3 colors available

BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE #12 in Face Primer

What it is:
An effective primer that instantly* mattifies shine and minimizes the look of pores.

What it is formulated to do:
A cult favorite for six years, pores no more® pore refiner primer is Dr. Brandt’s quick fix for flawless, photo-ready skin at any age and during any season. This miracle base creates the perfect canvas for your makeup application. It acts as an invisible barrier to prevent makeup from clogging pores and as a velvety primer to absorb excess oil and blur fine lines and imperfections while improving the longevity of makeup. Your skin will look and feel smoother, more uniform, and perfectly shine-free. *Individual results may vary.

Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Lauryl Peg/Ppg-18/18 Methicone, Peg/Ppg-18/18 Dimethicone, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Magnesium Silicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Extract, Dimethyl Oxobenzo Dioxasilane, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Phenoxyethanol, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Silica, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Caprylyl Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499)

Buy on Sephora
  • "I received this product in one of my ipsy bags and I have been using it daily when wearing makeup." in 16 reviews
  • "You must make sure to shake the tube up a little bit before you use though or it might be a little bit oily!" in 6 reviews
  • "this was the first pore/primer item I tried, then a bunch more but I still really really like this one :)) I think it makes my makeup look so much better and a little really does go along way, without feeling greasy or oily either." in 5 reviews
  • "I got this as a sample in my birchbox a few months ago and usually when I use it, I use it as a kind of base or primer." in 5 reviews
MARIA R.
MARIA R.
Denham Spgs, LA
Review for: FREE SAMPLE - dr. brandt Pores No More Pore Refiner Die-Cut Sample Packet (Discount at check-out with qualifying item)
This primer gives the smoothst appearance to your skin without giving you any kind of odd textures or making your foundation go on unevenly. It helps blur my pores and texture to help my foundations just glide on giving me the most flawless application possible. It does have a scent but it does not linger at all it kinda smells like cayenne pepper or cinnamon to me i know odd scent but to be entirely honest i don't mind either of those scents. one thing i will say is it doesn't work with every moisturizer i have yet to find out why or what two ingredients don't mesh but since i know it works with most of my moisturizers I'm not taking off a star. Application tip: first glide on and then tap into pores to makes sure it really gets in them and fills them nicely but also remember to rub a little extra in those areas while taking off your makeup bc no one wants clogged pores!
Kelsie C.
Kelsie C.
Review for: R
I received this primer as a sample from a Sephora online purchase. I decided to give it a try today because I knew that I would at least have my makeup on for a good 6+ hours. On the picture that I am including I am showing how my face looks after having the product on for a total of 7 hours. I have very oily skin so I unfortunately still got some oil that seeped through around my nose & t-zone. It wasn't as much oil as usual though so it did help some. I must say that it filled in my pores quite nicely and went on very smooth. My makeup is still on as if I only did it a few hours ago and therefore this definitely has some great wear to it. The full-size product is pricey so I do not think I will be purchasing this one yet but I am still on the hunt to find my perfect primer.
Leslie G.
Leslie G.
Thousand Oaks, CA
HOLY GRAIL.
I have normal skin with an oily T zone. I tried this out as a sample from Sephora and immediately noticed a difference with how my overall look came out. I paired this the first time with Giorgio Armani Luminous Foundation and my skin looked SO beautiful. The second time I used it with amazing cosmetics concealer for under eyes and a darker concealer I bought from the dollar store. STILL WOW. My pores looked extremely small and it didn't look clogged up at all. My face looked even and flawless. I've been using hourglass veil primer & this primer to see which I like better and this wins by far. I currently have the 0.5 oz ($17 at Sephora) & i already see this size is going to last me a while.
Romi D.
Romi D.
Poway, CA
This is amazing!! I got a sample but hadn't tried it, I have pretty big pores but I never paid much attention to them because my make-up looked okay without any primers. One day I decided to give it a shot because I had a big party and wanted my make-up to look amazing. Boy did it work. My face felt so soft and it reduced the appearance of my pores and some dark spots. When I applied foundation it just looked great. The best part is that it didn't make my skin oily or cause any breakouts; my make-up stayed on all night and the matte finish is beautiful.
It goes without saying that I absolutely recommend this product, if you're looking for a good primer, this one is worth the money.
Naedelene R.
Naedelene R.
Review for: R
This primer did not live up to the hype. It blurred my pores, but not any better than other primers I have tried. It claims to mattify as well, but it didn't for my face. I don't know if I got a bad batch or it's just my face. The formula is light and whipped creme (mousse) like. It also had a scent that reminded me of medicine. I like how the packaging had a pump though. My skin is sensitive and it didn't irritate or break me out so that was good. I ended up returning mine because I bought the full size. It's a shame because I really thought this was going to be my next holy grail primer.
Leah F.
Leah F.
Hands down the best primer and pore filler I have ever used. I have combo skin which gets very dry in the winter but I have an oily T zone and that is mainly where I apply this product as my pores are also rather large in that area. Not only does this help with oil control throughout the day but it makes my skin look flawlessly smooth. I tried this as a sample first and instantly knew I had to have it. It does not cause me any breakouts or issues at all. I have used a lot of primers over the years and this is the best. At this point Dr Brandt is one of my favorite brands across the board.
Zee F.
Zee F.
San Tan Valley, AZ
Review for: R
If I could select more stars I would. I have oily to dry face. I used this primer because it says minimizes oil and gives a matte look on your makeup. It has some color and goes on very smooth. Because my skin is oily my makeup never stays on. I've literally spent a lot of money on food product and I always have to reapply my makeup 2x a day. Since I used this product I haven't reapplied my makeup. I live in a very hot dry humid area and with this my makeup stays on all day. My day starts at 5 am and I'm taking off my makeup at 10pm. Totally loves this and so worth the price.
Chelsea P.
Chelsea P.
Saint Paul, MN
I really wanted to love this after Nicole Guerrero has spoken about it in her recent videos. I would say the product is similar if not the same as makeup forevers pore minimizing primer. The major difference is the heavy tea tree scent the Dr.Brandt primer has. At first I thought I had a bad bath because I wasn't aware that it was supposed to smell that way. The second one I purchased had the same smell as well. I don't care for it at all and it seems to not react well on my skin. Save yourself some money and purchase a cheaper but similar product.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
I love this primer! Love the way it goes on easily and is very gentle on the skin! It has a tea tree oil scent but that is something I don't mind because I incorporate tea tree in to my skincare routine. My pores are instantly hidden for hours and helps my foundation glide on more smoothly. I find that this product could be further improved by providing a more mattifying effect. It doesn't cause any extra oil production but it doesn't necessarily prevent it either. My pores are refined and hidden, and that is what I search for in a primer.
Marie S.
Marie S.
Pittsburgh, PA
My HOLY GRAIL.

I happened to receive a sample of this when I was a subscriber to Ipsy and I fell in love that I HAD to have more.

It is SO smooth and literally, you no longer have pores! It's amazing stuff! It's super light and I love the fact that it is tinted and not just a white liquid like some other primers.

This has helped my makeup look so flawless! I've even worn it on my face without additional makeup but to just blend my pores a bit before running errands.

It's so worth the price, especially if you're conscious about your pores.
Namrata P.
Namrata P.
How is this different from Porefessional?
Wilma G.
Wilma G.
Rancho Viejo, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this product good for oily skin??
italiana s.
italiana s.
North Haven , CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have huge problem pores. They are worse in the summer months. I have heard lots of people saying this could be a good solution for that.. i have tried MANY others on the market as primers and they just don't do the job right. Anyone have any luck with this, want to be sure before I splurge on this as its pretty steep in price. Thanks!
Danial B.
Danial B.
Manitowoc, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this really minimize the pores?
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Richmond, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have huge pores and have been looking for something that will help decrease them in size or at least cover them. Is this product worth the money and good enough to deal with big pores?