BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE #43 in Face Primer

What it is:
An effective primer that instantly* mattifies shine and minimizes the look of pores.

What it is formulated to do:
A cult favorite for six years, pores no more® pore refiner primer is Dr. Brandt’s quick fix for flawless, photo-ready skin at any age and during any season. This miracle base creates the perfect canvas for your makeup application. It acts as an invisible barrier to prevent makeup from clogging pores and as a velvety primer to absorb excess oil and blur fine lines and imperfections while improving the longevity of makeup. Your skin will look and feel smoother, more uniform, and perfectly shine-free. *Individual results may vary.

Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Lauryl Peg/Ppg-18/18 Methicone, Peg/Ppg-18/18 Dimethicone, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Magnesium Silicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Extract, Dimethyl Oxobenzo Dioxasilane, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Phenoxyethanol, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Silica, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Caprylyl Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499)

• I own this and have been having issues with it peeling af...1 Answers
  • I just got a sample of this! Although I like it, I do not...3 Answers
  • Does this actually minimize the look of pores? I have oil...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "so far i've been using this product for a week. and i happy with it it does help with my oily skin and helps minimize my pores." in 450 reviews
  • "this exfoliate worked pretty well on my sensitive skin. no breakouts and left my skin nice and smooth" in 76 reviews
  • "I received this product in one of my ipsy bags and I have been using it daily when wearing makeup." in 16 reviews
  • "You must make sure to shake the tube up a little bit before you use though or it might be a little bit oily!" in 6 reviews
  • "I got this as a sample in my birchbox a few months ago and usually when I use it, I use it as a kind of base or primer." in 5 reviews
Cherry 🍒.
Bronx, NY
Review for: R more...
Only reason this review did not receive 5 stars is that I have only tried it for a couple of days and so my review is solely based on this past week of wearing this product. I have been trying out different primers because I believe a good base for your makeup can elevate the longevity and application of your makeup. So I came across this primer and decided to buy it at Sephora. It is inevitable for me to become oily no matter how many oils or matte products I use. No matter how many setting powders, setting sprays, anything I am just bound to become oily. So When I consider a primer I am looking for a few things.

Smell - has a medicated mint smell to it. To me it is refreshing, for someone else they may not be able to handle the smell. It isn't strong though, it's scented, but definitely not strong. Also it goes away once you apply it.

Consistency - creamy texture, very spreadable. Kind of fluffy and a small amount goes along way. Not harsh or too mattifying where it feels like you have been sucked into a desert. Definitely once applied it become matte, but not dry, honestly perfect.

