BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE #55 in Face Primer

What it is:
An effective primer that instantly* mattifies shine and minimizes the look of pores.

What it is formulated to do:
A cult favorite for six years, pores no more® pore refiner primer is Dr. Brandt’s quick fix for flawless, photo-ready skin at any age and during any season. This miracle base creates the perfect canvas for your makeup application. It acts as an invisible barrier to prevent makeup from clogging pores and as a velvety primer to absorb excess oil and blur fine lines and imperfections while improving the longevity of makeup. Your skin will look and feel smoother, more uniform, and perfectly shine-free. *Individual results may vary.

Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Lauryl Peg/Ppg-18/18 Methicone, Peg/Ppg-18/18 Dimethicone, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Magnesium Silicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Extract, Dimethyl Oxobenzo Dioxasilane, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Phenoxyethanol, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Silica, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Caprylyl Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499)

• I own this and have been having issues with it peeling af...1 Answers
  • I just got a sample of this! Although I like it, I do not...3 Answers
  • Does this actually minimize the look of pores? I have oil...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "so far i've been using this product for a week. and i happy with it it does help with my oily skin and helps minimize my pores." in 450 reviews
  • "this exfoliate worked pretty well on my sensitive skin. no breakouts and left my skin nice and smooth" in 76 reviews
  • "I received this product in one of my ipsy bags and I have been using it daily when wearing makeup." in 16 reviews
  • "You must make sure to shake the tube up a little bit before you use though or it might be a little bit oily!" in 6 reviews
  • "I got this as a sample in my birchbox a few months ago and usually when I use it, I use it as a kind of base or primer." in 5 reviews
Cherry 🍒.
Bronx, NY
Review for: R more...
Only reason this review did not receive 5 stars is that I have only tried it for a couple of days and so my review is solely based on this past week of wearing this product. I have been trying out different primers because I believe a good base for your makeup can elevate the longevity and application of your makeup. So I came across this primer and decided to buy it at Sephora. It is inevitable for me to become oily no matter how many oils or matte products I use. No matter how many setting powders, setting sprays, anything I am just bound to become oily. So When I consider a primer I am looking for a few things.

Smell - has a medicated mint smell to it. To me it is refreshing, for someone else they may not be able to handle the smell. It isn't strong though, it's scented, but definitely not strong. Also it goes away once you apply it.

Consistency - creamy texture, very spreadable. Kind of fluffy and a small amount goes along way. Not harsh or too mattifying where it feels like you have been sucked into a desert. Definitely once applied it become matte, but not dry, honestly perfect.

