Dr. Brandt pores no more® pore refiner primer
What it is:
An effective primer that instantly* mattifies shine and minimizes the look of pores.
What it is formulated to do:
A cult favorite for six years, pores no more® pore refiner primer is Dr. Brandt’s quick fix for flawless, photo-ready skin at any age and during any season. This miracle base creates the perfect canvas for your makeup application. It acts as an invisible barrier to prevent makeup from clogging pores and as a velvety primer to absorb excess oil and blur fine lines and imperfections while improving the longevity of makeup. Your skin will look and feel smoother, more uniform, and perfectly shine-free. *Individual results may vary.
Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Lauryl Peg/Ppg-18/18 Methicone, Peg/Ppg-18/18 Dimethicone, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Magnesium Silicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Extract, Dimethyl Oxobenzo Dioxasilane, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Phenoxyethanol, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Silica, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Caprylyl Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499)see more...
Top Questions See all 367 Q&A
- "so far i've been using this product for a week. and i happy with it it does help with my oily skin and helps minimize my pores." in 450 reviews
- "this exfoliate worked pretty well on my sensitive skin. no breakouts and left my skin nice and smooth" in 76 reviews
- "I received this product in one of my ipsy bags and I have been using it daily when wearing makeup." in 16 reviews
- "You must make sure to shake the tube up a little bit before you use though or it might be a little bit oily!" in 6 reviews
- "this was the first pore/primer item I tried, then a bunch more but I still really really like this one :)) I think it makes my makeup look so much better and a little really does go along way, without feeling greasy or oily either." in 5 reviews
It claims to be fragrance free but I can clearly smell tea tree oil. I only use this primer in my T zone and it does help keep my pores from looking so obvious. My makeup blends in a lot easier. With a good setting powder and spray, I am able to remain shine free for almost 7 hours.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos