BeautyFaceFacial SkincareDr. Brandt Skincare
Dr Brandt Pores No More Pore Refiner Primer

Dr. Brandt Pores No More Pore Refiner Primer

by Dr. Brandt Skincare

A two-in-one pore refiner and makeup primer that helps diminish the look of pores and imperfections, mattifies the skin, and creates a smooth canvas.

Do you use this before or after sunscreen?
Water based or silicone based??
I have really large pores and I'm wondering if this primer really will help with that? Dr. Brandt Pores No More Pore Refiner Primer
Start your review of Dr. Brandt Pores No More Pore Refiner Primer!
Stephanie S.
Staten Island, NY
This is a great product. It works really well. I have gotten a sample of this in a beauty subscription bag. The packaging is fine. I haven't brought the full size yet. But, I will sometime.
Ashley C.
Phoenix, AZ
Amazing face mask if you have large pores or feel like you just need a face detox once in a while. Be careful not to scrub too hard u til you're used to using it!
Ashlee B.
I spent 18 dollars on a small tube at Sephora. I wanted more than a sample but didn't want to purchase the full size. I had heard a beauty guru rave about this so I wanted to try. I am sad to say I was disappointed. The smell is amazing and it feels great on the skin but I didn't notice any blurring of my pores. It definitely did not work as well as the benefit porefessional. I even think my NYX pore reducing primer works better than this. Huge disappointment. Will not be repurchasing.
Alejandra M.
Rncho Cordova, CA
i have oily skin and large pores on nose and cheek are. this is the primer that will reduce and fill the pores without making my skin more oily. the texture is great and i feel like it is absorbed well by the skin and doesnt leave the silicone film feeling that a lot of primers do
Brittany M.
Virginia Beach, VA
I love love love Dr. Brandt pores no more pore is to me truly a miracle in a bottle. I first tried this product through a subscribe box and I have never looked back. I stock up on it, I can't run out or it will be the death of me! 😉
Laura G.
Weslaco, TX
I love thos primer! It does wonders. It eliminates pores and lets your makeup go on smoothly.
mandy H.
This work really good for me. But i found i could use it everyday it dried my skin out .And i wish it was so expensive
Cindy C.
Walnut Creek, CA
Dr Brandt products are all extremely effective. They are worth the hefty price tag. This left my skin looking flawless!
Shirley L.
I finally got my hands on this product and WOW it's almost better than Porefessional on my oily skin. Porefessional does a better job for minimizing pores but Dr. Brandt's is better for oil control which is just what I needed. They are also about the same price so it really depends on what I want to control for the day! It goes on silky and I love it.
Kimberly S.
I enjoyed this. I only had a sample and didn't get to use it for long but it was nice. Smoothed my skin and made my pores less noticeable.

220 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Priyanka R.
il y a 8 mois
Dr. Brandt Pores No More Pore Refiner Primer ? Do this really works for and oily skin?
Taylor V. il y a 7 mois
Yes! It’s my favorite primer and I have oily skin. You can wear it as a base for your makeup or you can even wear it on its own.