Price - $45 at Sephora, not the price I want to pay but worth it

The photo posted along with this review is unfiltered honey!! In this photo I have been wearing this primer from 6AM to 10PM ! 16 hours!!!!! This is a normal day for me if I am out and about. I wanted to show this picture because it shows that although it claims to reduce shine and pores, it did just that, eventhough I am super shiny and oily. Like I said in the beginning, there is nothing out there that will prevent my oils from seeping through so I look for other things in regards to my makeup products in conjunction with my oiliness. I want to show that my makeup did not move or budge, it stayed in place for 16 hours. My contour is still there, even my eye makeup held up well. I recommend this primer for you oily chicas out there. If you love a good beat FULL face, this primer held my makeup up even with all of the oils seeping through. I am impressed!
Allison R.
Review for: FREE SAMPLE - dr. brandt Pores No More Pore Refiner Die-Cut Sample Packet (Discount at check-out with qualifying item) more...
I received this sample with my Sephora points. I’m giving it 3 stars, because sometimes it works for me and sometimes it doesn’t. First off, the packaging is sleek and gorgeous. Also, I love the minty, tea tree smell and find it so refreshing! As far as the product itself, it instantly takes away the look of shininess and oil on my skin which I like. However, if I am wearing a matte or full
Coverage foundation I hate the way it looks. It will emphasis my texture and PORES despite the name “pores no more” and dry patches! But if I wear this with a dewy foundation, the two balance our and it looks very nice. I have also been able to use the sample for over a week, which makes me think the bottle would last a very long time if purchased. I could also see this benefitting someone who would like to wear this on a no-make up dat to even out the look of their skin, which would work nicely. I also didn’t see any difference i. Longevity of my makeup. I feel like i also still got oily at the end of the day, despite how drying it look Ike’s under full coverage foundation. All in all, It’s not great, but also not the worst. I think it just didn’t suit my skin that well.
Teresa M.
Fort Worth, TX
Review for: R more...
This is by far my favorite face primer! I have really oily skin and this does its job! I also have large pores and I can’t express how good this primer is! It leaves my foundation looking matte and I love it! Before this I was using the benefit one and I love that one too but this is my go to one and I’m really happy people recommend it to me! Dr. Brandt pores no more® pore refiner primer
Reigh D.
Knoxville, TN
Review for: R more...
This primer will fill every single pore on your face no matter how big or small and it will last all day long. No matter what primer or makeup I use I always rub a tiny amount into my pores every day makeup or not because it makes your skin perfect. I cannot say enough good things about this primer. It is really pricey being close to $50 for a primer but I use it every single day and I purchased the bottle I'm using now in February and I have not even put a dent in the tube so it will last you all year. If you can afford it then you need to buy this asap!!!
Katarina  R.
Lafayette Hl, PA
Review for: R more...
I think this is a great blurring primer. It definitely hides pores, especially in the t-zone area. The smell is unique, almost like a Vicks vapor rub. I didn't really like how it was tinted, I thought that was unnecessary. The product goes on super smooth and you have to be gentle with it so it doesn't break up and just sits on top of your skin so it can fill in the pores. I did take off a star though because there are a ton more primers on the market that you can get for much cheaper that do the exact same thing.
Ashley D.
FORT WAYNE, IN
I have very oily skin with large pores and have tried literally every primer on the market. Either they make no difference or they only help with one or the other. This one hands down is my favorite because it does both. I work long shifts with full face of makeup and it stays in place and my skin is smooth as porcelain. It also melts into my skin fairly quickly so I don't feel like I have a film on my face like I have felt with other primers. It also smells like tea tree oil which is an added bonus
Jasmine B.
Review for: R more...
This primer reminds me of  BECCA Velvet Blurring Primer Perfecting Base in that it has a tint to it; Dr. Brandt's primer is tan but it dries clear.  It's not quite as powdery as Becca's but it helps to blur pores just as well.

It claims to be fragrance free but I can clearly smell tea tree oil.  I only use this primer in my T zone and it does help keep my pores from looking so obvious.  My makeup blends in a lot easier.  With a good setting powder and spray, I am able to remain shine free for almost 7 hours.
Kendal L.
Orange, CA
Review for: R more...
This has been my go-to primer for a long time now. I received a sample of this item from Sephora and immediately went back to purchase it once I ran out. Great for oily-combination skin types with a tea-tree fragrance. This is great for acne-prone skin and I have been using this product for over a year now. Dr.Brandt website is also offering a 40% off at checkout right now with code: WINTER40

Enjoy friends!
Cassie T.
Fullerton, CA
Review for: R more...
As far as blurring primers go- it’s fine but there are better ones on the market at a much better price. It does hide pores but I felt I had to use a lot, it makes makeup stick immediately which makes things hard to blend, and I don’t love the deep color. I would choose the Tarte or Benefit versions over this one.tarte Poreless Mattifying PrimerBenefit Cosmetics POREfect Deal! Value Set
Randi I.
Evansville, IN
Review for: R more...
If you’re a matte fanatic like me, you’re gonna love this primer. This primer seeps down into your pores and fills them for a flawless foundation finish. It’s good for any skin type, I’m combination but mainly oily so this helps keep it under control. Sometimes it’s dry so I use the hangover primer by Tarte when I need extra hydration. I definitely recommend this and I have bought it 3 times and will continue to use this primer.
Namrata P.
Bartlett, IL
How is this different from Porefessional?
Wilma G.
Rancho Viejo, TX
Is this product good for oily skin??
Danial B.
Does this really minimize the pores?
italiana s.
North Haven, CT
I have huge problem pores. They are worse in the summer months. I have heard lots of people saying this could be a good solution for that.. i have tried MANY others on the market as primers and they just don't do the job right. Anyone have any luck with this, want to be sure before I splurge on this as its pretty steep in price. Thanks!
Jennifer M.
Henrico, VA
I have huge pores and have been looking for something that will help decrease them in size or at least cover them. Is this product worth the money and good enough to deal with big pores?