
I love the pore minimizing scrub, does this one really work for pores?
Julie P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How long does it usually take before you actually notice a difference?