Price - $45 at Sephora, not the price I want to pay but worth it

The photo posted along with this review is unfiltered honey!! In this photo I have been wearing this primer from 6AM to 10PM ! 16 hours!!!!! This is a normal day for me if I am out and about. I wanted to show this picture because it shows that although it claims to reduce shine and pores, it did just that, eventhough I am super shiny and oily. Like I said in the beginning, there is nothing out there that will prevent my oils from seeping through so I look for other things in regards to my makeup products in conjunction with my oiliness. I want to show that my makeup did not move or budge, it stayed in place for 16 hours. My contour is still there, even my eye makeup held up well. I recommend this primer for you oily chicas out there. If you love a good beat FULL face, this primer held my makeup up even with all of the oils seeping through. I am impressed!
Gillian V.
Ashburn
Review for: R more...
This is my holy grail item for the nose, cheek, and chin pores. I take very good care of my skin and use a clay mask at least once a month but am oil in the T zone and during those in-between times when the pores start to show again I use this to make them disappear. I've been using it for about 5 years now and have yet to find another product that can even come close to what it offers. I do wish the packaging wasn't a pump and allowed me to open the bottle to get the wasted product out but it's more sanitary this way so the trade off is worth it in my opinion.
Diana G.
Edinburg
Review for: R more...
My ultimate holy grail! No matter how many other primers I try, I always come back to the full sized bottle of this. I have extremely oily skin and very large pores, this primer works amazing for my skin type. It’s a mousse like feeling and the primer alone works as a layer to ever put your skin and help visibly reduce all the large open pores, i can trust just wearing powder on top of this primer without foundation and my face looks clear and stays mate throughout the day. It is a hands down amazing product that I cannot reccomend enough! Worth every penny. If you are iffy, ask for a sample, but definitely give it a shot!  Dr. Brandt pores no more® pore refiner primer
Teresa M.
Fort Worth, TX
Review for: R more...
This is by far my favorite face primer! I have really oily skin and this does its job! I also have large pores and I can’t express how good this primer is! It leaves my foundation looking matte and I love it! Before this I was using the benefit one and I love that one too but this is my go to one and I’m really happy people recommend it to me! Dr. Brandt pores no more® pore refiner primer
Katarina  R.
Lafayette Hl, PA
Review for: R more...
I think this is a great blurring primer. It definitely hides pores, especially in the t-zone area. The smell is unique, almost like a Vicks vapor rub. I didn't really like how it was tinted, I thought that was unnecessary. The product goes on super smooth and you have to be gentle with it so it doesn't break up and just sits on top of your skin so it can fill in the pores. I did take off a star though because there are a ton more primers on the market that you can get for much cheaper that do the exact same thing.
Ashley D.
FORT WAYNE, IN
I have very oily skin with large pores and have tried literally every primer on the market. Either they make no difference or they only help with one or the other. This one hands down is my favorite because it does both. I work long shifts with full face of makeup and it stays in place and my skin is smooth as porcelain. It also melts into my skin fairly quickly so I don't feel like I have a film on my face like I have felt with other primers. It also smells like tea tree oil which is an added bonus
Alexandria B.
Saltillo, MS
Review for: FREE SAMPLE - dr. brandt Pores No More Pore Refiner Die-Cut Sample Packet (Discount at check-out with qualifying item) more...
I love, Love, LOVE this primer! It's lightweight and smooths out the appearance of my skin more than any other primer I have used, and I have tried plenty. The fragrance of the product is very pleasant and doesn't linger once it is absorbed, so, for those of you who aren't a fan of fragrances in your skincare/cosmetics, you'll love it. I also feel like it improves my skins appearance after I take it off. It is definitely a product you can wear with or without a full face if makeup and you'll look and feel amazing about your skin.
Jasmine B.
Review for: R more...
This primer reminds me of  BECCA Velvet Blurring Primer Perfecting Base in that it has a tint to it; Dr. Brandt's primer is tan but it dries clear.  It's not quite as powdery as Becca's but it helps to blur pores just as well.

It claims to be fragrance free but I can clearly smell tea tree oil.  I only use this primer in my T zone and it does help keep my pores from looking so obvious.  My makeup blends in a lot easier.  With a good setting powder and spray, I am able to remain shine free for almost 7 hours.
Kendal L.
Orange, CA
Review for: R more...
This has been my go-to primer for a long time now. I received a sample of this item from Sephora and immediately went back to purchase it once I ran out. Great for oily-combination skin types with a tea-tree fragrance. This is great for acne-prone skin and I have been using this product for over a year now. Dr.Brandt website is also offering a 40% off at checkout right now with code: WINTER40

Enjoy friends!
Cassie T.
Fullerton, CA
Review for: R more...
As far as blurring primers go- it’s fine but there are better ones on the market at a much better price. It does hide pores but I felt I had to use a lot, it makes makeup stick immediately which makes things hard to blend, and I don’t love the deep color. I would choose the Tarte or Benefit versions over this one.tarte Poreless Mattifying PrimerBenefit Cosmetics POREfect Deal! Value Set
Namrata P.
Bartlett, IL
How is this different from Porefessional?
Wilma G.
Rancho Viejo, TX
Is this product good for oily skin??
Danial B.
Does this really minimize the pores?
italiana s.
North Haven, CT
I have huge problem pores. They are worse in the summer months. I have heard lots of people saying this could be a good solution for that.. i have tried MANY others on the market as primers and they just don't do the job right. Anyone have any luck with this, want to be sure before I splurge on this as its pretty steep in price. Thanks!
Jennifer M.
Henrico, VA
I have huge pores and have been looking for something that will help decrease them in size or at least cover them. Is this product worth the money and good enough to deal with big pores?