Dr. Brandt Pores No More Pore Refiner Primer

by Dr. Brandt Skincare

A two-in-one pore refiner and makeup primer that helps diminish the look of pores and imperfections, mattifies the skin, and creates a smooth canvas.

I have really large pores and I'm wondering if this primer really will help with that? Dr. Brandt Pores No More Pore Refiner Primer
[product:dr-brandt-pores-no-more-pore-refiner-primer] ? Do this really works for and oily skin?
Does this actually work?
Start your review of Dr. Brandt Pores No More Pore Refiner Primer!
Jazmin L.
Dr. Brandt Pores No More Pore Refiner Primer uploaded by Jazmin L.
I’m not really a fan of Dr. Brandt products, simple because my skin is sensitive and more often than not, reacts really badly to the products. This product however, didn’t cause a bad reaction. It does blur pores and works really well as a primer. I didn’t notice any mattifying effect though.
Austen P.
Portland, OR
Dr. Brandt Pores No More Pore Refiner Primer uploaded by Austen P.
Dr. Brandt Pores No More Pore Refiner Primer uploaded by Austen P.
I have been using this primer for at least half a decade now, and love it for the following reasons - it is gender-neutral, and seems to work well for every skin tone (I have used this professionally on clients with darker skin tones, and it never makes the skin look ashy or washed out). It mattifies the skin beautifully while keeping the t-zone oil-free for at least 6-8 hours, and can be worn under foundation or on its own. I have sensitive/combination skin, and do not find this product to break me out or irritate my skin at all. So much love for this product! #DrBrandt #PoresNoMore #Sephora #PoreMinimizing #PoreBlurring #AustenParker #Primer
Leah F.
Hands down the best primer and pore filler I have ever used. I have combo skin which gets very dry in the winter but I have an oily T zone and that is mainly where I apply this product as my pores are also rather large in that area. Not only does this help with oil control throughout the day but it makes my skin look flawlessly smooth. I tried this as a sample first and instantly knew I had to have it. It does not cause me any breakouts or issues at all. I have used a lot of primers over the years and this is the best. At this point Dr Brandt is one of my favorite brands across the board.
Lesley D.
houston
Dr. Brandt Pores No More Pore Refiner Primer uploaded by Lesley D.
Purchased at: ULTA
Using my favorite primer today,this helps my make up stay all day no matter what I love it and I recommend it for people with oily skin like me 😍
Abby J.
Piedmont, OK
Dr. Brandt Pores No More Pore Refiner Primer uploaded by Abby J.
Purchased at: ULTA
A game-changer in the world of selfies! Dr. Brandt's cult favorite - instant fix for skin so flawless you'd swear it was photo shopped. Proven to keep skin shine-free, the silky formula can be used on its own, as a makeup base or over makeup for midday touch-ups. It owes its mattifying skills to Oil-Absorbing Spheres that also diffuses light, instantly minimizing the appearance of pores and fine lines. Red Clover Flower Extract further works to shrink the look of pores. A soothing derivative of Salicylic Acid gently exfoliates away dead skin cells and oil build-up for a smooth canvas. My #1 primer! This is my 3rd bottle! Makes my skin feel so smooth and soft! I love the pore smoothing texture it gives my skin! Dr. Brandt Pores No More Pore Refiner Primer
Rebecca P.
Wethersfield, CT
Dr. Brandt Pores No More Pore Refiner Primer uploaded by Rebecca P.
Dr. Brandt Pores No More Pore Refiner Primer uploaded by Rebecca P.
Since It's best for oily/combo skin so this would help my T-zone to help mattify/prime after moisturizing (I have dry skin). Definitely going to let my best friend try this cause it's perfect for her skin type. 💚⁣ ⁣ This reminds me of the texture of the Tarte Timeless Soothing Primer and even the Supergoop Unscreen Sunscreen (texture only) because it spreads out into a lightweight, velvety texture. Only note so far is that while it is said to be fragrence free, holy moley it smells like menthol as both tea tree and lavender oil are listed as ingredients.🖤⁣ gifted thru octoly
Ashley A.
Chesapeake, VA
Dr. Brandt Pores No More Pore Refiner Primer uploaded by Ashley A.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is another one of my favorite primers ❤ Oily skin girls this is for you! It absorbs oil and mattifies beautifully and its tinted! The texture is so soft that it feels like nothing is on your face.
Claudia V.
Dr. Brandt Pores No More Pore Refiner Primer uploaded by Claudia V.
Purchased at: Sephora
Goes on very smooth And goes well with all make up I have used. Seems very effective and the scent is weird but it goes away after a while. I have oily skin so a good primer is really good for oily skin. Don’t make my skin any extra oily. Tinted but you can’t really see it. I definitely recommend!
Rachel R.
Puyallup, WA
Love it you can see results in just a few uses and it leaves your face feeling unclogged and clean
Melanie S.
El Paso, TX
Dr. Brandt Pores No More Pore Refiner Primer uploaded by Melanie S.
Purchased at: Sephora
I have a sample size of this and have only used it twice, I’m not sure if has been sitting there for a while that it separated on me and it has this pink salmon color to it and smells funny or that’s the way it is..It works wonderful for my pores. As I continue to use this..I will have to come back and update my review on this.

218 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Priyanka R.
il y a 4 mois
Dr. Brandt Pores No More Pore Refiner Primer ? Do this really works for and oily skin?
Taylor V. il y a 3 mois
Yes! It’s my favorite primer and I have oily skin. You can wear it as a base for your makeup or you can even wear it on its own.